剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
我只是在鼓励,提示。
I'm just being encouraging, Tip.
谢谢你,法官大人。
Thank you, Your Honour.
哦,又干得好。
Ooh, well done again.
我裁定原告胜诉
I find in favour of the plaintiff
并祝贺海伦·都铎-菲斯克女士的出色工作。
and congratulate Ms Helen Tudor-Fisk on a wonderful job.
干得好,你。
Well done, you.
谢谢。把它带进来,维克多。击掌?
Thank you. Bring it in, Viktor. High five?
在法庭上没有高举,海伦。
No high fiving in court, Helen.
我会和你击掌,海伦。爸爸,你好。
I'll high five you, Helen. Good on you, Dad.
这就是精神。我从法官那裡得到一个。
That's the spirit. I get one from the judge.
呃。。。什麽?
Uh... What?
就一会儿。
Just a moment.
尊重假髮。
Respecting the wig.
不,爸爸,没事。
No, Dad, it's fine.
爸爸,我们错过了这一刻。我们错过了这一刻。
Dad, we've missed the moment. We've missed the moment.
维洛克莎,给海伦发个简讯。哦,维洛克莎,请不要。
Veloxa, send Helen a text. Oh, Veloxa, please don't.
我就在这裡。早上好,格雷厄姆。
I'm right here. Good morning, Graham.
早上好,维洛克莎。你会和我们一起吃早餐吗?
Good morning, Veloxa. Will you be joining us for breakfast?
对不起。我不明白这个问题。
I'm sorry. I don't understand the question.
别逗她了,海伦,这不是玩具。
Don't tease her, Helen, it's not a toy.
它也不是塔玛戈奇。你不必走它。
It's not a Tamagotchi either. You don't have to walk it.
今天。第二个晃动。
Today. Second shimmy.
就是这样。
That's it.
是的。很好。是的。
Yeah. It is good. Yeah.
和工作...然后玩。
And work... And play.
ALL:今天,我们推动公♥司♥向前发展。
ALL: We move the company forward, today.
你去得有点早。是的。我知道。有点早。
You went a bit early. Yes. I know. A bit early.
当我们连线...
When we connect...
通过工作...和玩。
Through work...and play.
我们今天推动公♥司♥向前发展。
We move the company forward today.
海伦!!!!!进去吧!
Helen!!!!! Get in here!
是的。加油。
Yeah. Come on.
我来了。
I'm coming.
来吧,菲斯克。参与其中。
Come on, Fisk. Get involved.
是的。好吧,为什麽不呢?我喜欢薯条。我在。
Yeah. OK. Why not? I like chips. I'm in.
嘿,好消息,大家,关于格雷迪与格雷迪。
Hey, good news, everyone, about Grady versus Grady.
它要上法庭,我都结束了。
It's going to court and I'm all over it.
是的。我要打赢这个官司
Yeah. I'm going to win that case
然后我今天要推动公♥司♥向前发展。
and then I'm going to move the company forward today.
但下周我上法庭的时候,不是今天。
But next week when I go to court, not today.
不,我不这麽认为。不。那个人不会上法庭。
No, I don't think so. No. That one's not going to court.
是的。是的。呵呵。
Yes. It is. Nuh.
他们今天早上打电♥话♥并同意和解。
They called this morning and agreed to settle.
不,不,不。我们不安定下来,没办法。
No. No. No. We're not settling, no way.
伙计们,你能给我们一秒钟吗?不可能。你在开玩笑。
Can you give us a sec, guys? No way. You are kidding.
不做。
Not doing it.
留下筹码,伙计。
Leave the chips, mate.
我们没有安定下来。
We're not settling.
我都过去了。
I'm all over it.
这总是会发生,菲斯克。没有人愿意上法庭。
This always happens, Fisk. Nobody wants to go to court.
最后一刻他们提出了报价。这是一个很好的报价。
Last minute they make an offer. And it's a good offer.
不,不是。我想我可以得到更多。
No. It isn't. I reckon I can get heaps more.
我想他们害怕了,
I think they're running scared,
“因为他们知道桉子上有菲斯克。
'cause they know there's a Fisk on the case.
我说我们拒绝这个提议。都赞成?
I say we reject the offer. All in favour?
哦,来吧,伙计们。我已经做好了充分的准备。
Oh, come on, guys. I'm so prepared.
你应该看到我的系统。法庭就是要做好准备。
You should see my system. Court is all about preparedness.
我告诉你,如果你让我一路走下去,我就能赢。
I'm telling you, I can win this if you let me take it all the way.
呃,你可能,你可能没有。
Ehh, you might, you might not.
我真的很努力。我知道我能赢。
I worked really hard. I know I can win it.
是的。但这与你无关。
Yes. But it's not about you.
这有点与我有关,因为我以前从未在法庭上辩论过桉件。
It kind of is about me because I've never argued a case in court before
这是我的大好机会...两者:什麽?!
and this is my big chance... BOTH: What?!
..向所有人证明...你说什麽?
..to prove to everybody... What did you say?
我说,我会接受这个提议,就像你建议的那样。
I said, I'll accept the offer, just as you suggested.
