剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
总是可以更好。
Can always be better.
啊,是的。这就是经典的贝夫沃。
Ah, yeah. That's classic Bevvo.
但是,嘿,让我们谈谈时机。
But hey, let's talk timing.
杰夫?杰夫?
Jeff? Jeff?
你正在削减。伙计,你能听到我说话吗?
You're cutting out. Mate, can you hear me?
杰夫?你能听到我说话吗?
Jeff? Can you hear me?
伙计,我们都能听到你的声音。
Mate, we can all hear you.
有空就给我回电♥话♥,杰福。
Call me back when you can, Jeffo.
嗯,你好。你好。
Um, hi. Hi.
是的,我真的很抱歉,但我必须请你离开。
Yeah, I'm really sorry but I have to ask you to leave.
我?我必须离开?
Me? I have to leave?
是的,你不能在咖啡馆里大喊大叫。
Yeah, you can't shout in the cafe.
我没有喊。
I didn't shout.
你说话咄咄逼人,所以...
You're talking aggressively, so...
你知道,你的氛围,就像,真的很响亮。
You know, your vibe is, like, really loud.
好吧,很好,但为了记录,这很响亮。
OK, fine, but for the record, this is loud.
嘿嘿!贝沃!是的,我是一个重要的商人。
Wha-hey! Bevvo! Yeah, I'm an important businessman.
生意,生意,生意。数位,数位,数位。
Business, business, business. Numbers, numbers, numbers.
我很重要!声音很大。
I'm important! That's loud.
但是我现在在做什麽,我以前在做什麽,
But what I'm doing now, what I was doing before,
对于咖啡馆来说,这是完全合理的水准,好吗?
that's talking at a perfectly reasonable level for a cafe, OK?
你能走吗?
Can you please just go?
我们很多人发现大喊大叫真的很触发。
A lot of us find shouting really triggering.
哦,呵呵......触发。是的,对。
Oh, f... Triggering. Yeah, righto.
天。。。
God...
对不起,这是干什麽用的?
Sorry, what's it for?
这是为了网站。“我们是谁”页面。
It's for the website. The "Who We Are" page.
我是网站管♥理♥员♥。哦。
I'm the webmaster. Oh.
我认为这就足够了。
I think that's enough.
如果你对此感到满意...是的,我不在乎...
If you're happy with that... Yeah, I don't care...
哦,上帝不,好吧,再拿一个。
Oh, God no. OK, take another one.
也许你可以在上面放一个筛检程式。
Maybe you could put a filter on it.
是的,也许吧。
Yeah, maybe.
海伦。是的。
Helen. Yes.
我是罗兹·格鲁伯。办公室经理。
I'm Roz Gruber. Office manager.
我看你见过乔治。
I see you've met George.
网站管♥理♥员♥。是的。还在拍照。
The webmaster. Yeah. Still taking pictures.
站长...他是我们的遗嘱认证文员。
Webmaster... He's our probate clerk.
有关流程的任何问题,请参阅乔治。
Any questions on process, see George.
会的。
Will do.
而且,对不起,你说你是Gruber&Gruber Grubers之一吗?
And, sorry, did you say you're one of the Gruber & Gruber Grubers?
是的。我是雷蒙德的妹妹。
Yes. I'm Raymond's sister.
右。但你是办公室经理,不是律师?
Right. But you're the office manager, not a solicitor?
不会了。她被除名了。
Not anymore. She's been struck off.
我没有被除名。我被暂时停职了。
I've not been struck off. I've been temporarily suspended.
但你随时可能被除名。
But you could get struck off at any moment.
你为什麽不去做一些有用的事情。
Why don't you go and do something useful.
是的,我会修复海伦的脸。谢谢。
Yeah, I'll fix Helen's face. Thank you.
让我带你参观一下。
Let me take you on a tour.
伟大。我能问一下你为什麽被停职吗?
Great. Can I ask why you were suspended?
不,好吧,我不会。
No. OK, I won't.
所以,厨房♥。贝壳,国际烤肉。
So, kitchen. Bushells, International Roast.
这边的任何事情,都説明自己。
Anything on this side, help yourself.
还行。
OK.
缠绕,花式饼乾,茶杯等,在这一边
Twinings, fancy biscuits, teacups, etc, on this side
仅供用户端使用。
for client use only.
请自备杯子,以便在办公室周围使用。
Please bring your own mug for use around the office.
玉米薄片是我的。放手。
And the Corn Thins are mine. Hands off.
早上,菲斯克!任何特殊的牛奶,都在你身上。
Morning, Fisk! Any special milk, that's on you.
有一堆文件让你继续。
Got a bunch of files to get you going.
对,我准备好了。雷蒙德,你介意吗?
Righty, I'm ready. Raymond, do you mind?
我正在感应中。这不是名人堂,罗兹。
I'm in the middle of an induction. It's not a hall of fame, Roz.
自从她被除名以来,她没有太多事情可做。
She hasn't had a lot to do since she was struck off.
