剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
是的,我明白。我理解你正在经历的事情。
Yeah, I know. I understand what you're going through.
你真的吗?
Do you really?
是的,我愿意,露丝。
Yeah, I do, Ruth.
我的意思是,你知道,我没有一个用他的贵族画画的兄弟。
I mean, you know, I don't have a brother who paints with his nob.
明显地。谁做?
Obviously. Who does?
但是几年前我失去了妈妈
But I lost my mum a couple of years ago
而且,你知道,我们真的很接近。
and, you know, we were really close.
这是非常困难的。我知道那件事。
It's very hard. I know that.
所以只是...请让我请你喝杯咖啡好吗?
So just...will you let me buy you a coffee, please?
让我带你去个好地方,给你买♥♥杯咖啡。
Just let me take you somewhere nice and buy you a coffee.
确定。
Sure.
它就像墨尔本隐藏的宝石之一。
It's like one of Melbourne's hidden gems.
这是很棒的咖啡。快进来。
It's great coffee. Come on in.
嘿,伙计!
Hey, buddy!
我们就坐在这裡。
We'll just sit up the back here.
坐下。我们可以坐在这裡吗?
Sit down here. Are we allowed to sit here?
是的,是的,我一直这样做。我是常客。
Yeah, yeah, I do all the time. I'm a regular.
拿铁?是的,请。
Latte? Yes, please.
伟大。只需拿几杯你的美元啤酒。
Great. Just grab a couple of your dollar brews.
真好吃。哦,太好了。
That is delicious. Oh, great.
嘿,露丝,我知道你不想谈论它,
Hey, Ruth, I know you don't want to talk about it,
但我真的要知道,他是怎麽画的?
but I really have to know, how does he do the painting?
天啊。
Oh, God.
我只是。。。我什至无法理解它,你知道吗?只。。。
I just...I can't even fathom it, you know? Just...
他有一个网站。还行。
He has a website. OK.
他在那儿。右。
There he is. Right.
天哪,所以他真的画画,就像,用它。
God, so he really does paint, like, with it.
嗯嗯。他是。。。
Mm-hm. Gee. He is...
他正在敲打那个东西。这无妨...
He is banging that thing around. That doesn't hurt...
嘿。哦,嗨,伙计。
Hey. Oh, hi, mate.
我不介意你想在这裡閒逛,假装这是一个咖啡馆
I don't mind if you want to hang out here, pretend it's a cafe
喝这种糟糕的咖啡
and drink this shitty coffee
但是你不能在这裡看色情片,好吗?
but you can't watch porn in here, OK?
关闭它。
Shut it down.
他是认真的吗?
Is he serious?
嗯,裡面有很多鸡♥巴♥。
Mm. There's a lot of cock in there.
这咖啡很好喝。
This coffee's delicious.
想要另一个吗?
Want another one?
呃,是的,当然。为什麽不呢?
Er, yeah, sure. Why not?
对不起!是迈克尔,不是吗?
Excuse me! It's Michael, isn't it?
嗯哼。我可以再喝两杯拿铁吗?
Uh-huh. Can I please have two more lattes?
按下按钮,你可以自己得到它们。
Push the button, you can kind of just get 'em yourself.
草根。自己去拿。
Grassroots. Get it yourself.
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
干得好,菲斯克。
Well done, Fisk.
听说我们正在为奥马利做遗嘱认证
Hear we're doing probate for O'Malley
没有人把他们的鸡♥巴♥砍掉。
and no-one's getting their dick cut off.
是的,他们在做输精管切除术时不会切断你的鸡♥巴♥。
Yeah, they don't cut your dick off when they do a vasectomy.
海伦。是的?
Helen. Yes?
为你固定了你的脸。
Fixed your face for you.
哦。奇。
Ooh. Uncanny.
这看起来就像我一样。
That looks just like me.
不,它没有。它看起来更好。
No, it doesn't. It looks heaps better.
我花了23分钟。
I spent 23 minutes on that.
你是对的。它堆得更好。谢谢,网站管♥理♥员♥。
You're right. It's heaps better. Thanks, Webmaster.
不用担心。还行。
No worries. OK.
啊!不要!什麽。。。
Argh! Don't! What...
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我是院长。我是院长。毫米?
I'm Dean. I'm Dean. Mm?
露丝的哥哥。
Ruth's brother.
还行。你怎麽知道。。。
OK. How do you know...
你怎麽知道我住在哪裡?我打电♥话♥给你的办公室。
How do you know where I live? I rang your office.
