剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
一半给我哥哥迪恩。
and half to my brother, Dean.
嗯。在一个条件下。
Mm-hm. On one condition.
这是意志吗?请问我能看到吗?
Is that the will? Can I see that, please?
是的。是的。谢谢。
Yes. Yep. Thank you.
现在,如您所见...
Now, as you can see...
嘘。就让我读一读吧。
Shh. Just let me read it.
这说你哥哥只继承他的钱
This says your brother only inherits his money
如果他做了输精管切除术。
if he has a vasectomy.
是的。不。
Yes. No.
你不能在遗嘱中提出这样的条件。
You can't put conditions like that in a will.
但他有五个孩子,五个不同的女人。
But he has five children to five different women.
它必须停止。哦,我完全同意你的看法。
It has to stop. Oh, I couldn't agree with you more.
但不幸的是,你不能强迫一个人...
But unfortunately, you can't force a person...
这是一份具有法律约束力的档。是吗?
This is a legal binding document. Is it?
我们使用了邮局的适当遗嘱套件。
We used a proper will kit from the post office.
是的,我想告诉你
Yeah, and I'm trying to tell you
妈不能让你哥哥做输精管切除术,
your mother can't make your brother have a vasectomy,
你也不能。
and neither can you.
在你问我之前,邮局也不能。
And before you ask me, neither can the post office.
恐怕不在他们的职权范围内,露丝。
Not in their purview, I'm afraid, Ruth.
你和孔雀和李的任何人说话了吗
Did you speak to anyone at Peacock and Lee
在你僱用海伦之前?
before you hired Helen?
不,我没有,罗兹。我做出了判断。
No, I didn't, Roz. I made a judgement call.
好吧,也许打电♥话♥可能更有用。
Well, perhaps a phone call might have been more useful.
你知道她被解僱了吗?
Did you know she was fired?
是的。
Yep.
不。
No.
不知道。
Did not know that.
这不是关于钱,而是关于原则。
It's not about the money, it's about the principle.
确定。。。
Sure...
如果你问我,那是耻辱
If you ask me, it was the shame
这终于把我母亲赶进了坟墓。
that finally drove my mother into the grave.
好吧,根据这些记录,羞耻和癌症。
Well, shame and cancer, according to these records.
不好意思?什麽?
Sorry? What?
她应该受到监督。
She should be supervised.
好吧,你不能和客户坐在一起。你被停职了。
Well, you can't sit in with clients. You're suspended.
我知道。
I know.
加油。真?是的,来吧。
Come on. Really? Yes, come on.
说真的,罗兹。
Seriously, Roz.
如果可以,我会的,但我不能。
I would if I could but I can't.
我吃了一顿丰盛的午餐。
I've had a heavy lunch.
好的,那麽这裡有死亡证明吗?
OK, so is there a death certificate in here?
我没看到一个。一切都在那裡。
I didn't see one. It's all in there.
哦,对我来说看起来不错。
Oh, it looks fine to me.
只是太老鸟在聊天了。
It's just too old birds having a chat.
我应该问的是,你哥哥对这一切怎麽说?
What I should ask is what does your brother say about all this?
我想他并不热衷于这个想法,否则你就不会在这裡。
I assume he's not keen on the idea or you wouldn't be here.
不,他担心这会影响他的工作。
No, he's afraid it might affect his work.
什麽,他是专业的精♥子♥捐赠者还是...
What, is he a professional sperm donor or...
不,他是一个阴♥茎♥画家。
No, he's a penis painter.
没关係,没有判断力。这都是艺术。
That's OK. No judgement. It's all art.
他画。不,他用阴♥茎♥画画。
He paints penises. No, he paints WITH his penis.
的。。。跟。。。和。。。他为什麽会...
Er...with...and...why would he...
怎麽能...对不起,给我解释一下他是怎麽做到的?
How can... Sorry, just explain to me how does he do that?
看,对不起,我真的不想详细介绍。
Look, I'm sorry, I really don't want to go into details.
完全理解。
Totally understand.
不幸的是,我需要把所有东西都记录下来,
Unfortunately, I need to get everything down for the record,
所以你能说...
so can you tell...
他是做什麽的?他是怎麽做到的?
What does he do? How does he do it?
他去参加派对,用阴♥茎♥画人们的肖像。
He goes to parties and paints people's portraits with his penis.
显然,这是一种娱乐形式。
It's a form of entertainment, apparently.
对不起,你没有写下这个。
I'm sorry, you're not writing this down.
不,所以让我们称之为...我们怎麽称呼它?
No, so let's call that... What do we call that?
比如,这是公鸡和帆布类型的东西?
Like, it's a cock and canvas type of thing?
听着,我只需要你告诉我我是否可以获得法♥院♥命令
Look, I just need you to tell me if I can get a court order
所以我可以强迫他做输精管切除术。
so I can force him to have a vasectomy.
好吧,让我向你解释一些事情,露丝。
OK, let me explain something to you, Ruth.