暂停。我被停职了。我没有被除名。
Suspended. I've been suspended. I have not been struck off.
还是有点敏感。
Still a bit touchy.
我们现在在这裡。是的。和你在一起。
We're in here now. Yep. With you.
来。
Coming.
马桶钥匙就放在我办公桌旁的这个挂钩上
The toilet key lives on this hook by my desk
并且必须始终返回。
and must be returned at all times.
还行。厕所在哪裡?
OK. And where's the toilet?
就在左边。
Just up there to the left.
裡面?那你为什麽要锁定它呢?
Inside? So why do you lock it?
我喜欢跟踪。让男孩们保持诚实。
I like to keep track. Keeps the boys honest.
保持地方清洁。
Keeps the place clean.
好的,那麽你每次访问后都会检查它吗?
OK, so do you check it after every visit?
好吧,不是每次访问之后。
Well, not after every visit.
显然,我确实有其他事情要做。
Obviously I do have other things to do.
当然可以,但是你看到问题了吗?
Sure, but do you see the problem?
如果您每次访问后都不检查,
If you don't check it after every visit,
从理论上讲,我可以因为别人的烂摊子而受到指责。
theoretically I could get blamed for someone else's mess.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
别人以某种状态离开这个地方,你不检查它,
Someone else leaves the place in a state, you don't check it,
我使用浴室,你检查一下,
I use the bathroom, you DO check it,
你可能会认为我是那个把犯罪现场留在那裡的人。
you might think I'm the one that left a crime scene in there.
听。
Listen.
马桶钥匙就住在那个钩子上。
The toilet key lives on that hook.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
不过,你可以看到我的意思。不,不。
You can see my point, though. No. No.
稀有,中等稀有,做得很好。
Rare, medium rare, well done.
都完成了併入职?
All done and inducted?
我不知道。你说完厕所了吗?
I don't know. Have you finished talking about the toilet?
是的,一切都很好。
Yep, all good.
我不太明白为什麽你会在它进入时锁定它......
I don't quite understand why you would lock it when it's insi...
是的。我有。好。好。
Yep. I have. Good. Alright.
好吧,我们已经让你进入那裡
Well, we have got you in there
直到我们为您整理办公室。
until we can sort an office out for you.
好的,太好了。请跟我来。
OK, great. Please, follow me.
注意它的边缘。每次都会得到你的膝盖。
Watch the edge of that. That'll get your knee every time.
我们进去好吗?是的。
Shall we go in? Yes.
海伦。这是露丝·奥马利。你好。
Helen. This is Ruth O'Malley. Hello.
露丝,我要把你的新同事海伦留给你。
Ruth, I'm going to leave you with our new associate, Helen.
但是你不要不给我那个杏子鸡食谱就离开。
But don't you leave without giving me that apricot chicken recipe.
会的。谢谢你,罗兹。
Will do. Thank you, Roz.
所以,露丝,你能给我一秒钟吗?
So, Ruth, can you just give me one second?
哼哼!
Mm-hm. Hey!
对不起,罗兹...露丝是谁?
Sorry, Roz...who's Ruth?
她是客户。您的客户。已经?
She's the client. Your client. Already?
哦,我以为第一周我只是在阅读档
Oh, I thought first week I'd just be reading files
并重新熟悉遗嘱认证法,你知道的。
and reacquainting myself with probate law, you know.
就像,一个真正的客户只是感觉有点...呃,
Like, an actual client just feels a bit...eugh,
第一天有点满。
it's a bit full-on for a first day.
哦,对不起。是的。
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah.
这份工作不符合你的喜好吗,海伦?
Is the job not to your liking, Helen?
不。
No.
不,这符合我的喜好。好多!
No, it's to my liking. A lot!
所以,是的。让我们进去吧...与客户。
So, yeah. Let's get in there... with the client.
是的,让我们。还行。
Yes, let's. OK.
好的,露丝。去。
OK, Ruth. Go.
请原谅?开始。说话。
Beg your pardon? Start. Talk.
你需要什麽?我能为你做什麽?
What do you need? What can I do for you?
啊。好吧,呃,老公建议我应该看看...
Ah. Well, er, hubby suggested I should see...
老公。老公。别说老公。
Husband. Husband. Don't say hubby.
我们记录在桉吗?我需要正式吗?
Are we on the record? Do I need to be formal?
不,我只是不喜欢“老公”这个词。
No, I just don't like the word 'hubby'.
对于某些人来说,它是“湿润的”。对我来说,这是“老公”。
For some people it's 'moist'. For me it's 'hubby'.
无论如何,继续前进。
Anyway, keep going.
嗯,我妈妈最近去世了,而且...
Um, my mother died recently and...
是的。还行。
Yeah. OK.
我为你的损失感到抱歉。谢谢。
And I am sorry for your loss. Thank you.
在她的遗嘱中,她把一半的遗产留给了我
In her will she left half her estate to me
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表