剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
井。。。这不是起点,而是终点,
Well...it's not a starting point, it's a finishing point,
你可以接受它,也可以离开它。
and you can take it or leave it.
现在,那是什麽?呃,请打电♥话♥。
What's that, now? Erm, on the phone, please.
你好。爱丽丝。。。呃,是海伦。
Hello. Alice... Uh, it's Helen.
走开。我很忙。硬停止。
Go away. I'm busy. Hard stopping.
是的。还行。
Yep. OK.
罗兹:今天打电♥话♥给他们。
ROZ: Call them today.
你好。爱丽丝派克。
Hello. Alice Pike.
就一会儿。
Just a moment.
嗯,好吧。罗兹·格鲁伯。
Well, well. Roz Gruber.
我给你回电♥话♥。
I'll call you back.
看到你在这裡工作,我感到非常惊讶。
I'm very surprised to see YOU working here.
我是办公室经理,仅此而已。
I'm the office manager, nothing more.
她不再担任律师了。她被停职了。
She doesn't work as a solicitor anymore. She's been suspended.
哦,她知道了。哦,我知道了。
Oh, she knows. Oh, I know.
乔治,这是臭名昭着的爱丽丝派克。
George, this is the infamous Alice Pike.
爱丽丝是说服我的两个客户的人
Alice is the one who persuaded two of my clients
提出让我停职的投诉。
to make the complaints that got me suspended.
你好。爱丽丝派克。
Hello. Alice Pike.
是的。这就是她。
Yes. This is she.
没事的。我不和任何重要的人在一起。
It's fine. I'm not with anyone important.
继续。我听着呢。
Go ahead. I'm listening.
“就是她。”我的意思是,谁说的?
"This is she." I mean, who says that?
她满脑子都是。
She's full of it.
就像,我认为甚至没有人打电♥话♥给她。
Like, I don't think there's even anyone calling her.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑。不,我是认真的。她在假装。
You have got to be kidding me. No, I'm serious. She's faking it.
射线?
Ray?
你知道派克在这裡吗?
Did you know Pike was here?
你为什麽认为我去车裡坐了一个小时?
Why do you think I went and sat in the car for an hour?
显然她想专攻遗嘱和遗嘱认证!
Apparently she wants to specialise in wills and probate!
加油!那是我的东西!对不起?
Come on! That's my thing! I'm sorry?
那是你的事情。你几年前就看到了市场的差距。
That's your thing. You saw the gap in the market years ago.
干得好,罗兹。
Well done, Roz.
我们需要对新业务更加积极,
We need to get more aggressive about new business,
让她远离市场。
keep her out of the market.
哇。你对爱丽丝派克的看法是对的。
Wow. You were right about Alice Pike.
你好,罗兹。罗兹: 海伦!
Hello, Roz. ROZ: Helen!
您的客户名单进展如何?
How's your client list going?
我们需要更多的业务和很多业务。
We need some more business and lots of it.
呃,我昨天走进来了。
Uh, I took a walk-in yesterday.
干得好,海伦。谢谢。
Well done, Helen. Thank you.
有人走了进来。我可能会再去车裡坐。
Someone wandered in. I might go sit in the car again.
这就是所谓的被动招聘。我想这可能是我的强项。
That is called passive recruitment. I think that might be my forte.
你需要更加积极主动,海伦。吹捧生意。
You need to be more proactive, Helen. Tout for business.
所以,就像,潜伏在殡仪馆并分发名片?
So, like, lurk at funeral homes and hand out business cards?
好主意。不严重。
Excellent idea. Wasn't serious.
那就认真起来吧!我们的客户群在哪裡?
Then get serious! Where's our client base?
邮局?老人喜欢邮局。
Post office? Old people love the post office.
还有蜜雪儿的糕点店。
And Michel's Patisserie.
电影,特别是通过电影说话。
The movies, specifically talking through the movies.
教堂。你总能在教堂找到他们。
Church. You can always find them at church.
我们不想要老人。
We don't want old people.
我们希望中年人为遗产而争吵。
We want middle-aged people squabbling over an inheritance.
明白了。争吵者。
Got it. Squabblers.
吹捧争吵者。做一个争吵的吹捧者。
Tout for squabblers. Be a squabbler touter.
我其实是来看雷的。
I actually came to see Ray.
W-雷去哪儿了?
W-where's Ray gone?
小心,小心,小心——现在,你能把莱斯利放进去吗
Careful, careful, careful - now, can you put Leslie
请坐在她喜欢的椅子上?
in the chair where she likes it, please?
这边。
This way.
我的母亲,你知道,嗯,她长大了,显然,第二次世界大战。
My mother, you know, well, she grew up, obviously, Second World War.
所以,我的意思是...海伦!
So, I mean... Helen!
嗯,各位,这是海伦。请进。快来加入我们吧。
Um, everyone, this is Helen. Come in. Come and join us.
不,我很好,梅。我没有读过这本书,所以...
No, I'm good, May. I haven't read the book, so...
哦,等等。零食。我在。还行。
Oh, hang on. Snacks. I'm in. OK.
女人:嗨,海伦。你好。
WOMAN: Hi, Helen. Hello.
正如我所说,这第一章真的提醒了我
As I was saying, this first chapter really reminded me
我自己母亲的故事。
of my own mother's story.
莱斯利的妈妈最近去世了。哦,我明白。
Leslie's mum passed away recently. Oh, I see.
