剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
并看到了《科普兰宣导者》的封面。
and saw the front cover of The Copeland Advocate.
看看那个。海伦:有道德的商人?什麽?
Have a look at that. HELEN: Ethical Business Person? What?
我代表你接受了。
I accepted on your behalf.
为什麽?
Why?
因为你不在那裡。
Because you weren't there.
你父亲心脏病发作了,记得吗?
Your father had a heart attack, remember?
我为什麽赢了?
Why did I win it?
神秘法官菲尔说,在一个充满鲨鱼的世界里,你是一条稀有的鱼。
Mystery judge Phil said you were a rare fish in a world full of sharks.
他说你没有利用一个潜在的脆弱客户。
He said you didn't take advantage of a potentially vulnerable client.
他引用了你对细节的关注,如果你能相信的话,
He cited your attention to detail and, if you can believe it,
您与人相处的独特能力。
your unique ability to relate to people.
我们确实就裤子进行了很好的交谈。
We did have a very good chat about pants.
哒!乔治!你给我买♥♥了一个水果蛋糕!
Ta-da! George! You got me a fruitcake!
是的。老太太蛋糕,只为你,海伦。祝贺。
Yep. Old lady cake, just for you, Helen. Congratulations.
哦,乔治,我真的很期待
Oh, George, I was really looking forward
到那个华丽的泥蛋糕。
to that gorgeous mud cake.
开什麽玩笑?那不是蛋糕。罗兹:没有。
Are you kidding? That's not cake. ROZ: No.
好。大家都出去了。庆祝活动结束了。
Alright. Everybody out. Celebration's over.
还行。我会拿蛋糕,但我在这裡还有工作吗?
OK. I'll take the cake, but do I still have a job here?
好吧,你一直这样做,直到你毁了我的一天。
Well, you did until you ruined my day.
我真的很期待泥蛋糕。
I was really looking forward to the mud cake.
好吧,这是个好笑话,但我还有...
OK, it's good jokes, but do I still have...
出去,带上你愚蠢的葡萄乾块。
Get out, and take your stupid block of raisins with you.
还行。
OK.
直接到脸书。哦,你自己做的。
Straight to Facebook. Oh, you did it yourself.
海伦:很想知道我是否有工作。
HELEN: Would love to know if I have a job or not.
罗兹:你还有工作,海伦!
ROZ: You still have a job, Helen!
海伦:好的,嗯。
HELEN: OK. Mm-hm.
来吧。
Here we go.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
手指交叉,嗯,海伦?是的。
Fingers crossed, eh, Helen? Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
佩特罗,对不起。
Petro, I'm sorry.
乔治斯·帕帕达基斯不是你的父亲。
Georgios Papadakis is not your father.
他是我同父异母的父亲吗?
Is he my half-father?
那不是事。
That's not a thing.
表弟?不。
Cousin? No.
佩特罗,你和帕帕达基斯家族根本没有关係。
Petro, you're not related to the Papadakis family at all.
但我真的很喜欢那些傢伙。是的,我明白。
But I really love those guys. Yeah, I know.
你仍然可以爱他们。就在50米外。
And you can still love them. Just do it from 50 metres away.
就在150米外。
Just do it from 150 metres away.
还行?
OK?
你想要这些吗?
Do you want those?
嗯。
Mmm.
我有一本剪贴簿。
I have a scrapbook.
粉红色?
Roz?
罗兹,我无法关闭它。
Roz, I can't turn it off.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表