剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
还行?好了,回到我们离开的地方。
OK? Alright, circling back to where we left off.
该提议被认为站不住脚。
The offer was deemed untenable.
这是你的新强硬行为吗,海伦?
Is this your new hardball act, Helen?
哦,多麽乏味。
Oh, how tedious.
哦,上帝,对不起。我以为你还在打电♥话♥。
Oh, God, sorry. I thought you were still on the phone.
很难和你一起知道。我的客户将接受 60/40。
It's very hard to know with you. My client will accept 60/40.
60去...?给我的客户。
And 60 goes to...? To my client.
好吧,那麽,对不起,没有交易。
Well, then, I'm sorry, no deal.
报价是50/50,否则我在法庭上见到你。
The offer was 50/50 or I see you in court.
做。谢谢。
Done. Thank you.
50/50?不。我会在法庭上见到你。
50/50? No. I'll see you in court.
雷:我们不会上法庭,菲斯克。
RAY: We're not going to court, Fisk.
哪裡。。。你在橱柜里吗?
Where...are you in the cupboard?
它更像是一个储藏室,而不是一个橱柜。
It's more of a storeroom than a cupboard.
ROZ:所以我们有几种方法可以解决这个问题。
ROZ: So there's a few ways we can go with this.
而且,显然,这是你的选择,特裡,但我会说......
And, obviously, it's your choice, Terry, but I will say...
你要我接受60/40,60给他们,40给我们。(歎息)为什麽?
You want me to accept 60/40, 60 to them, 40 to us. (SIGHS) Why?
因为如果我们上法庭,我们可能一无所获。
Because if we go to court, we might end up with nothing.
拜託!爱丽丝派克真的那麽好吗?
Oh, come on! Is Alice Pike really that good?
这与派克无关。这是关于我们的客户。
It's not about Pike. It's about OUR client.
看看这个傢伙。看一看。
Have a look at this bloke. Have a look.
这个?嗯。
This one? Mmm.
好的,布兰登,呃,我们要拍摄今天的会议
Alright, Brandon, uh, we're going to film today's session
以便我们可以帮助您进行演示,因此...
so that we can help you work on your presentation, so...
你不...乔治,你不需要我,只需要布兰登。
You don't...George, you don't need me in this, just Brandon.
那是布兰登。雷:(视频)好的。
That's Brandon. RAY: (VIDEO) OK.
所以,法官可能会问的第一件事是,
So, the first thing the judge might ask is,
“霍普金斯先生,你靠什麽谋生?”
"Mr Hopkins, what do you do for a living?"
嗯哼。你会说?
Uh-huh. And you would say?
嗨,法官。呃,是的。还行。
Hi, Judge. Uh, yep. OK.
所以,呃...我经营自己的生意,这是一辆派对巴士,
So, uh...I run me own business, which is a party bus,
做很多母鸡之夜,很多雄鹿之夜,但是......
do a lot of hens' nights, a lot of bucks' nights, but...
..任何人都可以预订。
..anyone can book it.
比如说,你和...你和你的裁判伙伴,
Like, say, you and... you and your judge mates,
你想去酒吧,我可以来接你,
you want to go to the pub, I can come and pick youse all up,
美妙之处在于,你可以在去酒吧喝酒的路上喝酒。
and the beauty is, you can drink on the way to drinking at the pub.
这有多好?它会变得更好。
How good is that? It gets better.
音响系统更上一层楼。
The sound system is next-level.
太好了,很多人都不想下车。
It's so good, a lot of people don't want to get off.
所以我们只是开车四处走动,每个人都在公共汽车上被嘟囔着!
So we just drive around and everyone gets munted, on the bus!
显然不是我。我不再酒后驾车了。
Not me, obviously. I don't drink and drive, anymore.
停。让我们再试一次。雷:(办公室)嗯。
Stop. Let's try again. RAY: (OFFICE) Mm-hm.
这一次,当我问你靠什麽谋生时,
This time, when I ask you what you do for a living,
在“我经营自己的生意”之后不要再说话了。
stop talking after "I run me own business."
是的,但有些人可能不知道派对巴士是什麽。
Yeah, but some people might not know what a party bus is.
我认为这是最好的。
Which I think's for the best.
乔治?坚持。
George? Hang on.
伙计,把相机放回去。我们要在这裡待一会儿。
Mate, put the camera back. We're gonna be here for a while.
是吗?“雷”?
Are we? 'Ray'?
是的,好的。提出的观点。
Yeah, OK. Point made.
我。。。如果你想看,我可以给你看更多...
I...I can show you more if you want to see...
呃,没必要。没必要。你让我在“嘟嘟囔囔”。
Uh, no need. No need. You had me at 'munted'.
“雷”。
'Ray'.
罗兹:我们开始吧。
ROZ: Here we go.
一,二,三,四。
One, two, three, four.
#哦,我想找一个更好的地方#哦
# Ooh, I want to find a better place # Oh
# 哦,哦
# Ooh, ooh
# 我正在寻找更好的地方
# I'm searching for a better place
#天堂 #天堂
# Heaven # Heaven
# 必须在那裡
# Must be there
#嗯,它在那裡#嗯,它必须在那裡
# Well, it's there # Well, it's just got to be there
# 我从来没有 # 从来没有,从来没有
# I've never # Never, ever
# 见过伊甸园
# Ever seen Eden
# 但是,该,该,该
# But ah, ah, ah
# 我不想住在这个地方。#
# I don't want to live in this place. #
非常好。你的笔记在哪裡?在这裡。(吹沥青管)
Excellent. Where's your note? Here it is. (BLOWS PITCHPIPE)
女人:#嗯,啊
WOMAN: # Mmm, ah
# 就是这样,博比,很好 # 谢谢你,罗兹
# There it is, Bobbie, good # Thank you, Roz
# 可爱,可爱
# Lovely, lovely from you
# 罗扎林德,我想清洁工想见你。#
# Rozalind, I think the cleaner wants to see you. #
清洁工?你在谈论什麽?哦,海伦。你好!快进来!