这永远不会上法庭
This is not going to court ever
所以你现在需要把这个想法从你的脑海中拿出来。
so you need to get that idea right out of your head right now.
我想你错了
I think you're wrong
我想法官会站在我这边,所以...
and I think a judge would come down on my side, so...
我想你一直没有听到我说过的一句话。
I think you haven't heard a word I've said this whole time.
对不起,我听不到你的声音。你在喃喃自语。
Sorry, I can't hear you. You're mumbling.
这很烦人。你能说出来吗?
It's very irritating. Can you speak up?
是的,好的,我会说出来。
Yeah, OK, I'll speak up.
给你。也许这会对你有所説明。
Here you go. Maybe this will help you.
你现在能听到我的声音吗?射线。
Can you hear me now? Ray.
你。射线!雷蒙德。
You. Ray! Raymond.
不能。强迫某人。
Cannot. Force someone.
要有。输精管切除术。
To have. A vasectomy.
这是违法的。伴侣。走出去。
It's against the law. Mate. Step out.
只。。。她说她听不见我的声音,所以我...
Just...she said she couldn't hear me so I was...
还行。我想她在那裡听到了你最后的声音。
It's OK. I think she heard you towards the end there.
是的。
Yeah.
你能猜到我要说什麽吗?
Can you guess what I'm going to say?
是,「你是对的,你不能强迫别人做输精管切除术」?
Is it, "You were right, you can't force someone to have a vasectomy"?
如果是关于扩音器的事情,我只是想提出一个观点。
If it's about the megaphone thing, I was just trying to make a point
“因为她没有在听。
'cause she wasn't listening.
这就是你在悉尼被解僱的原因吗?
Is this why you were fired from your job in Sydney?
你不知道。。。你怎麽知道我被解僱了?
You don't know... How do you know I was fired?
罗兹打电♥话♥给你的老上司,他说你袭击了一个客户。
Roz rang your old boss and he said you attacked a client.
好吧,等等,我没有攻击她。
OK, hang on, I didn't attack her.
我确实喊了出来,我可能会说她是一个愚蠢的老妓♥女♥,但是......
I did shout and I might have called her a silly old whore, but...
上帝啊!我知道,我并不为此感到骄傲。
Jesus Christ! I know, I'm not proud of it.
这就是为什麽我没有在採访中提出它。
That's why I didn't bring it up in the interview.
在我的辩护中,我确实有正当的理由
And in my defence, I did have just cause
因为她有外遇...
because she was having an affair...
你知道,你可能刚刚失去了一个客户。
You know, you might have just lost us a client.
你知道什麽是客户吗?
Do you know what a client is?
是的。你还没有见过的朋友。
Yes. A friend you haven't met yet.
是钱,菲斯克。现金。
It's money, Fisk. Cash money.
露丝明天会回来。
Ruth's going to come back tomorrow.
我告诉她海伦背部受伤,吃了太多止痛药。
I told her Helen had a back injury and had taken too many painkillers.
谢谢,罗兹。
Thanks, Roz.
愚蠢的老妓♥女♥?你在开玩笑。
Silly old whore? You're kidding.
情有可原的情况。
Extenuating circumstances.
原来客户,那个愚蠢的老妓♥女♥,
Turns out the client, the silly old whore,
与菲斯克的丈夫有染。
was having an affair with Fisk's husband.
我知道她有些不太对劲。
I knew there was something not quite right about her.
她只是需要一点指导。
She just needs a bit of guidance.
对不起?你想留住她?
I'm sorry? You want to keep her on?
说真的,Rozzy,我不能再採访任何人了。
Seriously, Rozzy, I cannot be arsed interviewing any more people.
你就不能和她一起做一些指导吗?
Can't you just do some of your mentoring shit with her?
哦,好吧。
Oh, alright.
你很擅长这个。
You're good at that.
我知道。
I know.
请问我可以买♥♥一个小的平白色吗?
Can I get a small flat white, please?
不,你不能。
No, you can't.
我不认为这不关你的事。
I don't think this is any of your business.
实际上,这是我的事。整个地方。
Actually, it is my business. The whole place.
你可以在别的地方喝咖啡。
You can get your coffee somewhere else.
还行。
OK.
所以澄清一下,你的意思是我今天可以在其他地方喝咖啡吗?
So just to clarify, do you mean I can get my coffee somewhere else today
但是明天我们都很好,我可以回到这裡吗?
but then tomorrow we're all good and I can come back here?
不?
No?
早上,罗兹。我给你弄了杯咖啡。
Morning, Roz. I got you a coffee.
你知道楼下有一家非常好的咖啡馆叫Artisan吗?
You know there's a very good cafe downstairs called Artisan?
是的,我实际上更喜欢这个。
Yeah, I actually prefer this.
我不知道你是否尝试过。这很有趣。
I don't know if you've tried it. It's interesting.
早上,所有。哦,美元酿造。
Morning, all. Ooh, the dollar brew.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表