剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
尤其是在繁忙时期。
especially during busy times.
哦,我知道,你有没有向咖啡师建议
Ooh, I know, did you suggest to the barista
同时起泡和说话更容易吗?
that it's easier to froth and talk at the same time?
再说一次,这不是一个不合理的建议,你知道吗?
Again, not an unreasonable suggestion, you know?
我不是说你不能与客户聊天,
I'm not saying you can't chat to customers,
只要保持线条移♥动♥,说话和泡沫,人们,说话和泡沫。
just keep the line moving, talk and froth, people, talk and froth.
哦,我知道了。你有没有告诉他他的...
Oh, I know. Did you tell him that his...
嘿。嘿。你能给我们一些外卖♥♥吗?
Hey. Hey. Could you just get us some takeaways?
是的。好的,谢谢。
Yeah. OK. Thank you.
哦,嘿嘿,我不...我没有钱包。
Oh, hey, I don't... I don't have my wallet.
给你。用我的钱。
There you go. Use my money.
这是你的最爱。
It's your favourite.
我会还你的。哦,我打赌。
I'll pay you back. Ooh, I bet.
我认为这将是一种绝佳的切入方式。
I think it would be a terrific way to cut through.
人们喜欢互联网上的视频。是的。
People love videos on the internet. Yeah.
我不确定人们是否喜欢遗嘱认证法视频。
I'm not sure people love probate law videos.
也许如果我们做一个猫视频或...?
Maybe if we did a cat video or...?
雷,我只是在说
Ray, I was just saying
我认为Gruber&Gruber应该做一个宣传视频。
I think Gruber & Gruber should do a promotional video.
也许裡面有一隻猫?
Maybe with a cat in it?
不会为格鲁伯和格鲁伯做任何事情。
Won't be doing anything for Gruber & Gruber.
刚刚发现,在您被暂停期间,我们不能以该名称进行交易。
Just found out we can't trade under that name while you're suspended.
你能继续吗,乔治?
Can you get on to that, George?
帮我打掉一个格鲁伯,伙计?
Knock one of those Grubers off for me, mate?
哦不。你需要一个梯子。
Oh, no. You'll need a ladder.
你可能想从第二个开始。
And you might want to start with the second one.
其他是“& Gruber”,这看起来很荒谬。
Other it would be "& Gruber", which would look ridiculous.
是的。我知道。
Yeah. I know.
我知道。我知道。这是我们的梦想。
I know. I know. It's our dream.
我想要亚瑟的共同监护权。
I want shared custody of Arthur.
好的,是“阿蒂”。
OK. It's 'Artie'.
这将如何运作?你住在雪梨。
And how would that work? You live in Sydney.
好吧,六个月了,六个月了。 (笑)
Well, six months on, six months off. (CHUCKLES)
哦,我的上帝,你是认真的?
Oh, my God, you're serious?
你刚刚带走了他。我们从未讨论过它。
You just took him. We never discussed it.
是的。他是我的狗。
Yeah. He's my dog.
你不能满足于只拿房♥子
You can't be content with just taking the house
我的自尊心呢?
and my self esteem?
你不明白。我是一个艺术家,他是我的缪斯女神。
You don't get it. I'm an artist, he's my muse.
嗯,他是一个漂亮的狗屎缪斯女神。
Well, he's a pretty shit muse.
你已经 10 年没有写任何东西了。
You haven't written anything for 10 years.
伤害。
Hurtful.
好。
Alright.
没有另一部小说,但我一直在做很多诗歌♥,
There hasn't been another novel, but I've been doing a lot of poetry,
有一些日记,
there's been some journaling,
我在图书馆做了很多演讲。
I'm doing a lot of talks at the library.
哇。都是我的狗的灵感吗?我们的狗。
Wow. All inspired by my dog? Our dog.
我买♥♥了他,记得吗?给我的。你帮我买♥♥了他。
I bought him, remember? For me. You bought him for me.
用我的钱。
With my money.
你还有我的钱包吗?
Have you still got my wallet?
哦。。。不好意思。
Oh... Sorry.
我忘了。
I forgot.
我可以得到收据吗?
Can I get the receipt for...
我可以声称它。这是一项业务...
I can claim it. It's a business...
温柔。温柔。
Gentle. Gentle.
那是黄油刀吗?
Is that a butterknife?
你好,海伦。
Hello, Helen.
哦,你好,罗兹。
Oh, hello, Roz.
外面的天气怎麽样?很好,谢谢。
How's the weather out there? It's very good, thanks.
你的天气怎麽样?那是什麽意思?
And how is the weather with you? What does that mean?
你切碎了吗?
Have you chipped that?
只有外观。
Only exterior.
是的。但是为什麽我必须做閒聊
Yeah. But why do I have to do chitchat
每次我在办公室经过她?
every time I pass her in the office?
这是一个很小的办公室。梅:这是礼貌的。
It's a tiny office. MAY: It's polite.
这就是人们所做的,海伦。
It's what people do, Helen.
