剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
孔雀和李在悉尼呆了10年。
Peacock and Lee for 10 years in Sydney.
但你来自墨尔本?
But you're originally from Melbourne?
是的,我结婚时搬到了悉尼,
Yeah, I moved to Sydney when I got married,
但最近我丈夫和一个年长的女人私奔了
but then recently my husband ran off with an older woman
所以我想到了处理创伤的最好方法......
so I thought the best way to deal with the trauma...
..逃跑了,所以我回到了墨尔本。
..run away, so here I am back in Melbourne.
不过,这隻是一个临时位址。
That's just a temporary address, though.
我只是在Airbnb,直到我整理自己。
I'm just in an Airbnb till I sort myself out.
这些都无关紧要。我就嘘。
None of that's relevant. I'll just shush.
我没有看到参考。
I don't see a reference.
不?不。有参考吗?
No? No. Is there a reference?
哦。。。 没有。
Oh... No.
你能得到一个参考吗?
Can you get a reference?
不。
No.
好吧,这将限制您的选择。
Well, that's going to limit your options.
我会拿走任何东西。
I will take anything.
家庭法。
Family law.
除了可能...是的,我做合同法。
Except maybe... Yeah, I do contract law.
我没有任何法庭经验。
I don't have any court experience.
而且我真的不是一个善于交际的人,所以...
And I'm not really a people person, so...
死人呢?
What about dead people?
也不是真正的死人。
Not really a dead people person either.
Gruber&Gruber,一家小型郊区公♥司♥
Gruber & Gruber, a small suburban firm
专门从事遗嘱认证和遗嘱。
specialising in probate and wills.
没什麽好看的。没关係。我不花哨。
It's nothing fancy. That's alright. I'm not fancy.
不。
No.
这是你平时上班的着装吗?
Is this how you would normally dress for work?
是的。每天。
Yeah. Every day.
我有三套相同的西装。
I've got three suits all the same.
节省时间。永远不必决定穿什麽。
Saves time. Never have to make a decision about what to wear.
太好了。是吗?
It's great. Is it?
我可以建议你为面试打磨一下自己吗?
May I suggest that you polish yourself up for the interview?
啊。。。我认为这超出了抛光的范围,不是吗?
Ah...I think this is beyond polishing, don't you?
你至少能失去棕色节吗?
Could you at least lose the festival of brown?
你像某种傢俱变色龙一样融入椅子。
You are blending into the chair like some sort of furniture chameleon.
安娜贝尔,你介意我们谈论吗
Annabelle, do you mind if we talk about
这份工作将在下周到来。
this job that's come in for next week.
我真的不确定...哦!
I'm really not sure... Oh!
我很抱歉。我没看到你在那裡。
I am so sorry. I did not see you there.
谢谢。我喜欢你的西装。
Thank you. I like your suit.
让我想起了乳酪。
Reminds me of cheese.
哦。强大的选择。
Ooh. Strong choice.
雷·格鲁伯。海伦·都铎-菲斯克。
Ray Gruber. Helen Tudor-Fisk.
蟾蜍鱼?什麽?那是荷兰人吗?
Tudafish? What is that? Is that Dutch?
菲斯克。菲斯克与 K.
Fisk. Fisk with a K.
哦,你好。不是菲斯克...
Oh, hello. Not Fisk as in...
安东尼·菲斯克法官,是的,那是我父亲。
Justice Anthony Fisk, yes, that's my dad.
伟人!是的,现在退休了,但是是的。
The great man! Yeah, retired now, but yeah.
我只在他前面走过几次。我喜欢他的风格。
I only went before him a couple of times. I liked his style.
真健谈,你♥爸♥爸。喜欢和你谈谈判断。
Real talky, your dad. Loves to talk you through the judgement.
哦,他确实喜欢轶事。是的。
Ooh, he does love an anecdote. Yep.
好吧,我们在这裡得到了什麽。
Alright, what have we got here.
孔雀和李。好公♥司♥。
Peacock and Lee. Good firm.
有参考吗?呃,是的...应该在那裡。
Is there a reference with that? Er, yeah...should be there.
该机构没有发送?
The agency didn't send it?
要不要我给他们打个电♥话♥?
Do you want me to give them a call?
我看看他们能不能把它送过来...不,我们都很好,海伦。
I'll see if they can send it over... No, we're all good, Helen.
知道为什麽吗?
You know why?
“因为我喜欢你的脸。这个?
'Cause I like your face. This one?
在这方面有很多经验。嗯。
A lot of experience in that face. Mm-hm.
说,“我一直在街区,我知道我在做什麽。是的?
Says, "I've been around the block, I know what I'm doing." Yeah?
“我是主力。”是的?
"I'm a workhorse." Yeah?
「简单明瞭」。我完成了工作。我说的对吗?
"Plain and simple. I get the job done." Am I right?
是的,就是我。
Yeah, that's me.
简单明瞭,...像一匹马。
Plain and simple and...like a horse.
