剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
我可以早点离开吗?我有家庭紧急情况。
Can I please leave early? I have a family emergency.
是的。去。请。谢谢。谢谢。
Yes. Go. Please. Thank you. Thank you.
你今晚有什麽计划吗,罗兹?
Do you have any plans for this evening, Roz?
去。是的。
Go. Yep.
在左边。放下。
To the left. Drop it.
五月,是我。发生了什麽事情?
May, it's me. What's happening?
我听不懂格雷厄姆说的一句话。
I couldn't understand a word Graham said.
我很抱歉,海伦。
I'm so sorry, Helen.
他说他只去半个小时。
He said he was only going to a half an hour.
哦,我的上帝,你让我上演讲者了吗?你们中的一个人一次发言。
Oh, my God, have you got me on speaker? One of you speak at a time.
五月,你说话。
May, you talk.
他说他只会在城裡呆几天。
He said he was only going to be in town for a couple of days
他想带阿蒂去散步。
and he wanted to take Artie for a walk.
是威廉。她知道是威廉。
It was William. She knows it was William.
他穿着格子衬衫。不。我会说格子。
He was wearing a checked shirt. No. I would have said plaid.
他看起来很帅。我不在乎他穿什麽。
He looked very handsome. I don't care what he was wearing.
只是,现在几点了?他什麽时候带走了他?
Just, what time was it? When did he take him?
哦,大约三个小时前。四个小时前。
Oh, about three hours ago. Four hours ago.
好的,没事的。没事的。我知道他会在哪裡。
OK. It's fine. It's fine. I know where he's going to be.
不。我认为这更像是三个,海伦。
No. I think it was more like three, Helen.
海伦?
Helen?
哦,我想她已经辍学了。你得给她回电♥话♥。
Oh, I think she's dropped out. You'll have to call her back.
来吧。
Here we go.
现在,明子,你的诗歌♥已经拍成了电影,
Now, Akiko, your poetry has been made into a film,
你能谈谈这种经历吗?
can you speak to that experience?
这部电影是一个母亲和她未出生的孩子之间的对话。
The film was a dialogue between a mother and her unborn child.
女人:海伦。海伦。海伦。
WOMAN: Helen. Helen. Helen.
海伦。
Helen.
我的诗被海伦用了。
My poems were used Helen.
作为胎儿的想法。
as the thoughts of the foetus.
多麽美好的想法。海伦。
What a beautiful idea. Helen.
继续。海伦。
Go on. Helen.
对不起,我...海伦。
Sorry, I... Helen.
是的?我们免费进入。
Yes? We got in for free.
你?好。
Did you? Good.
不。我失去了思路。
No. I lost my train of thought.
花点时间,我转向威廉。
Take a moment while I turn to William.
威廉,你的书赢得了很多奖项。
William, your book has won a lot of awards.
总共是14个吗?
Was it 14 in total?
实际上是15岁,林迪,如果你包括FUBA的话,
It was actually 15, Lindy, if you include the FUBA,
最受欢迎乌克兰图书奖。
the Favourite Ukrainian Book Award.
显然我在乌克兰很受欢迎。
Apparently I'm very popular in the Ukraine.
我想我们刚刚找到了播客的促销。
I think we've just found the promo for our podcast.
对不起,女士,我们最后会做一些问题。
I'm sorry, Madam, we'll do questions at the end.
威廉,你能谈谈这个过程吗?
William, could you talk about the, uh, the process?
女士,你能把手放下吗?
Madam, could you please put your hand down?
我的狗在哪裡?
Where's my dog?
相当存在主义的问题。
Quite the existential question.
但是,由于我是本届会议的对话者,
But as I am this session's interlocutor,
我想知道的是...威廉。我的狗在哪裡?
what I would like to know is... William. Where's my dog?
观众:嘘,你嘘。
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Shh. You shoosh.
瓦莱丽,我们叫保安了吗?
Valerie, have we called security?
他是我的狗。他在哪?我要他回来。
He's my dog. Where is he? I want him back.
现在还是星期二,海伦。
It's still Tuesday, Helen.
我知道。干得好,波波维奇太太,今天是星期二。
I know. Well done, Mrs Popovitch, it is Tuesday.
夫人。是的。好。
Madam. Yeah. Alright.
瓦莱丽,是吗?
Valerie, is it?
我可能会藉此机会...我要我的狗回来。
I might take this opportunity to... I want my dog back.
..继续对话。
..continue the conversation.
是的。好。好吧,你先走。
Yeah. Alright. Well, you go first.
也许是为了帮助我们重置,我可能会问明子你是否愿意
Perhaps to help us reset, I might ask Akiko if you would
为我们即兴创作您着名的俳句之一?
improvise one of your famous haikus for us?
