剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Like he broke it going through the glass.
崔维
Trav?
没事
Yeah.
他在哪
Where is he?
克里斯在哪 你们把我儿子丢哪里了
Where's Chris? Where did you leave my son?
我们给他善了后 崔维斯
We took care of him after, Travis.
我们把他拉了出来
We pulled him out and we...
埋在树旁边
we buried him by the tree.
他要在世的话会很欣慰的
He would've liked it.
所以他是被甩出来的
So, was he thrown
还是被你们拉出来的
or did you pull him out?
什么
What?
-到底是哪个 -不 他是被甩出来的
- Which was it? - No, he was thrown.
他被甩了出来以后
He was thrown and we pulled him
我们把他拉到了树旁边
the rest of the way to the tree.
-崔维斯 -让他们走
- Travis. - Let them go.
让他们走吧 让他们走
Just let them go. Let them go.
崔维斯 你要干什么
Travis, what the hell, man?
崔维斯
Travis?
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯 崔维斯
Travis! Travis!
-不 崔维斯 -住手
- No, Travis! - Stop!
你们做了什么
What did you do?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
-告诉我发生了什么 -崔维斯 住手
- Tell me what happened! - Travis, stop! Travis!
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
-崔维斯 -求你了
- Travis. - Please!
拿钥匙 快去拿钥匙
Get the keys. Get the goddamn keys!
告诉我 我儿子在哪
Tell me! Where's my son?
好 崔维斯 我们会告诉你
All right, Travis, we'll tell you, man.
-拜托让他走吧 -我儿子在哪
- Please let him go. - Where's my son?
我们会告诉你 求你了
We'll tell you, man. Please!
如果你保证停手 我们就告诉你
We'll tell you if you promise to stop.
求你了
Please.
崔维斯
Travis.
不 不
No. No.
求你了
Please.
是我们干的
All right, we did it.
我们杀了他
We killed him.
我们杀了他 我们是迫不得已
All right, we put him down. We had to.
我们是迫不得已
We had to, man.
我们是迫不得已
We had to.
崔维斯 不 快停手
Travis, no. Please stop.
拜托 崔维斯 你必须停手
Please. Travis, you have to stop.
拜托了
Please.
住手 够了
Hey, stop! That's enough!
崔维斯 不
Travis, no.
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯 住手
Travis, stop it!
崔维 够了 崔维斯
Trav! That's enough, Travis.
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯
Travis.
崔维斯 放他走
Travis, let him go.
-不 求你住手 -崔维斯 不
- No, please stop. - Travis, no.
-求你了 -崔维斯 拜托住手
- Please. - Travis! Please, stop it!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表