妈妈有一种内在的力量。哦,她是一个母亲和一个工人。
Mum had an inner strength. Oh, she was a mother and a worker.
她在一家蛋糕店打工。
She had a part-time job in a cake shop.
哦。真好吃。她是妻子和朋友。
Ooh. How delicious. She was a wife and a friend.
她打卡纳斯塔碗和十品碗。
She played canasta and tenpin bowls.
她过着非常充实的生活。
She lived a very full life.
我真的很想讲她的故事。
I'd really love to tell HER story.
感觉自己是。
Feel like you ARE.
好消息是,我正在参加创意写作课程。
The good thing is, I'm taking a creative writing course.
所以。。。
So...
哦,好。
Oh, good.
莱斯利: 呃,不管怎样,正如我所说...
LESLIE: Uh, anyway, as I was saying...
还有酒吗?当父母去世时...
Is there any more wine? ..when a parent dies...
天啊。对不起,莱斯利。你还在说话。
Oh, God. I'm sorry, Leslie. You're still talking.
..它把事情放在正确的角度。
..it puts things in perspective.
那麽,如果你在超♥市♥没有得到最好的停车位怎麽办?
So what if you didn't get the best park at the supermarket?
你知道的?这麽血腥什麽?
You know? So bloody what?
说到停车场,那一章呢
Speaking of car parks, what about the chapter
他们在车裡做♥爱♥的地方?
where they had sex in the car?
现在不行,格雷厄姆。
Not now, Graham.
莱斯利:目前真正困难的是什麽
LESLIE: What's really hard at the moment
是每个人都在为妈妈的东西争吵。
is everyone squabbling over Mum's stuff.
哦!争吵?他们在那裡吵架怎麽样,莱斯利?
Ooh! Squabbling? How are they squabbling there, Leslie?
我不想卖♥♥掉她的房♥子。嗯。
I don't want to sell her house. Mm-hm.
我的意思是,它充满了回忆。是的。遗嘱怎麽说?
I mean, it's full of memories. Yep. What does the will say?
你是遗嘱执行人吗?赦?
Are you the executor? Pardon?
好吧,你可能不必卖♥♥掉房♥子。
Well, you might not have to sell the house.
哦,海伦是律师。是的。
Oh, Helen's a lawyer. Yeah.
实际上,我是遗嘱和遗嘱认证专家。
I'm a wills and probate specialist, actually.
女人:哦,我可以有一个吗,海伦?
WOMAN: Oh, can I have one of those, Helen?
哦,你打赌。给你。一个给你。
Oh, you bet. There you go. One for you.
哦,你好。是的。带来一些新业务。
Oh, hello. Yep. Bringing in some new business.
我们开始吧。好东西,你们所有人。给我打个电♥话♥。
There we go. Good stuff, all of you. Give me a call.
好。如果我们能回到车内做♥爱♥的场景。
Alright. If we can just circle back to the sex-in-the-car scenes.
他们不是在挑逗吗?
Weren't they titillating?
但也相关。
But also relevant.
ROZ:我认为我们应该洗地毯。乾洗髮水。
ROZ: I think we should shampoo the carpet. A dry shampoo.
是的。“因为你可以走得相当快。
Yeah. 'Cause you can walk on that reasonably quick.
嗯,早上好,罗兹。
Mmm. Good morning, Roz.
什麽?“你带来了什麽新业务吗?”
What's that? "Did you bring in any new business?"
哦,我很高兴你问。
Ooh, I'm glad you asked.
两个新客户,我知道在哪裡可以找到更多。
Two new clients, and I know where to find a whole lot more.
不要说蜜雪儿的糕点店,因为他们禁止我
Do not say Michel's Patisserie, because they banned me
上次我在那裡分发名片。
the last time I was there handing out business cards.
太可惜了。他们做如此优质的咖啡。
It's a shame. They do such excellent coffee.
好吧,让我们听听你的想法,海伦。两个字。
Well, let's hear your idea, Helen. Two words.
读书俱乐部。
Book club.
第二个词是什麽?
What's the second word?
读书会裡到处都是中年人,大多是女性,
Book clubs are full of middle-aged people, mostly women,
父母死亡或垂死,
dead or dying parents,
他们都在为自己的遗产而争吵。
and they're all SQUABBLING over their inheritance.
这就是你的商业战略,是吗?
That's your business strategy, is it?
走到完全陌生的人面前,问道:
Walk up to complete strangers and ask,
“我可以来你的读书俱乐部吗?”
"Can I please come to your book club?"
好吧,当我说这句话时,听起来不那麽愚蠢,但是,本质上......
Well, it sounded less stupid when I said it, but, essentially...
..是的。
..yes.
垂直百叶窗呢?嗯。毫无疑问,他们累了。
What about the vertical blinds? Hmm. There's no doubt they're tired.
哦!菲斯克!派克在接待处。
Oh! Fisk! Pike's in reception.
你没见过我。什麽?谁在接待处?
You haven't seen me. What? Who's in reception?
哦!你好,爱丽丝派克。你好。爱丽丝派克。
Oh! Hello, Alice Pike. Hello. Alice Pike.
我只是说了!
I just said that!
是的,这一切都是可行的,但是,很明显,在 3:30 硬停。
Yes, that's all doable, but, obviously, with a hard stop at 3:30.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表