剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
哦!
Ooh!
你好。欢迎来到调酒学。
Hello. Welcome to Blendology.
最后。一家新咖啡馆。
Finally. A new cafe.
好,我要喝一小杯拿铁,请外卖♥♥。
OK, I'm going to have a small latte, takeaway please.
我们实际上不做咖啡。
We don't actually do coffee.
哦,是的,你知道,这是墨尔本。我认为这是法律。
Oh, yes, you do, it's Melbourne. I think it's the law.
每个人都喝咖啡。寿司吧提供咖啡。
Everyone does coffee. Sushi bars do coffee.
洗车场做咖啡。你喝咖啡。加油!
The carwash does coffee. You do coffee. Come on!
我们实际上是一个溷合饮料吧。
We're actually a blended beverage bar.
我们专注于健康和保健。
We focus on health and wellness.
健康。这算是一回事吗?
Wellness. Is that even a thing?
嗯。
Mm-hm.
我是梅尔科姆。嗨,玛律科姆。
I'm Melcome. Hi, Malcolm.
梅尔科姆。是的,我就是这麽说的。
Melcome. Yeah, that's what I said.
你说的是“玛律科姆”,就像“滑石粉”一样。
You said 'Malcolm', as in 'talcum'.
这是梅尔科姆,就像“欢迎”一样。
It's Melcome, as in 'welcome'.
哦,好的。好吧,你好,梅尔科姆,就像欢迎一样。
Oh, OK. Well, hello, Melcome, as in welcome.
我是海伦,就像在气味中一样。那不是...
I'm Helen, as in smellin'. That's not...
你可以尝试羽衣甘蓝给酋长或完全坚果工作。
You could try a Kale to the Chief or a Total Nut Job.
这有点有趣。
That's a bit of fun.
或者一个数位12,浆果好时光。
Or a number 12, the Berry Good Time.
是的,好吧,我会有一个数位 12。
Yeah, alright, I'll have a number 12.
浆果的美好时光?是的,其中之一。
A Berry Good Time? Yes, one of those.
匪夷所思。你想要什麽基地?
Fantastic. And what base would you like?
你可以吃坚果麦,大豆麦芽糖,燕麦麦粉,大米麦粉。
You could have nut mylk, soy mylk, oat mylk, rice mylk.
坚果米尔克。
Nut mylk.
杏仁、澳洲坚果、椰子、腰果?
Almond, macadamia, coconut, cashew?
我可以给你做一个溷合。
I could do you a blend.
嗯。
Hmm.
早上,船长。嗨,海伦!
Morning, Captain. Hi, Helen!
做一些飞行前检查?什麽?
Doing some pre-flight checks? What?
这是怎麽?哦,这是我的游戏耳机。
What's this? Oh, it's my gaming headset.
已将其修补到电♥话♥系统中。
Patched it into the phone system.
啊,你有点游戏玩家?我真的不喜欢游戏玩家这个词。
Ah, you're a bit of a gamer? I don't really like the word gamer.
假设我有广泛的瓦砾跑者知识。
Let's just say I've extensive Rubble Runner knowledge.
瓦砾跑者是游戏吗?更像是拆除模拟器。
Is Rubble Runner a game? More a demolition simulator.
你操作机器,把东西打倒,炸毁东西。
You operate machinery, knock stuff down, blow stuff up.
这听起来实际上令人满意。
That actually sounds strangely satisfying.
我今晚正在直播拆迁。你在抽搐上吗?
I'm live-streaming a demolition tonight. Are you on Twitch?
不,我真的不想见任何人。
Nah, I'm not really looking to meet anyone.
这是一项流媒体服务。我会给你注册,这样你就可以看着我了。
It's a streaming service. I'll sign you up so you can watch me.
看你假装拆东西?
Watch you pretend to demolish something?
是啊,我假装看着你怎麽样?
Yeah, how about I pretend to watch you?
有趣。但也有点无知。
Funny. But also a bit ignorant.
上午。哦,你好。
Morning. Ooh, hello.
现在,别忘了我们今晚有员工培训,你们两个。
Now, don't forget we have staff training tonight, you two.
哦,不,我不能,罗兹。我有我的直播活动。
Oh, no, I can't, Roz. I've got my live-stream event.
好吧,你原谅了。是的,我也可以原谅吗?
Alright, you're excused. Yeah, can I be excused, too?
“因为我正在説明乔治进行直播活动。
'Cause I'm helping George with his live-stream event.
不,你不是。 (耳语)你为什麽不帮我?
No, you're not. (WHISPERS) Why would you not help me?
好。下午5点在会议室。
Good. 5pm in the meeting room.
来自Topline Mediation的Lindy Baxter Smythe即将到来。
Lindy Baxter Smythe from Topline Mediation is coming in.
溷合饮料有多好?嗯!我爱他们。
How good are the blended beverages? Mmm! I'm loving them.
哦,我正在吃绿油。
Oh, I'm having a Greengasm.
呸!绿气?
Yuck! Greengasm?
你为什麽不说我可以帮你直播呢?
Why would you not say that I can help you in your streaming?
我可以帮忙。你会怎麽做?
I can help. What would you do?
我。。。我会工作滑鼠。
I... I would work the mouse.
拜託。
Oh, come on.
你为什麽要把它放在这裡?现在,没有合适的。
Why would you put it here? Now, don't have a fit.
它不会永远呆在这裡。
It's not staying in here forever.
我什麽时候有过合身?
When have I ever had a fit?
