剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Here. Yeah, right here.
弗朗西斯科
Francisco.
冷静 放轻松
出事了
他死无全尸
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他们找到他了
They found him.
谁
Who?
巴勃罗
Pablo.
得分
Goal!
露西亚娜
Luciana.
你没必要来的
You didn't have to come.
你又不会说西语 尼克
You have no Spanish, Nick.
换个人也行啊 弗朗西斯科 雷纳尔多
Another scout, then. Francisco, Reynaldo.
其他人在看守周围 只剩我们
The others are on perimeter duty. It's us.
露西亚娜 你的男友刚过世
Luciana, your boyfriend just died.
那是我弟弟
He was my brother.
天啊 我很遗憾
Jesus, I'm so sorry.
所以兄弟比男友重要吗
One matters more than the other?
家人了解你的根
Family knows where you come from.
没错 巴勃罗总是支持着我
Yes, Pablo was always there for me.
刚由雷东多搬到保税加工厂工作时也是有他支持我
When we moved from Redondo to work in the maquiladora.
当一切都变了样时 依然有他支持我
Then when everything changed.
你父母在城外吗
Your parents outside of the city?
我父亲不在
My father, no.
他在这一切爆发前就离开了
He was gone before it began.
人们开始死亡时 我们去找母亲
When everyone began to die, we sent for our mother,
但在城市南边我们就与她失联了
but we lost contact with Mama when she was south of the city.
-我们该去找她 -找过了
- We should look for her. - We have.
巴勃罗找过了
Pablo did.
在她过世后他也给了我慰藉
And he helped me find peace when she joined the dead.
但现在 我不知道该怎么办
But now I don't know what to do.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
它们不可能破门而出的
They can't open doors.
我们大可以不管它们
We could just leave them.
但万一跑出来 我们就功亏一篑了
We leave one, it gets free, we start over again.
我们这次得斩草除根
We've got to clean sweep this.
谢了
Thank you.
他们有些人是自愿来的
They've come on their own some.
他们听从你的指挥
They followed your lead.
我们会用上他们的
We're gonna need them.
我们需要更多人手
We need more hands.
这只是三栋楼之一 十七层中的第一层
That's one floor out of 17 out of three buildings.
照这个速度 得花上几周
I mean, at this rate it's gonna take us weeks.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have weeks.
不能费力清理完 却被某些混♥蛋♥抢走
Can't do all this and have some asshole take it from us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
你说的对
What you said was true.
你是靠自己长大的
You raised yourself.
尤其是在你♥爸♥爸死后
Especially after Daddy died.
你本不该那样的
Exactly when you shouldn't have had to.
这怪我
That's on me.
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
从水里出来
Come out of the water.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
我们不用逐层逐间清理
We don't have to go room by room or floor by floor.
我们不用杀死它们
We don't have to put them down at all.
激流危险 禁止游泳
露西亚娜说你按照我们讨论的那样做了
Luciana tells me you did as we discussed.
你在佩利卡诺很小心
You were cautious at the Pelicano.
我比小心还小心
Man, I was more than cautious.
我对那些混♥蛋♥很尊重 我溜须拍马
I was respectful to those pricks. I kissed ass.
把他们叫先生
Called them señor.
一点种都没有
Cut my balls off.
没种总比掉头好
Better your balls than your head.
你这是在生存
You were surviving.
生存的感觉就像吃屎
Surviving feels like eating shit.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
这是什么
What is this?
这是你的
It's yours.
让你搬出医务室
Moving you out of the infirmary.
我需要你的床位
I need your bed.
我不需要这些
Don't need all this.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你给了社区一个礼物
You've given the colonia a gift.
你给我们争取了时间
You bought us time.
我只是切了几粒药丸
I just cut some pills.
你做的不止如此
It was more than that.
酒店有三个区
There are three sections to the hotel,
但是都在这里相连
but everything connects here.
我们从那个房♥间引它们过去
We channel them through that room.
那个走廊通向码头
That corridor leads to the pier.
好 遇到麻烦就跑 找一个安全地
Okay, anyone gets in trouble, bail, find a safe place.
我是认真的 没出事的话就把它们引向我
I mean it. Otherwise channel them all toward me
我会把它们引向大海
and I'll lead them to the sea.
牢牢盯住它们 保持距离
Keep your eye on them. Stay ahead.
好吗 你会没事的
Okay? You're gonna be fine.
-宝贝 -让我去码头吧
- Baby? - Let me go down to the pier.
-让我去做吧 -绝对不行
- Let me do that. - Absolutely not.
妈妈 你会被困在那里的
Mom, you're gonna be trapped out there.
我需要你在海上 我需要你在船上
I need you in the water. I need you in the boat.
我不相信其他人
I don't trust anyone else.
我当时在酒吧里找你
I was looking for you in the bar...
我想找到你
and I was trying to get to you
我很害怕找不到
and I was so scared that I wouldn't.
当我找到时 我看到了一个死去的女人
When I finally did, I saw this dead woman.
她和你发式一样
She had your hair.
我以为...
I thought...
不 你没有失去我
No, you're not losing me.
我也不会失去你
I'm not losing you.
永远不会
Not ever.
去吧 我们海上见
Go. I'll see you in the water.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
过来
¡Oye!
过来
¡Oye!
过来
¡Oye!
过来
¡Oye!
过来
¡Oye!
来吧
Come on.
它们都跟来了吗
They all followed?
据我们所知是的
As far as we can tell.
-艾丽莎应该到了 -赫克托也是
- Alicia should be here by now. - And Hector.
好了
Okay.
你确定不需要我的帮助吗
You sure you don't need my help?
只要一个人就行 去那里接我
It'll only take one. Just be there to meet me.
快走
Hurry.
一直走
All the way.
快点
Vamos!
上来
Get in!
快上来
Come on, get in!
这里太浅了
It's too shallow.
把我们推远点
Push us farther out.
好 行了 行了
All right, we're good. We're good.
放手 我们行了 放手
Let it go. We're good. Let it go. Let it go.
来吧
Come on.
一直走 一直走到最后
All the way. All the way to the end.
天啊
Man.
快点 艾丽莎
Come on, Alicia.
来吧 一直走
Come on. All the way.
来吧 一直走
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表