好吧,对不起,伙计,我没有那麽多閒聊。
Well, sorry, mate, I don't have that much chitchat.
是的。当然你做。不。
Yeah. Course you do. Nah.
你可能会问,你昨晚睡得怎麽样?
You could ask, how'd you sleep last night?
或者,週末有什麽,或者...无聊。
Or, what's on for the weekend or... Bored.
你有什麽建议吗,格雷厄姆?
Have you got any suggestions, Graham?
你知道吗,许多欧洲国家
Did you know that many European countries
在午餐时间享用当天的主餐?
enjoy their main meal of the day at lunchtime?
不,不。那不是閒聊。这是一个有趣的事实。
No. No. That's not chitchat. That's a fun fact.
我认为这更只是一个事实,梅。
I think that's more just a fact, May.
它必须是随意的,比如,
It's got to be casual, like,
“哦,我注意到你喝的是伯爵茶,真好吃。
"Ooh, I notice you're drinking Earl Grey tea, how delicious.
“但是你试过法国伯爵格雷吗?
"But have you tried French Earl Grey?
“'因为它更微妙一点。看?
"'Cause it's a little more subtle." See?
还行。让我再试一次。
OK. Let me try again.
你知道袋熊便便是方形的吗?
Did you know that wombat poo is square?
不,停。看,你不能从「你知道吗」开始,
No. Stop. See, you can't start with "did you know",
因为那不是閒聊...
because that's not chit...
他们的便便真的是方形的吗?
Is their poo really square?
伙计们,我其实很累。
Guys, I'm actually quite tired.
你介意我上♥床♥睡觉吗?
Do you mind if I go to bed?
是的。答桉是肯定的。
Yeah. Of course.
事实上,你看起来确实很累,亲爱的。你应该上♥床♥睡觉。
Actually, you do look very tired, sweetie. You should go to bed.
只是...你在我的床上,因为我睡在你的沙发上。
It's just...you're on my bed 'cause I'm sleeping on your sofa.
你真是太客气了。但这意味着你必须...
Which is very kind of you. But it means you have to...
..滚出我的房♥间,我送你上♥床♥睡觉。
..get out of my room, and I'm sending you to bed.
去睡觉。
Go to bed.
像蹒跚学步的孩子一样。继续。
Be like toddlers. Go on.
准备?去。
Ready? Go.
好孩子。
Good boy.
快进来。让我带你四处看看。
Come on in. Let me show you around.
在Gruber & Associates,我们专注于遗嘱和遗嘱认证。
Here at Gruber & Associates, we specialise in wills and probate.
您是否在寻找遗嘱
Whether you're looking for a will
还是海伦...海伦?
or a Helen... Helen?
晨曦。
Morning Roz.
你睡得好吗?离开我的镜头。
Did you sleep well? Get out of my shot.
继续前进。我在工作。
Keep moving. I'm working.
继续走。去。去。去。外。
Keep walking. Go. Go. Go. Out.
我睡得很好,谢谢。
I slept very well, thank you.
早上,乔治。聊天总是很好。
Morning, George. Always good to chat.
重新开始。
Start again.
这裡。
Here.
不要看你自己,罗兹,看看枪管,在枪管下面。
Don't look at yourself, Roz, look at the barrel, down the barrel.
是那裡还是那裡?我认为它就在那裡。
Is that there or there? I think it's there.
我刚给你准备了几杯茶。
I've just got a couple of teas for you there.
如果你需要勺子,
If you need a spoon,
上次你的包里可能有一个。
there's probably one in your bag from last time.
我想,波波维奇太太,我可能会把它带回接待处。
And I might just take that back to reception, I think, Mrs Popovitch.
不,不,发现者守护者。
No, no. Finders keepers.
是的。是的。好吧,我找到了,我保留了它。
Yep. Yep. Well, I find it, I'm keeping it.
好了,把这个藏起来。
OK. Hide that.
这些是什麽...?谁把这些放在这裡的?
What are these...? Who put these here?
老家伙,「好先生」的傢伙,问他能不能把它们放在那裡。
The old guy, the "fine sir" guy, asked if he could put them there.
哦,不可能。这并没有发生。
Oh, no way. That's not happening.
(窃窃私语)海伦。是的。
(WHISPERS) Helen. Yeah.
你能吓倒波波维奇太太吗?
Can you frisk Mrs Popovitch?
我想她的口袋裡有一隻幸运的挥舞猫。
I think she's got the lucky waving cat in her pocket.
不。我不会去搜查一个老妇人。
No. I'm not going to cavity search an old woman.
空腔搜索?它不在她的监狱口袋裡。
Cavity search? It's not in her prison pocket.
好。
Alright.
还行。。。
OK...
发现者守护者。
Finders keepers.
确定。只顾眼前。你可以拥有所有这些。
Sure. Knock yourself out. You can have all those.
现在,波波维奇太太,你同意了吗
Now, Mrs Popovitch, have you agreed
授予您女儿的授权书?
to grant your daughter power of attorney?
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表