The cleaner? What are you talking about? Oh, Helen. Hello! Come on in!
哇。你心情很好。
Wow. You're in a good mood.
那是因为我们在唱歌♥。是内啡肽。
That is because we're singing. It's the endorphins.
哦,是这样吗?
Oh, is that what it is?
各位,这是我们的新同事,Helen Tudor-Fisk。
Everybody, this is our new associate, Helen Tudor-Fisk.
你好。# 你好
Hello. # Hello
#你好#你好!
# Hello # Hello!
#你好!#
# Hello! #
那是玛姬。她是我们的无人机。你不喜欢它吗?
That's Maggie. She's our drone. Don't you love it?
非常格裡高利。玛姬:谢谢。
Very Gregorian. MAGGIE: Thank you.
海伦:非同寻常。喝一杯!
HELEN: Extraordinary. Have a drink!
当然。我们在庆祝什麽?我们正在为葬礼排练。
Yeah, sure. What are we celebrating? We're rehearsing for a funeral.
哦,有趣。我们也举办婚礼。拿一张传♥单♥。
Oh, fun. We also do weddings. Grab a flyer.
玛姬:罗兹,别忘了。週六我需要一件新的上衣。
MAGGIE: Roz, don't forget. I'm gonna need a new top for Saturday.
这一点是值得注意的。我给你买♥♥个孕妇小品。
That is noted. I'll get you a maternity skivvy.
好的,女士们。让我们继续前进。
Alright, ladies. Let's keep going.
欢迎加入我们,观看节目,海伦。
Feel free to join us and watch the show, Helen.
是的。好。
Yeah. Alright.
我会,嗯,负责内啡肽,好吗?
I'll be, um, in charge of endorphins, shall I?
罗兹:一,二,三,四。
ROZ: One, two, three, four.
# 玛丽亚阿姨
# Aunty Maria
# 啊
# Ah
# 阿姨
# Aunty
#玛丽亚 # 啊
# Maria # Ah
#安息 #啊...啊。#
# Rest in peace # Ah...ah. #
我们会想念你的。上帝保佑。
We'll miss you. God bless.
哦!好!
Oh! Nice!
多做教会的。多做教会的。另一个是什麽?
Do more church ones. Do more church ones. What's the other one?
这。。。谁认识我们的父?加油。每个人都知道这一点。
The...who knows the Our Father? Come on. Everyone knows that one.
我知道。。。我知道。去,去,去。
I know...I know it. Go, go, go.
# 我们的父亲,他...#
# Our Father, who art... #
不。有点慢。有点无聊。
Nah. Bit slow. Bit boring.
做修女,她用吉他摇滚它 - 你知道,...
Do the nun one where she rocks it with a guitar - you know, the...
# 我们的父,在天上... # 好吧。好了,打住。
# Our Father, who art in heaven... # Alright. OK, stop.
停。我认为。。。现在你在开玩笑。
Stop. I think... now you're making fun.
开心。对不起,玛姬,那是什麽?
Having fun. Sorry, Maggie, what was that?
女士们,我讨厌破坏排练,
Ladies, I hate to break up rehearsal,
但我有一个分娩班要去。
but I've got a birthing class to go to.
哦,太好了!是的,我有读书俱乐部。
Oh, great! Yes, and I've got book club.
哦!读书俱乐部!我可以跟着一起去吗,蒂娜?
Ooh! Book club! Can I tag along, Tina?
我是博比。我可以跟着一起吗,博比?
I'm Bobbie. Can I tag along, Bobbie?
确定。你读过《三个女人》吗?
Sure. Have you read Three Women?
是的。
Yes.
当他们在车裡做♥爱♥时呢?
What about when they have sex in the car?
我知道!内脏!
I know! Visceral!
去读书俱乐部,罗兹。
Going to book club, Roz.
海伦:嘿,今晚我不会回家吃晚饭,
HELEN: Hey, I won't be home for dinner tonight,
因为我去凯的读书俱乐部。
because I am off to Kay's book club.
梅:凯是谁?
MAY: Who's Kay?
我昨晚在博比的读书俱乐部遇见了她。
I met her last night at Bobbie's book club.
然后她邀请我参加她的读书俱乐部。
And then she invited me to HER book club.
实际上,我收到了一些邀请。我有安娜。
I've got a few invitations, actually. I've got Anna.
她是博比的另一个朋友。然后我有一个贝弗利。
She's another friend of Bobbie's. And then I've got Beverley someone.
她的是每个月的第三个星期四。我永远不会记得。
Hers is the third Thursday of every month. I'll never remember that.
但问题是,我已经告诉所有人我很孤独,我没有朋友。
But the thing is, I've told everyone I'm lonely and I've got no friends.
很高兴你承认了。
Good on you for admitting it.
这是一个很好的第一步。对不起,我承认什麽?
That's a good first step. Sorry, what am I admitting?
你很寂寞。我不寂寞,伙计们。
That you're lonely. I'm not lonely, guys.
我在兜售生意。我在争吵。
I'm touting for business. I'm squabbler-touting.
还行。我不寂寞,伙计们。
OK. I'm not lonely, guys.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表