网站管♥理♥员♥给了我你的位址
The webmaster gave me your address
你美丽的伴侣让我进去。
and your beautiful partner let me in.
我。。。什麽?我的伴侣?天啊。
My... What? My partner? Oh, God.
嗨。嗨,明。
Hi. Hi, Minh.
在这裡给你,院长。啊。
Here for you, Dean. Ahh.
享受。卡姆,美丽的女士。
Enjoy. Cam on, beautiful lady.
谢谢。这意味着谢谢。
Thank you. That means thank you.
她是一个守门员。对这种食物有很多爱。
She's a keeper. Lot of love in this food.
她不是我的伴侣。神。
She's not my partner. God.
没有判断。爱就是爱。
No judgement. Love is love.
现在,海伦,我想为你做点什麽。
Now, Helen, there's something that I want to do for you.
什麽?
What?
哦,哦,哦。哦,上帝,不,不!
Oh, oh, oh. Oh, God, no, no!
哦,不,谢谢,不。
Oh, no, thank you, no.
拜託,让我这样做。这对我来说意义重大。
Please, let me do this. It would mean a lot to me.
唔......你会爱上它的。
Mm-mm... You'll love it.
谢谢,但没有。一瞬间。
Thank you but no. One moment in time.
只。。。哎呀...
Just... O...
好的,是的。
OK, yes.
但有一个条件。你能吗。。。
But one condition. Can you...
..从照片中绘画?
..paint from a photograph?
早上,菲斯克!嘿,雷。
Morning, Fisk! Hey, Ray.
伟大的思想!是的。
Great minds! Yes.
和。。。给你一些东西。办公室的礼物很少。
And...got you something. Little present for the office.
对此,你怎麽看?哦,狗屎。
What do you think about that? Ooh, shit.
哦,我喜欢这样。是的?
Ooh, I like that. Yeah?
一点艺术。嗯。
A bit of art. Mm-hm.
这很优雅。那是谁?这是安道吗?
That's classy. Who is that? Is that an Anh Do?
那是奥马利。露丝的哥哥。
That's an O'Malley. Ruth's brother.
什麽,鸡♥巴♥画家?是的。
What, the dick painter? Yeah.
哇!
Wow!
所以这一切都是用抖动完成的?不。。。
So all of that's done with jizz? No...
它。。。漆。
It's...paint.
我认为是油漆。哦,好极了!
I think it's paint. Ooh, superb!
是的。也许我应该完成我的。
Yes. Perhaps I should get mine done.
是的,你只需给他发一张照片。他从照片中工作。
Yeah, you just send him a photo. He works from a photo.
不,我宁愿坐下来。
No, I'd prefer to sit for it.
她知道是用公鸡画的吗?
She knows it was painted with a cock?
她知道。
She knows.
哇。
Wow.
迪恩:你以前为艺术家坐过吗?
DEAN: Have you sat for an artist before?
哦,很多次。是的。
Oh, many times. Yeah.
很多次。是的。
Many times. Yeah.
毫米。
Mm.
亚契。其馀的。
Archibald. All the rest.
真的?
Oh, really?
保持你的眼睛看着我。
Keep your eyes looking at me.
很好。是的。
That's good. Yeah.
告诉我,院长,你在用什麽媒介工作?
And tell me, Dean, what medium are you working in?
我更喜欢丙烯酸树脂。毫米。
I prefer acrylics. Mm.
任何水基的东西都是最好的。
Anything water-based is best.
哦。是的,当然。
Oh. Yes, of course.
你不想冲洗你的刷子
You don't want to be rinsing that brush of yours
现在,在松节油中,你呢?
in turpentine, now, do you?
好了,现在就去做你的眼睛。
OK, just going to do your eyes now.
看着我。
Look at me.
一。。。
One...
..和两个...二。很好。
..and two...two. That's good.
你想签名吗?
Do you want it signed?
哦,我希望它签名。
Oh, I'd love it signed.
你的下巴有酒窝吗?
Have you got a dimple in your chin?
不,你没有。不。
No, you haven't. No.
你的眼睛里闪烁着光芒。
You've got a glint in your eye.
你的中间名是什麽?
What's your middle name?
乔安妮。乔安妮。
Joanne. Joanne.
是的。我是这麽想的。你?
Yeah. I thought so. Did you?
图片说明:红蜂传媒
Captions by Red Bee Media
版权所有 澳大利亚广播公♥司♥
Copyright Australian Broadcasting Corporation
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表