剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
有一堆...我有朋友。
Got heaps of...I've got friends.
有一个朋友。闭嘴。我愿意。
Got a friend. Shut up. I do.
罗兹:(敲门)雷蒙德。
ROZ: (KNOCKS ON DOOR) Raymond.
给我看。给我看看这些照片。
Show me. Show me these photos.
哦,好吧,那是垃圾!
Oh, well, that's rubbish!
特裡不是格鲁伯的客户。
Terry's not a Gruber client.
我知道,罗兹,但派克却另有说法,
I know that, Roz, but Pike's claiming otherwise,
董事会要求我们召开会议。
and the board have asked us for a meeting.
哦,他们可以开会。让他们进来。
Oh, they can have a meeting. Get them in here.
我没有什麽可隐瞒的。冷静。
I've got nothing to hide. Calm down.
我会给亚历克斯·沃克打个电♥话♥。他了解我们。他在董事会上。
I'll give Alex Walker a call. He knows us. He's on the board.
我只是...是的。我想开会。
And I'll just... Yeah. I would like a meeting.
我欢迎有机会为自己说话并洗清我的名字。
I welcome the opportunity to speak for myself and clear my name.
我真的认为只是有点...
I really think it would be easier to just sort of...
..按照你说的做。
..do what you said.
嗯,我会组织一个会议。
Mmm. I'll organise a meeting.
该萤幕需要擦拭。
That screen needs a wipe.
ROZ:保持简短、敏锐和高效。
ROZ: Just keep it short and sharp and efficient.
是的。哦,谢谢你,乔治。
Yep. Oh, thank you, George.
你想要我吗?是的,请。
Did you want me? Yeah, please.
你们能坐一会儿吗?
Can you guys sit down for a sec?
因此,爱丽丝派克向法律服务委员会提出了投诉。
So, Alice Pike has made a complaint to the Legal Services Board.
哦,不是关于我的吗?不,海伦,关于我。
Oh, not about me? No, Helen, about me.
海伦:哦,很好。给我的。
HELEN: Oh, good. For me.
显然对你不好。这很糟糕。
Not good for you, obviously. That's bad.
她声称我违反了我的停职规定
She claims I'm in breach of my suspension
并担任律师。
and working as a solicitor.
哦,几乎没有!你不做任何工作。我的意思是,乔治和我这样做。
Oh, hardly! You don't do any work. I mean, George and I do it.
爱丽丝派克的问题是什麽?
What is Alice Pike's problem?
哦,这可以追溯到罗兹和...
Oh, this goes way back to when Roz and...
问题是...
The problem is...
..我一直是一个比爱丽丝·派克更好的律师。
..I've always been a better lawyer than Alice Pike.
过去,我在那个法庭上给了她什麽
Back in the day, I gave her what for in that courtroom
不止一次。
on more than one occasion.
罗兹还曾经在派对上给了派克的男朋友什麽。
Roz also gave Pike's boyfriend what for at a party once.
这才是真正的原因。(喘气)
That's the real reason. (GASPS)
你给爱丽丝派克戴绿帽子了吗?
Did you cuckold Alice Pike?
那是30多年前的事了。
It was over 30 years ago.
他说他们已经分手了。你刚才说的是『戴绿帽子』吗?
He said they'd broken up. Did you just say 'cuckold'?
是的,我们正在我的一个读书俱乐部做《磨坊主的故事》。
Yeah, we're doing The Miller's Tale at one of my book clubs.
显然,这是关于戴绿帽子的。
It's about cuckolding, apparently.
我没读过。什麽是戴绿帽子?
I've not read it. What's cuckolding?
这就是你把皮带套在脖子上的东西吗?
Is that the thing where you put the belt around your neck?
“因为这真的很危险,罗兹。
'Cause that's really dangerous, Roz.
不,不是那样。
No, it is not that.
专桉二.
Item two.
谢谢。
Thank you.
在那裡读了一点书,海伦?什麽?
Got a bit of reading there, Helen? What?
哦,不,这些是给我的读书俱乐部的。我实际上并没有读过它们。
Oh, no, these are for my book clubs. I don't actually read them.
我只是挥了挥手,是的,点点头,
I just wave it around, yeah, nod a bit,
然后,是的,吃零食,喝酒
then, yeah, eat the snacks, drink the wine
并吹捧争吵者。
and tout for squabblers.
我可以做到。董事会有什麽消息吗,雷蒙德?
I could do that. Any word from the board, Raymond?
你如愿以偿,罗兹。亚历克斯·沃克今天下午要来了。
You got your wish, Roz. Alex Walker's coming in this afternoon.
伟大!我将准备辩护。
Great! I shall prepare my defence.
是的。
Yeah.
简单的答桉是否定的,你不能冷冻土豆。
The simple answer is no, you cannot freeze a potato.
麦琪。玛姬,我告诉你,你没有分娩。
Maggie. Maggie, I'm telling you, you're not in labour.
这隻是布拉克斯顿·希克斯。
It's just Braxton Hicks.
不。这绝对是虚假的劳动。
No. That is definitely false labour.
我能听到。我能听到。那个孩子今天不出来了。
I can hear it. I can hear it. That baby is not coming out today.
哦,来吧,玛姬。这对我来说非常重要。
Oh, come on, Maggie. This is so important to me.
这是我的机会...
This is my chance...
麦琪?
