剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
A,因为那样你仍然会拿钱
A, because then you would still be taking money
从技术上属于我的客户的帐户。
from an account that technically belongs to my client.
而且,B,我不知道你可以阻止一个号♥码。
And, B, I didn't know you could block a number.
但这是方便的资讯。
But that is handy information.
你能告诉我你是怎麽做到的吗,因为我叔叔在开车送我......
Can you tell me how you do that because my uncle is driving me...
你知道吗?我要自己解决。
You know what? I'm going to work it out myself.
它可能在手册中。我去看看。还行?
It's probably in the manual. I'll have a look. OK?
走吧,卡罗尔。卡洛?
Let's go, Carole. Carole?
这边。是的。谢谢。我们走吧。
This way. Yeah. Thank you. Let's go.
嘿,呃,佩吉要走了。
Hey, uh, Peggy's leaving.
哦,好的。
Oh, OK.
你必须来说再见。
You have to come and say goodbye.
哦。好。
Oh. Alright.
罗兹:就是这样。另一项工作做得很好。
ROZ: And that's it. Another job well done.
又是一周的绝对喧嚣。谢谢你,佩吉。
And another absolute hoot of a week. Thank you, Peggy.
噢,谢谢。再见,佩格。
Aww, thank you. See you, Peg.
社交见,乔吉。呵呵...
See you on the socials, Georgie. HelBear...
再见,佩吉。这是一种真正的享受。
See you, Peggy. It's been a real treat.
只需要追逐你的商品现金。
Just need to chase you up for that merchandise cash.
蝙蝠是20,时钟是15。
It'll be 20 for the bats and 15 for the clock.
加油。15块钱?
Come on. 15 bucks?
它甚至不起作用。不是吗?
It doesn't even work. Doesn't it?
我可以把它还给它吗?你可以,你可以,你可以。
Can I just give it back? You could, you could, you could.
但是,您不想投资于您的个人成长吗?
But wouldn't you want to invest in your personal growth?
我认为你应该投资,海伦。
I think you should invest, Helen.
你在投资吗?我会,但我买♥♥不起。
Are you investing? I would but I can't afford it.
我给你买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥怎麽样,海伦?
How about I do you a buy one, get one free deal, Helen?
谢谢,佩吉。谢谢你,海伦。
Thanks, Peggy. Thank you, Helen.
这对我有什麽作用?
How does that work for me?
如果这样更容易,我会拿卡。好。是的。确定。
I take card if that's easier. Fine. Yep. Sure.
谢谢你的美好时光,佩格。
Thanks for the good times, Peg.
你来了,伙计。谢谢,雷。
Here you go, mate. Thanks, Ray.
哦,你确定你不想购买♥♥它
Oh, you sure you don't want to purchase it
并投资于您的个人成长?
and invest in your personal growth?
我跟你说了什麽?伟人之一。
What did I tell you? One of the greats.
谢谢,佩吉。
Thanks, Peggy.
哦,还有EFTPOS附加费。
Oh, and an EFTPOS surcharge.
哦。。。加油。
Oh...come on.
我需要见人力资源部。
I need to see HR.
Veloxa,你如何阻止某人的号♥码?
Veloxa, how do you block someone's number?
要遮罩某人的号♥码,请轻点资讯按钮
To block someone's number, tap the info button
,以匹配联繫人或电♥话♥号♥码。
next to the contact or phone number.
然后点击“阻止此来电者”
Then tap "Block This Caller"
狗屎。那真的更快。
Shit. That really was quicker.
Veloxa,你如何搜索暗网?
Veloxa, how do you search the dark web?
警报已启动。
Alert activated.
检测到非法活动。
Illegal activity detected.
哦。。。嘿。嘿。嘿。任何暗网搜索
Ooh... Hey. Hey. Hey. Any search of the dark web
是非法的
is unlawful
并被视为威胁
and considered a threat
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥。
to national security.
嗖。
Shoosh.
您的 ISP 已被记录
Your ISP has been recorded
并转发给相关网路...
and forwarded to the relevant cyber...
哦。。。
Oh...
海伦,你到底在做什麽?
Helen, what on earth are you doing?
好吧。我估计我们有10分钟,5月,10分钟。出去。
Alrighty. We've got 10 minutes I reckon, May. 10 minutes. Get out.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表