剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Mostly you took out cash advances on my cards.
-一共多少 路易斯 -一共三万六
- Totaling, Luis? - $36,000 across the four.
那些钱都去哪了
Where did that money go?
我放了三万信♥用♥卡♥债
I purchased 30 grand in credit card debt.
你看上不像收债的人
Debt collection seems beneath you.
我就是凭这个起家的
It's where I started before.
然后呢
Then what?
加上不动产
Fringe real estate.
过五年 我就能回到原来的生活
In five years, I'll be back to where I was.
但是穿得更好
But better dressed.
-是的 -你不想等这么久吧
- Yes. - You don't want to wait that long, do you?
-别揶揄我 -你不该等这么久
- Don't condescend. - You shouldn't have to wait that long.
你看上去像是那种能
You look like a man who can create
化腐朽为神奇的人
beauty from something coarse.
我师从大♥师♥
I'm a student of the fine.
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
如果你不打算报♥警♥ 那谢谢你
If you're not gonna call the police, then I thank you.
如果你想拿到投资的回报 那我会照做
If you want a return on your investment, I'll oblige.
你要还我钱
You'll pay me back.
我会还的 加上利息
I intended to with interest.
细节可以再谈
We can discuss the details.
汤姆 这家伙偷你的钱
Tom, the man stole from you.
去楼下找我
Meet me downstairs.
我会在酒吧
I'll be the one at the bar.
谢谢你
Thank you...
宽恕我
for the pardon.
我没有宽恕你
I didn't pardon you.
我是在让你负责
I obligated you.
听着 如果你是胡扯的
Look, if you're full of shit,
为什么不给我们省点时间
why don't you save us both some time?
我能行的 只是...
I got this. I just...
听着 这整艘船...
Look, this whole thing is--
整艘船是用电脑控制的 好吗
look, it's all computerized, okay?
所以我得在下面的引擎舱
So I'm gonna have to override it
做些改动才能操控这艘船
from down in the engine room.
你放哨时有没有看见尼克
Did you see Nick when you were on watch?
没
No.
他也许趁我们在船头时走了
He might have come up when we were on the bow.
现在唯一可能知情的人在海里
And the only one who would know is in the sea.
他们只有三个人
There's only three of them.
你能松绑吗
Can you get loose?
分散她的注意力
Keep her distracted.
在找你的女朋友吗
Looking for your girl?
我们去把引擎修好吧
Let's just fix the engine, huh?
她是我的姊妹
She's my sister.
你在和你的姊妹乱搞吗
You're doing your sister?
那可真是变♥态♥啊 兄弟
Ooh, that's pretty twisted, man.
我在一小时内能让船发动起来
I should have the boat running in about an hour.
你没有一小时 最多三十分钟
You don't have an hour. 30 minutes, tops.
克里斯 不要理他
Chris, ignore him.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你预产期什么时候
When are you due?
不知道 忘算了
Don't know. Lost track.
如果在这一切发生之前你有算日子
Well, if you were counting before all this,
那你现在一定还在算
you're still counting.
还有四周
Four weeks.
随时都可能生了
Oh, any day now.
医生说第一个孩子通常要生很久
Doctor says first one always runs to term.
没错 通常是这样
True. That's true. Usually.
很久很久
And then some.
都说生第一个孩子最难
They say the first is the hardest.
-二胎在某些方面更糟 -是吗
- Second pregnancy's worse in ways. - Yeah?
任何一刻的疼痛都不及即将到来的疼痛
You know the pain at any moment is less than what's coming.
你知道一些潜在并发症
You know any potential complications.
也可能会经历其中的一些
Might have been through some.
那小东西来到这世界的那一刻
And you know the moment that tiny thing comes into the world,
你就道自己更无力了 因为你愿意为他而死
you're weaker because you would die for him.
现在我只希望她快从我肚子里出来
Right now I just want her the hell out of me.
是个女孩吗 取名字了吗
It's a girl? Picked any names?
这是要给我洗礼吗
What is this, my shower?
向我解释一下
Walk me through it.
这艘船很复杂
Well, this boat is a complicated beast.
你是说我很蠢吗
You're saying I'm simple?
我是说我必须搞清楚
I'm saying I got to figure out
怎么让下面这些电线
how to make all these wires down here
和上面的电线串联起来
talk to all the wires up there.
为你着想 康纳过来时
When Connor shows up, for your sake,
你最好已经让船发动起来了
I'd suggest you have it running.
快点开始 证明你的价值
Now let's go. Prove your value.
船上有个人知道怎么发动引擎
There's a guy on board, knows how to rig the engine.
我们正在靠近 找到那个女孩了吗
We're inbound. Did you find the girl?
-艾丽莎吗 找到了 -我很期待见到她
- Alicia? Yes. - I look forward to meeting her.
收到
Copy that.
你就睡在这里吗
This where you sleep?
没错 天气暖和时睡在甲板上
Yeah. On deck when it's warm.
你就是在这里和我讲话的吗
This is where you talked to me?
你所说的有实话吗
Was any of it true?
你告诉我的事
Anything you told me?
有些是
Versions of.
你的女朋友呢
What about your girlfriend?
关于她就只有一个故事
There's only one story about her.
你们在一起多久了
How long were you together?
三年
Three years.
-她叫什么 -艾莉森
- What was her name? - Alison.
我哥哥死了后 康纳救了我
When my brother died, Connor saved me.
他让我有用武之地
He-- he put me to use.
有人救了你性命 那你就欠他的
When someone saves your life, you owe them.
就是这样
You just do.
在我之前还有多少人
How many people came before me?
多少人还活着
How many are alive?
我一点都不喜欢这么做 艾丽莎
I don't enjoy any of this, Alicia.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
对于里德开枪打中的那人 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the one that Reed shot.
斯特兰德比里德好不到哪里去
Strand wasn't any better than Reed.
我们在这船上做过更糟的事
We've done worse on this boat.
我们找到对方或许是有原因的
Maybe we found each other for a reason.
和我回去
Come back with me.
可以
I could.
和我家人一起
With my family.
我们基地的资源很珍贵
Resources at our base are precious.
我不能抛弃他们
I can't abandon them.
我愿意为你冒风险
I want to stick my neck out for you,
但康纳不会随意接纳人
but Connor doesn't invite just anyone.
回你基地的话 我会做出贡献的
Back at your base, I'll contribute.
告诉康纳我会帮忙
Tell Connor I'll help.
我可以和你在一起
I can be with you.
只要我知道他们是安全的
If I know they're safe.
你必须保护我的家人
You have to protect my family.
不要开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
斯特兰德派我来这里的 斯特兰德
Strand sent me. Strand.
看
Look, look, look.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
好吗
Okay?
终于来了
About time.
我们的船遇到了点问题
Well, we had some boat trouble.
离开我的门廊
Off my porch.
老兄 这是什么鬼地方
Hey, man, what the hell is this place?
阿比盖尔家园体验
An Abigail home experience.
第一♥期♥的入住率是90%
Phase one was at 90% capacity.
我们正准备开工第二♥期♥
We were just about to break ground on phase two.
你为什么不留在这里 你可以守住门
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表