Maggie?
麦琪?你好?
Maggie? Hello?
哦!妈的!妈的,妈的!
Oh! Shit! Shit, shit!
狗屎。妈的!
Shit. Shit!
海伦!是的。
Helen! Yep.
你在干什麽?无。我没有。
What are you doing? Nothing. I wasn't.
右。
Right.
你是我的新无人机。不知道这是什麽意思。
You are my new drone. Don't know what that means.
听。
Listen.
# 国家...#
# Maa... #
# 妈啦?# (吹沥青管)
# Ma-maa? # (BLOWS PITCHPIPE)
# 国家 # 国家
# Maa # Maa
#地球... #啊...#
# Maa... # Ah... #
降低。你就是无人机。降低。
Lower. You're the drone. Lower.
(低) # 哦... # 使用你的隔膜。
(LOW) # Ohh... # Use your diaphragm.
(下) # 哦... # 那是你的骨盆。
(LOWER) # Ohh... # That's your pelvis.
# 啊...啊。。。啊... # (吹沥青管)
# Ah...ah...ah... # (BLOWS PITCHPIPE)
只。。。这是一个音符。只要拿着一张纸条,海伦。
Just...it's the one note. Just hold the one note, Helen.
我不是歌♥手,罗兹。我不是要你唱歌♥。
I'm not a singer, Roz. I'm not asking you to sing.
我要求你无人机。加油。(吹沥青管)
I'm asking you to drone. Come on. (BLOWS PITCHPIPE)
(都是无人机)
(BOTH DRONE)
就是这样。就是这样。你已经知道了。你已经知道了。
That's it. That's it. You've got it. You've got it.
菲斯克,你在做什麽?# 我是无人机...#
Fisk, what are you doing? # I'm the drone... #
玛姬已经分娩了,至少她是这麽说的。
Maggie's gone into labour, or so she says.
亚历克斯半小时后就要到这裡了,但还为时不晚。
Alex is gonna be here in half an hour, but it's not too late.
我仍然可以给他打个电♥话♥,解释一切。
I could still give him a call and explain everything.
是的,我认为让我们按照雷说的去做。
Yeah, I reckon let's just do what Ray said.
雷,这是关于我记录在桉并清除我的名字。
Ray, this is about me going on the record and clearing my name.
感觉更多的是你炫耀和做你的一场小音乐会。
Feels more about you showing off and doing one of your little concerts.
呃,罗兹,你的两位黑人女士威格尔斯在接待处。
Uh, Roz, two of your black lady Wiggles are in reception.
(吹沥青管)并穿上这个。
(BLOWS PITCHPIPE) And put this on.
(无人机)觉得你有点平澹,海伦。
(DRONES) Think you're a bit flat, Helen.
你觉得呢?(无人机更高)雷:哦,看在上帝的份上,菲斯克!
You think? (DRONES HIGHER) RAY: Oh, for God's sake, Fisk!
足够。你听起来像一头牛,屁♥股♥上插着vuvuzela。
Enough. You sound like a cow with a vuvuzela stuck up its arse.
派克什麽时候来签署 60/40 的交易?
What time's Pike coming in to sign off on the 60/40 deal?
大约五个。(吹沥青管)好。
About five. (BLOWS PITCHPIPE) Alright.
(无人机)
(DRONES)
那很好。(无人机)
That's nice. (DRONES)
男子:这是一个真实的故事。我不是在编造。
MAN: That's a true story. I'm not making that up.
男人2:伴侣,真实还是虚构,还是没意思。
MAN 2: Mate, true or made-up, it's still not interesting.
我要求安静地搭车。
And I requested a quiet ride.
一颗星。
One star.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
贵宾
distinguished guest,
超越二进位和董事会成员的朋友。
friends beyond the binary and member of the board.
这是一个请求...快点,伙计。
It's a pleas... Hurry it up, mate.
谢谢。谢谢你,乔治。我会从这裡拿走它。
Thank you. Thank you, George. I'll take it from here.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
请允许我向您介绍Sadrigals,一个全女性牧歌♥团体
May I present to you the Sadrigals, an all-woman madrigal group
可用于葬礼和追悼会。
available for funerals and memorial services.
而这...这是特裡。
And this...this is Terry.
请您说明您是谁以记录在桉吗?
Would you please state who you are for the record?
我的名字是特裡·蒙塔内罗。
My name is Terry Montanello.
萨德里加尔人将表演
The Sadrigals will be performing
本週六在我姑姑玛丽亚的葬礼上。
at the funeral of my Great-Aunt Maria this Saturday.
并记录在桉...亚历克斯:没有记录。
And for the record... ALEX: There's no record.
这是一个非正式的...
This is an informal...
..不管这是什麽。
..whatever this is.
我道歉。我会改写。
My apologies. I'll rephrase.
对于在场的人,请你说明
And for those present, would you please state
你不是什麽,特裡?
what you are not, Terry?
我不是Gruber & Associates的客户。
I am not a client of Gruber & Associates.
罗兹:谢谢。海伦?
ROZ: Thank you. Helen?
我也不是格鲁伯的客户...
I also am not a client of Gruber...
ROZ:沥青管,音高管。..和作为...
ROZ: Pitchpipe, pitchpipe. ..& As...
是的。不好意思。
Yep. Sorry.
# 哗啦啦 # 啊
# Bwa # Ah
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表