剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
在!不不!
No! No, no, no, no, no!
海伦,你回来!
Helen, you come back here!
我过敏!我有过敏症!
I have allergies! I've got allergies!
淘气的维克多。你好!谢谢。
Naughty Viktor. Hello! Thank you.
如果我留在这裡,你肯定没事?!
And you're definitely OK if I stay here?!
哦。是的!好!
Oh. Yep! Fine!
再见!谢谢!
Bye! Thank you!
再见!
Bye!
伙计,你看起来很累。
Man, you look tired.
是的,好吧,我度过了一个非常紧张的早晨。
Yeah, well, I've had a very stressful morning.
不,我的意思是像...真的很累。
No, I mean like...REALLY tired.
我被赶出了Airbnb。我不得不把所有的东西都留在那裡...
I got kicked out of my Airbnb. I had to leave all the stuff there...
哦,基♥督♥,你看起来像狗屎。
Ooh, Christ, you look like shit.
我刚才就是这麽说的!
That's what I just said!
上午!是的,我明白!我看起来很可怕!
Morning! Yes, I know! I look terrible!
是吗?你看起来好像总是看我。
Do you? You look like you always look to me.
吉娜,请坐一把非常舒适的椅子。
Please, Gina, take a very comfortable chair.
要不要喝点茶?
Would you like some tea?
只是水,谢谢。也许还有一些奶油糖果。
Just water, thank you. And maybe some butterscotch.
什麽?对不起,这不是功能表吗?
What? Sorry, is that not a menu?
吉娜,一个...
Gina, um...
你好。
Hi.
你知道交接要到3:00吗?
You know the handover's not till 3:00?
你只是有点早...我改变主意了。
You're just a bit early... I've changed my mind.
哦。太令人沮丧了。
Ooh. It's too upsetting.
妈妈需要能够看到骨灰盒,知道他都在那裡。
Mum needs to be able to look at the urn and know that he's all there.
他会在那裡。只会像蒂一样。
And he WILL be all there. There's only gonna be like a ti..
就像要少一捏一样...
It's like a pinch is gonna be missing...
那些丢失的骨灰将不断提醒
Those missing ashes will be a constant reminder
这年恐怖的——
of this annus horribilis -
那一年,一些流浪汉偷走了她的丈夫
the year some tramp stole her husband
并将他的骨灰放入雪球中。
and put his ashes in a snow globe.
哦,好吧,等等,我们不知道这会发生。
Oh, well, hang on, we don't know that's gonna happen.
谢谢,乔治。拿一些纸巾。
Thanks, George.Get some tissues.
我的意思是,她可能会纹身
I mean, she might get a tattoo
或者她可能会失去它们。
or she might lose them.
我们不知道会发生什麽...谢谢。
We don't know what's gonna... Thanks.
不,纸巾装在盒子裡!我们已经用完了。
No, tissues in a box! We've run out.
妈妈一直以为他会清醒过来,最终回家,
Mum always thought he'd come to his senses and come home eventually,
但随后他...他死了!
but then he...he died!
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
(哭泣)嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘。
(CRIES) Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
没事,她只是有点不高兴
It's alright, she's just a bit upset
“因为我们...今天把她爸爸的骨灰分了。
'cause we're...dividing her dad's ashes today.
不,我们不是。 是的,我们是。
No, we're not.Yes, we are.
你能给我们一分钟时间吗?
Could you give us a minute?
哦,对不起。我。
Oh, I'm sorry. Me.
现在。。。
Now...
..我们要冷静下来。
..we're going to calm down.
我去给你拿点纸巾。
I'm gonna get you some tissues.
你知道那不是厕所。
You do know that's not a toilet.
她说我爸爸...
She said that my dad...
是的。..最终会纹身...
Yep. ..is gonna end up tattooed...
我可以向你保证,吉娜,这不会发生。
I can assure you, Gina, that is not going to happen.
现在,我希望你花一点时间。
Now, I want you to just take a little minute.
嗯?
Hmm?
谢谢。
Thank you.
好吧,你知道我无法控制凯莉-乔伊对骨灰的处理
OK, you know I can't control what Kellie-Joy does with the ashes
一旦她得到它们。
once she gets them.
好吧,那你最好确保她不会得到任何骨灰。
Well, then you'd better make sure she doesn't get any ashes.
粉红色?粉红色?
Roz? Roz?
我起不来。
I can't get up.
非常感谢你的耐心等待,吉娜。
Thank you so much for your patience, Gina.
我们将在3:00回到这裡。
We'll see you back here at 3:00.
3:00见。
See you at 3:00.
真的吗,海伦?
Really, Helen?
豆袋?
A beanbag?
卫生纸呢?你在想什麽?!
And toilet paper? What were you thinking?!
