剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
快 把门打开
Hurry, hurry! Open the door!
打开门 打开门
Unlock the door! Unlock the door!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
崔维斯
Travis.
崔维斯
Travis.
亲爱的 跟我说话 拜托
Baby, talk to me, please.
崔维斯
Travis.
等等
Wait!
等会儿 埃琳娜 等等
Wait a second! Wait. Elena, wait!
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena, Elena.
好 奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Okay, Oscar, Oscar!
埃琳娜 让我跟他谈谈
Elena, just let me talk to him.
-拜托了 -他杀了两个人
- Please. Please. - He killed two people.
伤害了自己人
He hurt one of our own.
-你们要带他去哪里 -安全的地方
- Where are you taking him? - Somewhere safe.
我们会照料奥斯卡
We'll take care of Oscar,
然后看看要怎么处置你丈夫
then we'll figure out what to do with your husband.
-他刚失去了儿子 -麦蒂森 他们不在乎
- He just lost his son - Madison, they don't care.
他不知道自己在做什么
He didn't know what he was doing.
麦蒂森 他们不在乎
Madison, they don't care.
你这样帮不上忙
You're not helping.
把你的刀给我
Give me your knife.
麦蒂森
Madison.
别动
越来越糟糕了
我要死了
他们不能看见你这个样子
露西亚娜
你干什么
-让你能出去见人
-不行
你知道如果现在被他们发现 会发生什么吗
他们会失去比生命更珍贵的东西
他们会失去信念
我们会像动物一样死去
不论哪样 我们都可能死
你没想到会有这一天吗
你没想到这一天会到来吗
这是我们唯一的家了
围墙之外只有死亡和更多的死亡
我尽我所能 让我们聚在一起
我努力拯救我们
你失败了
尼克说的对
这就是结束
对我们来说不是
只是你的结束
走之前再骗他们一次
这时机不合适 麦蒂森
It's ill-timed, Madison.
你不能帮崔维斯说话
You cannot speak for Travis.
-他是家人 -他辜负了你
- He's family. - He failed you.
-他危害了我们 -胡扯
- He compromised us. - Bullshit.
崔维斯过来之前我们就受到了危害
We were compromised before Travis got here.
如果我没有点亮该死的灯
If I hadn't lit the goddamn beacon,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
-都怪我 -你为他辩护 我们就会遭殃
- It's on me. - Argue for him, it hurts us.
想想吧 想想艾丽莎
Think about that. Think about Alicia.
我之前为埃琳娜抗争过 我能跟她谈谈
I fought for Elena before. I can talk to her.
-我会说服她 -说服什么
- I'll convince her. - Convince her of what?
他失去了太多 不该受到这种对待 维克多
He's lost too much to deserve this, Victor.
他们不能就这样一直把他关起来
They can't just keep him locked up like that.
关起来 麦蒂森 他们要流放他
Locked up? Madison, they're going to exile him.
-那我们就阻拦他们 -那是你发布的命令
- Then we'll stop them. - It was your decree.
你要说什么来劝阻他们
What are you going to say to dissuade them?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我们在这里做的坏事和好事一样多
We've done as much bad as good here.
-已经失去了地位 -我们不为崔维斯争取
- We've lost our place. - We earn it back
就能恢复地位
by not fighting for Travis.
但他找到了我们
But he found us.
在这种形势下 他找到了我们
With all of this, he found us.
这很重要 我们不能无视这一点
That has to matter. We can't ignore it.
麦蒂森 抱歉 但他不能留下来
Madison, I'm sorry, but the man cannot stay.
你说的对
You're right. You're right.
他不能留下
He can't stay.
我们可以跟他离开 一起走
We can leave with him. We can go together.
看在老天的分上
Oh, for Christ's sakes.
-不 艾丽莎 -妈妈 我们不能赶走他
- No, Alicia-- - Mom, we can't kick him out.
我们不能做这种人
We can't let that be who we are.
我不会那样对你的
I won't do that to you.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你不能因为担心我
You're not gonna let Travis die out there alone
就让崔维斯一个人死在外面
because you're scared for me.
我们没那么低级
We're past that.
听着 我们找到了这里
Look, we found this place.
我们会找到别的地方的
We'll find another.
妈妈 我们失去了太多
Mom, we've lost too many.
你真的要为了抛弃你的人离开吗
Are you really gonna leave for the man who abandoned you?
跟我们走吧 维克多
Come with us, Victor.
我有机会自杀的
I had the chance to kill myself.
我选择不那样做
I chose not to.
我不会为他而死
I wouldn't die for him,
也不会为你们中的任何一个去死
and I'm not dying for any of you.
-怎么了 -奥斯卡怎么样了
- What? - How's Oscar?
不省人事 安德亚斯在治疗他
Unconscious. Andrés is working on him.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
现在才抱歉啊
Yeah, now.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
崔维斯施暴了
Travis did violence.
-所以他得走 -你的规定
- So he has to leave. - Your rule.
是的 但你们没必要赶走他
Yes, but you don't have to force him out.
我们会走
We'll go.
我们所有人
All of us.
时间宽限到早上 我们就从你们眼前永远消失
Give us till morning, you'll never see us again.
好
Está bien.
现在把他交给我们吧
Give him to us now.
去死
我们都要走了 你们没必要关着他
You don't have to hold him if we're leaving.
有什么意义 他不会伤害别人
What's the point? He's not gonna hurt anyone.
伤害已经造成了
The damage is already done.
他不会做什么的 我会确保的
He won't do anything. I'll see to it.
不行
No.
她为我们抗争过 我们可以答应她
让她们进去
蒂娅
Tia--
我累了
已经流了太多血
你们天一亮就走
You leave at dawn.
去看看奥斯卡
Check on Oscar.
如果事情有变 我们需要知道
If anything goes sideways, we should know.
我跟他们说了你得离开酒店
I told them you had to leave the hotel.
我跟他们说了我们会跟你走
And I told them we'd go with you.
-不 -别无选择
- No. - No other choice.
-当然有 -你走 我们也走
- No, the hell there's not. - You leave, we leave.
-说定了 -没有 麦蒂 你不能这样做
- It's done. - Nothing's done, Maddy. You can't do this.
我不能让你出去送死
I'm not sending you out there to die.
你想知道你为什么找到我们吗
You wonder why you found us?
你是怎么找到的
How you found us?
这就是原因
This is why.
但你俩在这里很安全
But you're both safe here.
我们一早就走
We're leaving in the morning.
门是开的
Door's open.
想一个人过一晚 还是和家人一起
Wanna wait the night out alone or with your family?
露西亚娜
Luciana.
我还以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
请别这样做
Please don't do this.
跟我走
Come with me.
我们能去哪里
And where shall we go?
现在就是这样了 好吗
This is how it is now, okay?
你找个安全的地方
You find somewhere safe,
等不再安全了 你就重新出发
and when it's compromised, you move on.
如果我们走 你知道会发生什么吗
If we leave, you know what's gonna happen?
我们会看着彼此死掉 转变
We'll watch each other die and turn
直到最后一人不剩
until there's no one left to watch.
但他们反正也要杀掉你
But they're gonna slaughter you all anyway.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表