它正在转移到存档室
It's moving to the archive room
一旦我们能弄清楚如何把它放在那裡。
as soon as we can work out how to get it in there.
为什麽不能进接待处?
Why can't it go in reception?
我不能让複印机在接待处咆哮。
I can't have a photocopier roaring away in reception.
这是一个公共空间。
It's a public space.
我也不能让它在这裡咆哮,罗兹。这是一个私人空间。
I can't have it roaring away in here either, Roz. It's a private space.
我的私人空间。
My private space.
我只是说没有合适的,现在你来了,适合。
I just said don't have a fit, and now here you are, fitting.
你的垃圾箱在哪裡?
Where's your bin?
嘿,那东西上有很多热量。这正常吗?
Hey, there's a lot of heat coming off that thing. Is that normal?
嗯,我想是的。
Mm, I think so.
现在你需要我带你瞭解如何使用它吗?
Now do you need me to take you through how to use it?
我真的没有。我很好。我可以自己解决。
I really don't. I'm good. I can work it out for myself.
哦,欢迎。快进来。。。
Oh, welcome. Come on in...
乔治,你怎麽看?是的,它很大。是复古的吗?
George, what do you think? Yeah, it's massive. Is it vintage?
雷:罗兹在这裡?每个人都在这裡。
RAY: Roz in here? Everyone's in here.
你好。看看这隻野兽。
Hello. Look at this beast.
是的。罗兹买♥♥了一艘新的航♥空♥母舰。
Yeah. Roz bought a new aircraft carrier.
它是HP Docufast M90。
It's the HP Docufast M90.
以为我们会得到一个紧凑型複印机。
Thought we were going to get a compact copier.
这本来是明智的。我们是,但后来...
That would have been sensible. We were, but then...
我在Gumtree上找到了这个。
I found this one on Gumtree.
好吧,你知道我喜欢讨价还价。
Well, you know I love a bargain.
说到这裡,你还在看
Speaking of which, you still watching
eBay上的安妮女王衣橱?
the Queen Anne armoire on eBay?
是的。拍卖♥♥结束于下午3点。
Yes. Auction ends 3pm.
嘿,也许我们可以把饮水机聊天带到饮水机上。
Hey, maybe we could take the water cooler chat out to the water cooler.
或者有人需要另一种溷合饮料吗?
Or does anyone need another blended beverage?
14美元买♥♥一杯坚果汁?我不这麽认为。
14 bucks for a nut juice? I don't think so.
哎呀,菲斯克,你可能想放慢速度
Jeez, Fisk, you might want to slow down
在老早餐奶昔上。
on the old breakfast milkshakes.
这些东西裡有一大堆卡路里。
There's a shit-tonne of calories in those things.
雷,不要羞耻。不在这个办公室。
Ray, don't fat-shame. Not in this office.
然后,走吧。
And, go.
去。
Go.
哦。你去吧,乔吉。干的好。
Oh. There you go, Georgie. Well done.
站长,你来了?
Webmaster, you coming?
莱斯利。很高兴再次见到你。
Leslie. Good to see you again.
这是我们的网站管♥理♥员♥,乔治。
This is our webmaster, George.
你在那裡得到了什麽?哦,不要说绿色气体。
What have you got there? Oh, don't say Greengasm.
这是一个绿色的,有银杏比尔波波。
It's a Greengasm, with ginkgo bilbobo.
我感到非常专注。嗯?
I feel really focused. Mm-hm?
我不确定我什至需要这些。
I'm not sure I even need these.
对不起,我的办公室真的很热。
Sorry, it's really hot in my office.
好吧,我能为你做什麽?
OK, what can I do for you?
哦,对了,我们直接进入了它。
Oh, right, we're straight into it.
我几乎没有坐下。
I've barely sat down.
你好吗,海伦?
How are you, Helen?
呃。我有点热,但你知道,否则,我没事。
Uh. I'm a bit hot, but you know, otherwise, I'm OK.
嗯。
Mmm.
你好吗,莱斯利?
And how are you, Leslie?
我很好。嗯?
I'm fine. Mmm?
你知道,还在为妈妈的缘故而挣扎。
You know, still struggling with Mum gone.
为了你的损失,莱斯利。失去亲人真的很困难。
For your loss, Leslie. Losing a loved one is really difficult.
谢谢。哦,我有好日子,也有坏日子。
Thank you. Oh, I have good days, and bad days.
是的。那麽,我们为什麽不尝试把这变成一个好日子呢?
Yeah. So why don't we try and turn this into one of the good days?
我能为你做什麽?
What can I do for you?
哦,好吧,基思·巴奇正在挑战妈妈的意愿。
Oh, well, Keith Budge is contesting Mum's will.
对。是的。
Right. Yeah.
基思·巴奇是谁?
Who's Keith Budge?
他是租小奶奶公♥寓♥的房♥客
He's the tenant that rents the little granny flat
在妈妈家的后面。
out the back of Mum's place.
好吧,你不能把他踢出去。这说明他有两年的租约。
OK, well you can't kick him out. This says he has a two-year lease.
是的,我告诉妈妈,“不要签任何东西。
Yeah, I told Mum, "Don't sign anything."
哦,但她会听吗?不,因为我会知道什麽?
Oh, but would she listen? No, because what would I know?
就像我说:“妈妈,不要接座机。
It's like when I said, "Don't answer the landline, Mum.
“除了诈骗者和电♥话♥推销员之外,没有人会打电♥话♥”你知道吗?
"Nobody calls on that but scammers and telemarketers" you know?
那麽,问题到底出在哪裡呢?
So, what exactly is the problem?
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表