他是狗贼。
He's a dog thief.
你为什麽不把它放在你的播客中?溷蛋。
Why don't you put that in your podcast? Arsehole.
不是你,林迪。
Not you, Lindy.
不是你,明子。
Not you, Akiko.
只有你。
Just you.
我要走了,瓦莱丽。神。
I'm going, Valerie. God.
准备。
Ready.
观众:嘘。哦,嘘寒问暖。
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Shoosh. Oh, shoosh off.
哦,我们真的在享受,大家。
Oh, we are in for a real treat, everyone.
中断
Disruption
暴风雨脸的女人
Thunder-faced woman
疯狂地喊道:“我的狗在哪裡?
Shouting, crazy, "Where's my dog?"
女士,请。出去。
Lady, please. Get out.
好。
Fine.
太准确了。
So accurate.
阿蒂。阿蒂。
Artie. Artie.
是我的狗。
It's my dog.
你想要牛奶吗?
Did you want the milk?
不,谢谢。不。
No. Thanks. No.
亲爱的,你想要一些蜂蜜吗?不,我很好。
Would you like some honey, sweetie? No. I'm fine.
哦,我很抱歉阿蒂,海伦。
Oh, I'm so sorry about Artie, Helen.
这不是你的错。这不是你的错。
It's not your fault. It's not your fault.
他过得很好。他没有死,格雷厄姆。
He had a good life. He's not dead, Graham.
乔治:嘿,海伦。嘿,网站管♥理♥员♥。
GEORGE: Hey, Helen. Hey, webmaster.
罗兹让我今天和你一起拍摄那个视频。
Roz asked me to film that video with you today.
是的。好。无论什麽。
Yeah. Fine. Whatever.
准备好了就来找我吧。
Just come and get me when you're ready.
失去亲人总是很困难。
Losing a loved one is always difficult.
它们可以在没有警告的情况下被偷走。
They can be stolen away without warning.
当这种情况发生时
And when that happens
除了悲伤之外,很难找到做任何事情的能量。
it can be hard to find the energy to do anything but be sad.
这就是Gruber & Associates可以提供説明的地方。
And that's where Gruber & Associates can help.
我们照顾业务,所以你可以花时间悲伤。
We take care of business, so you can take time to grieve.
现在,想像一下当我放一些音乐时。
Now, imagine when I put some music on that.
小调中的某些东西。再玩一遍,乔治。
Something in a minor key. Play it again, George.
你好,我是海伦·都铎-菲斯克。(背景中嗡嗡声)
Hello, I'm Helen Tudor-Fisk. (HUMS IN THE BACKGROUND)
在Gruber & Associates,我们专注于遗嘱和遗嘱认证。
Here at Gruber & Associates, we specialise in wills and probate.
会是音乐还是烦人的嗡嗡声?
Is it going to be music or annoying humming?
那猫呢?
And what about the cat?
我以为你说会有一隻猫。
I thought you said there was going to be a cat.
嘿,海伦,波波维奇警报。波波维奇警报。快来。
Hey, Helen, Popovitch alert. Popovitch alert. Come quickly.
我不能离开车站。
I can't leave the station.
哦,我的最爱。
Oh, my favourite.
发现者守护者。
Finders keepers.
哦,波波维奇太太。我要接受它。谢谢。
Oh, Mrs Popovitch. I'm going to take that. Thank you.
你好。你好,海伦。
Hello. Hello, Helen.
今天是星期三。我知道。
It's Wednesday. I know.
我为你找到了一些东西。
I found something for you.
还行。她抓得很紧。
OK. She's got a strong grip.
我们要拿仙人掌吗?是的。
Are we taking the cactus? Yes.
还行。我们要拿仙人掌。
OK. We're taking the cactus.
什麽?
What?
是阿蒂。
It's Artie.
还有一个可爱的凳子。
And a lovely stool.
我在音乐节上找到了它们。
I found them at the festival.
嘿,阿蒂。
Hey, Artie.
发现者守护者。发现者守护者。
Finders keepers. Finders keepers.
发现者守护者。
Finders keepers.
你好。
Hello.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好。我是海伦·都铎-菲斯克。
Hello. I'm Helen Tudor-Fisk.
在Gruber & Associates,我们专注于遗嘱和遗嘱认证。
And here at Gruber & Associates we specialise in wills and probate.
失去亲人总是很困难。
Losing a loved one is always difficult.
它们可以在没有警告的情况下被偷走。
They can be stolen away without warning.
当这种情况发生时,
And when that happens,
除了悲伤之外,很难找到做任何事情的能量。
it can be hard to find the energy to do anything but be sad.
这就是Gruber & Associates可以提供説明的地方。
And that's where Gruber & Associates can help.
我们照顾业务
We take care of business
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表