是的,我做了一些非常糟糕的选择。
Yeah, I made some really bad choices.
我要去拿我的东西,但你欠我的,网站管♥理♥员♥。
I'm gonna go pick up my stuff, but you owe me, Webmaster.
看?这就是为什麽我不能请假,雷蒙德。
See? This is why I can't take time off, Raymond.
卫生纸和豆袋。天哪!
Toilet paper and a beanbag. Good God!
有人在豆袋上胡说八道吗?
Did someone take a crap on a beanbag?
不是贴上标籤了吗?
Was it not labelled?
你可能想上去,罗兹。
You might want to get onto that, Roz.
拜託。
Oh, come on.
好吧。哦,好。那是艾伦·芒斯特吗?
Alrighty. Ooh, good. Is that Alan Munster?
是的。伟大。我会带走他。
Yep. Great. I will take him.
这是给你的。就在楼下的地方。
And this is for you. It's from the place downstairs.
谢谢你,乔治。尝尝欺骗的滋味。
Thank you, George. Taste the deception.
一切都被原谅了。呃。。。
All is forgiven. Uh...
你拿到了会议的熟食肉和lavash吗?
Did you get the deli meats and the lavash for the meeting?
当然做到了。
Sure did.
足够近。
Close enough.
和。。。我得到了这个花哨的乳酪板。
And...I got this fancy cheeseboard.
哇。
Wow.
你是一个真正的乳酪巫师。
You're a real cheese wizard.
谢谢。这简直是死心塌地。
Thank you. And that is dead-fancy.
鲍勃会喜欢的。好了,在会议室里放一下。
Bob's gonna love that. Alright, pop that in the meeting room.
我会对付艾伦。
I'll deal with Alan.
乳酪?
Cheese?
呸。。。你连我说话都别说了!不要惊慌,不,不要惊慌。
Ugh...don't you even speak to me! Don't panic, no, don't panic.
罗兹在哪裡?!不,不要告诉...
Where is Roz?! No, don't tell...
不要告诉罗兹,不要告诉罗兹。
Don't' tell Roz, don't tell Roz.
我不会支付帐单。你答应过我这不会发生。
I won't be paying my bill. You promised me this wouldn't happen.
吉娜,我很抱歉。
Gina, I am so sorry.
海伦,我以为你会解决这个问题。
Helen, I thought you were gonna sort this out.
我做了!你没有。
I did! You didn't.
你给了那个女人五克我父亲的骨灰。
You gave that woman five grams of my father's ashes.
我给了那个女人五克骨灰。
I gave that woman five grams of ashes.
我没有把你父亲的骨灰给她。
I did not give her your father's ashes.
什麽?
What?
哦,天哪,海伦,你做了什麽?
Oh, my God, Helen, what have you done?
你说:“海伦,你最好不要给那个女人任何骨灰。
You said, "Helen, you better not give that woman any of her ashes."
是的。我的意思是你最好建立一个坚实的法律论据。
Yes. And I meant you had better construct a solid legal argument
因为没有交出任何骨灰。
for not handing over any ashes.
还行。好吧,我现在意识到了这一点。
OK. Well, I realise that now.
当时,它听起来确实更像,
At the time, it did sound a lot more like,
“海伦,你最好不要给她任何骨灰,
"Helen, you better not give her any of those ashes,
“如果你明白我的意思。”眨眨眼。
"if you know what I mean." Wink-wink.
那应该是我吗?
Is that supposed to be me?
好吧,准备好说,“干得好,海伦,”
OK, get ready to say, "Well done, Helen,"
因为那不是爸爸。
because that's not Dad.
他来了!
Here he is!
都是他!
All of him!
但是什麽...如果她有你给她的骨灰测试怎麽办?
But what...what if she has the ashes you gave her tested?
哦,没关係——骨头就是骨头。
Oh, it doesn't matter - bone is bone.
骨?哦,我的上帝,那是另一个人吗?
Bone? Oh, my God, is that another person?
不,当然不是。
No, of course it isn't.
对不起,我能说吗?这不是我想的那样。
Sorry, can I just say? This is not how I thought this was gonna go.
我真的以为每个人都会很高兴。
I genuinely thought everyone would be really happy.
我的意思是。。。有你♥爸♥爸。
I mean...there's your dad.
他的每一克。一切为了你。
Every last gram of him. All for you.
别客气。
You're welcome.
好结果。
Good result.
谢谢你,罗兹。最后。
Thank you, Roz. Finally.
我需要担心吗?
Do I need to be worried?
哦。。。也许。
Oh...maybe.
乔治把它放在一起,所以我不知道它有多稳定。
George put it together, so I don't know how stable it is.
关于你给凯莉-乔伊的骨灰。
About the ashes you gave Kellie-Joy.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表