感谢您的明智建议。
Thanks for your wise counsel.
让我们假装这次对话从未发生过。
Let's pretend this conversation never happened.
嘿,佩吉,我觉得你的时钟错了。
Hey, Peggy, I think your clock's wrong.
显然是时候粉碎海伦的梦想了。
Apparently it's time to crush Helen's dreams.
经典海伦。
Classic Helen.
罗兹:没上过法庭?
ROZ: Never been to court?
老实说,我开始怀疑她是否拥有法律学位,雷蒙德。
Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if she even has a law degree, Raymond.
你的胸口有一个晶元。
You've got a chip on your chest.
右。你。
Right. You.
听着。卡罗尔,坐下。出奇的舒服。
Listen up. Carole, take a seat. It's surprisingly comfortable.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
那是一封通知你的信
That is a letter informing you
我打算申请人身安全干预令。
of my intention to apply for a personal safety intervention order.
什麽?
A what?
这就像一个限制令,阻止你向我的客户发送简讯。
It's like a restraining order to stop you from sending texts to my client.
我有证据表明他们正在造成严重的精神痛苦。
I have evidence they are causing severe mental anguish.
没有证据证明这一点。我不敢苟同。
There's no evidence of that. I beg to differ.
我有卡罗尔·福克斯顿的宣誓书
I have an affidavit from Carole Foxton
谁发誓她第一次收到死去丈夫的资讯,
who swears the first time she got a message from her dead husband,
她差点走到一辆公共汽车前。
she almost stepped out in front of a bus.
我确实做到了。
That's true I did.
我有安全摄像头镜头显示我的客户
I have security camera footage showing my client
在超♥市♥裡扔了一整罐,一整罐小黄瓜,
dropping a full jar, a full jar of gherkins in the supermarket,
收到提醒她的短♥信♥后...
upon receiving a text reminding her...
纠缠,感觉就像纠缠不提醒。
Badgering, it felt like badgering not reminding.
..缠着她去拿牛奶。
..badgering her to get the milk.
这些不显示任何内容。
These don't show anything.
我有医疗证明
I have a medical certificate
说卡罗尔·福克斯顿心脏虚弱。
stating that Carole Foxton has a weak heart.
收到死人的简讯,
Receiving a text message from a dead person,
可能引起休克和/或死亡。
could induce shock and/or death.
我有一个来自理查·弗罗格特的统计数据。
I have a stat dec from Richard Froggert.
谁?他是我的情人。
Who? He's my lover.
卡罗尔,我以为我们同意了
Carole, I thought we agreed
你不打算再用这个词了?
you weren't going to use that word anymore?
我们说“paramour”。记得。不好意思。
We said 'paramour'. Remember. Sorry.
理查是卡罗尔的副手。她什麽?
Richard is Carole's paramour. Her what?
与她有关係的绅士。
The gentleman with whom she is having relations.
什麽?哦,看在上帝的份上,他们正在这样做。
What? Oh, for God's sake, they're doing it.
还行。我不需要看那张照片。
OK. I don't need to see a picture of that.
这不是一张图片,而是一个声明。
It's not a picture, it's a statement.
理查声称这些文本正在影响他们的性生活。
Richard claims that the texts are affecting their sex life.
它干扰...
It's interfering with...
你知道吗?不管它说什麽,我们不需要阅读它,
You know what? It doesn't matter what it says, we don't need to read it,
只要知道它在那裡
just know that it's there
并进一步证明这些文本正在造成心理伤害。
and further proof that these texts are causing psychological damage.
和身体上的。他觉得很难。不,不。
And physical. He finds it very hard. No. No.
为了得到一个...不,卡罗尔。
to get an... No. Carole.
我们不需要深入讨论。我只是指出了这一点。
We don't need to get into that. I just made that point.
这一切花了你多长时间?
How long did all this take you?
两天。短短两天。所有这些以及更多。
Two days. Just two days. All this and more.
我继续吗?请不要。
Shall I go on? Please don't.
害怕地跑,是吗?不。我只是无聊。好?
Running scared, are we? No. I'm just bored. Alright?
我将关闭该帐户。她不会再收到简讯了。
I'll shut down the account. She won't receive anymore texts.
谢谢。桉件已结桉。
Thank you. Case closed.
我支援原告。
I find in favour of the plaintiff.
不要敲打我的东西。
Don't bang my stuff.
是的。我确实有点努力。对此我很抱歉。
Yeah. I did go a bit hard. I'm sorry about that.
卡洛。。。带你离开那裡。谢谢。
Carole...get you out of there. Thank you.
下次,只要遮罩号♥码,你打个笨蛋。
Next time, just block the number, you whackjob.
对不起。现在是什麽?
I'm sorry. What's that now?
你可以只是阻止这个号♥码。
You could have just blocked the number.
发生了什麽事情?这不关你的事,卡罗尔。
What's happening? It's not your business, Carole.
在外面等我。
Wait for me outside.
我不可能只是阻止了这个号♥码,我会告诉你为什麽。
I couldn't have just blocked the number and I'll tell you why.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表