剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
But not Victor Strand.
他不属于这里 从来都不属于
He doesn't belong here. He never did.
这不是末日
This is not apocalypse.
而是新开始 尼古拉斯
This is our beginning, Nicholas.
死亡的终结
The end of death itself.
是永恒的生命
Life eternal.
别这么做
Don't do this.
别把他埋进土里
Don't put him in the ground.
什么
What?
这个地方不洁净
This place is unholy.
这里被感染了
It's infected.
连土地都不洁了
Even the dirt.
这地方的那些围墙
The walls in this place.
那个女人 她的死人们
That woman, her dead.
你的朋友 他不会安息的
Your friend, he won't rest.
他会回来找你的
He'll come back for you.
你不信吗
You don't believe?
假如我之前信了 我现在就和他躺一块儿了
If I did, I'd be with him right now.
他会回来的
He will return.
他们会回来 但会和从前不一样
They return, but they're not the same.
你也不一样了
You're not the same.
而他们会为此而憎恨你
And they hate you for it.
你到底怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
别把他埋进土里
Don't put him in the ground.
我给你拿了这些来
Brought you these.
崔维斯还没回来吗
No Travis yet?
他很快就会回来 别担心
He'll be back soon. Don't worry.
我很担心
I worry.
我知道
I know.
你和从前不一样了
You're different.
从我们离开洛杉矶起就变了
Ever since we left LA.
我在那之前就变了
I was different before that.
你懂我的意思的
You know what I mean.
我不理解你对它们的迷恋
I don't understand this fascination that you have with them.
-对死人的迷恋 -他们没死
- With the dead. - They're not dead.
-好吧 感染者 -他们没被感染
- Fine, infected. - They're not infected.
-怎么称呼它们不重要 -只是对你不重要
- The word doesn't matter. - Doesn't matter to you.
-那你想我怎么称呼它们 -叫他们的名字
- What do you want me to call them? - Their names.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
那天在海滩上你被它们围住了
The day you were swarmed at the beach,
回来的时候满身都是那些鬼东西
you come back all covered in God knows what.
你是不会变的
You don't change.
之后你在边境线上了岸
And then you go ashore at the border.
在那里独自待了好几个小时
You're alone for hours there.
你知道你在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself?
然后你又冒着生命危险
Then you do this. You risk your life
只为了把那个东西带回来
just to bring that thing back.
你说话的语气就好像我又开始嗑药一样
You're talking like I'm using again.
是西莉亚吗 是她让你去的吗
Is it Celia? Did she put you up to it?
你像这样 我没办法跟你好好说话
I can't talk to you when you're like this.
像什么样 我只是想理解你在想什么
Like what? I'm trying to understand.
她想把她儿子找回来 这个你能理解的
She wanted her son back. You can understand that!
对吗
Right?
这就是我做的事 妈妈
So that's what I did, Mom.
我只是把他带回来了
I just brought him back.
现在我们能留下来了
And now we get to stay.
我也会为你做同样的事
You know, I'd do the same for you.
什么
What?
我可以把崔维斯带回来
I can bring Travis back.
不
No.
妈妈 听我说 任何东西都伤不了我
Mom, listen, nothing can touch me.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- You don't know that. - I do.
在海滩上的时候 我和他们其中一个面对面
When I was on the beach, I came face-to-face with one of them
我不觉得害怕 也没有怨恨
and I didn't feel fear, I didn't feel hate.
我就是知道 我不会死
I just knew I wasn't going to die.
不会死在那 也不会以那种方式死
Not there, not that way.
我走在他们中间 妈妈
I move among them, Mom.
像个隐形人
Invisible.
我是不会死的
I will not die.
-奥菲莉亚 奥菲莉亚 -怎么了
- Ofelia. Ofelia. - Sí?
跟我来
Come with me.
低着头 不要说话
Keep your eyes down. Don't talk.
-为什么 -她在等我们
- Why? - She's waiting for us.
-谁 -你妈妈
- Who is? - Your mother.
她在门口 就在外面
She's at the gate. She's outside.
爸爸 一切都会好起来的
Papa, it's going to be okay.
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
你听到我在说什么了吗 这个地方很邪恶
Did you hear what I said? This place is evil!
如果我们留下 必定会死
If we stay, we die.
我们没有其他地方可去了 爸爸
We have no place to go, Papa.
住手 爸爸
Wait! Papa!
我知道你在经历着什么
I know what you're going through.
我明白他对你有多重要
I know what he meant to you.
你想让我做什么
What is it that you want?
尼克
Nick.
-他有些 -我不是他的父亲
- He's just-- - I'm not the boy's daddy.
我只是觉得 我不知道他是怎么了
I just thought that-- I don't know what's happening to him.
不 你知道的
Yes, you do.
把一个脆弱的孩子 瘾君子
You take a vulnerable kid, an addict,
置于一个充斥着混乱和怀疑的乱世中
drop him in a mess of death and doubt,
不用很久 他就会开始
it won't be long before he starts
寻找某种精神慰藉
looking for something to cling to.
这时候西莉亚嬷嬷来了
In comes Mama Celia
带着她地道的墨西哥食物
with her authentic Mexican cuisine,
还有那邪教般的歪理 结果可想而知
side of quasi-religious voodoo bullshit and voila.
那女人肯定是对尼克洗♥脑♥了
You bet your ass she's got her hooks in him.
我没想过我们会以这种方式分别
This isn't how I imagined us parting.
你打算去哪里
Where will you go?
回船上去
Back to the boat. Ha.
如果船还在的话
If there is a boat.
有兴趣一起去吗
You interested?
我不能丢下崔维斯离开
I can't leave without Travis.
你应该留下 照顾好你的家人
You should stay, take care of your own.
真希望我能为你做点什么
I wish there was something I could do.
看看你
Look at you.
变得这么多愁善感
Getting all sentimental.
我们只是互相利用的关系
We were the means to each other's end.
我们帮助对方来到这里
We helped each other get here.
这是双赢的安排
It was a useful arrangement.
我们别把它跟其他东西混为一谈
Let's not go confusing things with vague terms like
比如"朋友"
friend.
穿上这双鞋 走吧
谢谢
Gracias.
《我们在谷仓里找到了飞机》[英语]
你儿子吗 照片上是你儿子吗
Your son? Is that your son?
拉蒙
Ramon.
我在找我的儿子
I'm looking for my son.
他大概这么高
He's about this tall.
有点瘦 黑头发
Thin. He's got black hair.
你看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
他往那边去了
东边
东 东边吗 他往那边去了吗
Este? East? So he went that way?
你真不懂英语吗
你儿子往那边去了
如果你快一点 还能追上他
有人在里面吗
Somebody in there?
求你了
Please.
他说如果我不赶你走 就伤害我儿子
He says he will hurt my boy if I don't make you leave.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么就不能让我走呢
Why can't you just let me go?
我们为阿比盖尔家族工作了四十多年
为他们洗衣做饭
我对他们倍加冷落的儿子视如己出
我告诉你们 汤姆斯是我的孩子
今天 我埋葬了我的孩子
我不再只是一个管家了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表