海伦,当有人死去时,这是悲伤的。
Helen, when someone dies, it's sad.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
然后就有点无聊了。
Then it's kind of boring.
有很多业务,很多文书工作。
There's a lot of business, a lot of paperwork.
我们在这裡发现了什麽
What we've found here
就是人们更愿意和一个更成熟的女士打交道。
is that people would prefer to deal with a more mature lady.
不能再说“女士”了。有点...嗯,女。
Can't say 'lady' anymore. It's sort of...um, female.
非男性。不管你怎麽称呼自己。
Non-male. Whatever you call yourself.
女人,通常。
Woman, usually.
关键是,你是一个。
Point is, you are one.
所以滴答,滴答,滴答,海伦都铎-菲斯克。
So tick, tick and tick, Helen Tudor-Fisk.
滴答,就像,我得到了这份工作?
Tick, tick and tick, as in, I got the job?
是的!这堆人中甚至没有人接近你的年龄。
Yes! No-one in this pile even comes close to your age.
你是干什麽的?50?55?
What are you? 50? 55?
47.
47.
你看起来更老了。这对我有用。
You look older. Which works for me.
周一开始?确定。伟大。谢谢。
Start Monday? Sure. Great. Thank you.
欢迎登船。好东西。我喜欢黄色。
Welcome aboard. Great stuff. I'm loving the yellow.
哦,很好,因为我只是...
Oh, good, because I just...
我在开玩笑。我週一见。没有高可见度,是吗?
I'm joking. I'll see you Monday. No hi-vis, yeah?
还行。
OK.
非常感谢。
Thanks very much.
不好意思。你想进来吗?
Sorry. Do you want to come in?
谁是行走的香蕉?
Who's the walking banana?
那是你的替代品。她是新的你。
That's your replacement. She is the new you.
她怕被车撞吗?
Is she afraid of being hit by a car?
参考在哪裡?
Where's the reference?
机构忘记发送它。放鬆,她是个菲斯克。
Agency forgot to send it. Relax, she's a Fisk.
什麽?安东尼·菲斯克大♥法♥官。
A what? Justice Anthony Fisk.
她是最高法♥院♥法官的女儿。
She's the daughter of a Supreme Court judge.
这正是我们在这裡所需要的,罗扎林德。一点点类。
Exactly what we need here, Rozalind. A little bit of class.
哦,好,好。
Oh, good, good.
(敲门)
(KNOCK AT DOOR)
是的。你好。裘莉 安娜?
Yes. Hi. Juliana?
你给我打了大约一百万次电♥话♥。怎麽了?
You've called me about a million times. What's the problem?
好吧,嗯,你祖母又在我的卧室里了。
OK, um, your grandmother is in my bedroom again.
她一直来这裡,你知道,清理东西......
She keeps coming in here and, you know, cleaning stuff up...
显然你真的很乱,她不喜欢。
Apparently you're really messy and she doesn't like it.
是的,但我正在租♥房♥♥子。
Yeah, but I'm renting the house.
不,你在Airbnb房♥子。
No, you're Airbnb-ing the house.
这是一回事。
It's the same thing.
没有。是的,真的。
Not really. Yes, really.
房♥源说我会拥有整个房♥子
And the listing said I would have the whole house
而且你的祖母应该住在后面的公♥寓♥里,所以......
and your grandmother supposedly lives in the flat down the back, so...
她让你在这裡养你的狗,所以你应该感激不尽。
She lets you have your dog here so you should be grateful.
我很感激。
I am grateful.
嗯,但她需要停止喂狗。
Um, but she needs to stop feeding the dog.
不需要她喂食。我喂狗。
Doesn't need to be fed by her. I feed the dog.
她也不需要喂我。
She doesn't need to feed me either.
那裡有一个冰箱,裡面装满了她一直给我带来的食物。
There's a fridge full of food there that she keeps bringing me.
她为什麽要给我带食物?
Why is she bringing me food?
因为你抱怨炉子坏了。
Because you've complained that the stove is broken.
你觉得她会怎麽做?
What do you think she was going to do?
我想她可能会修好炉子。
I thought she might fix the stove.
哦,好的,现在穿鞋。看,我需要...
Oh, OK, and now with the shoes. See, I need to...
它们是我的鞋子。
They're my shoes.
是的,你能解释一下规则吗?
Yeah, can you explain the rules, please?
当然可以,但是...
Sure, but...
好吧,我知道这很难,但那是...规则就是规则。
OK, I know it's tough but that's...rules are rules.
我不制定规则,但我们都需要遵守它们,所以谢谢你。
I don't make the rules but we all need to abide by them, so thank you.
哦,感谢上帝。哦,上帝,我的鞋子。
Oh, thank God. Oh, God, my shoes.
上帝,请问我可以穿鞋吗?
God, can I have my shoes, please?
杰福!
Jeffo!
是的,是的。看看现在的数位。
Yep, yep. Looking at the numbers right now.
不错。可以更好。
Not bad. Could be better.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表