剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
有请我哥哥奥斯卡
Can I get my big brother Oscar
和他美丽的新娘洁西卡上来
and his beautiful bride Jessica up here
跳第一支新婚之舞
for their first dance as husband and wife?
给他们一点爱吧
Give them some love.
对 上去
Yay, get up there!
上吧 奥斯卡
Dale, Oscar!
我跟你说了这很丢脸 对吧
I told you this was embarrassing, right?
我们在跳华尔兹
We're waltzing.
忍♥着吧 亲爱的
Suck it up, babe.
这很优雅 好吗 优雅点儿吧
It's classy, okay? Just be classy.
-天使 -优雅点儿吧
- Angel. - Just be classy.
很快就会结束了
It'll all be over really soon.
我不想要结束
I don't want it to be over.
我会一直因此爱你
And I'll always love you for it.
我会一直爱你
I'll always love you.
现在有请新娘的父亲
Aw. Now if we can have the father of the bride
跟女儿共舞
join his daughter.
斯托先生 上来吧
Mr. Stowe, come on up.
你没事吧 斯托太太
Is everything all right, Mrs. Stowe?
抱歉 有事 我们得走了
I'm sorry, no. We have to leave.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们报道说
This thing, this sickness
有种疾病正在蔓延
they're reporting, they say it's spreading.
你在这里很安全 斯托太太 酒店很安全
You're safe here, Mrs. Stowe. The hotel is very secure.
我不是轻视酒店
I'm not disparaging the hotel.
他们在说要封锁边境
They're talking about closing the border.
我们想在那之前去边境以北
We want our family north of it before then.
还有客人
And our guests.
这些大部分都是谣言 斯托太太
These are mostly rumors, Mrs. Stowe.
-只是网络八卦 -我们有了解内情的朋友
- It's just Internet gossip. - We have friends who know.
我们稍后会发表声明
We'll make an announcement in a few moments.
艾琳 能跟我共舞吗
Ilene, may I have this dance?
好 最后一支
Yes, the last.
准备车子
太完美了
That was perfect.
爸爸 妈妈
Dad? Daddy? Mom!
-查尔斯 亲爱的 -快来
- Charles? Honey? Charles. u202d- Come on, come on.
赫克托 找医生
给他点空气
Let's give him air.
查尔斯 拜托 帮帮我
Charles? Please, please, please help me.
洁西卡 我让你吹气时 你就吹气并听心跳
Jessica, when I tell you to breathe, you breathe and listen.
-懂了吗 -好的
- You understand? - Okay.
吹气
Breathe.
-查尔斯 快醒醒 -继续叫医生
- Charles, come on. - Keep trying to call somebody.
太可怕了
It's awful. It's just awful.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey! Honey!
救救我们
Help us!
救救我们
Help us!
求你了
Please!
你想停下来吗 爸爸
You want to stop, Dad?
不能每隔半小时就休息
Can't keep resting each half hour.
-不用了 -你该歇会儿
- No. - You should take a break.
我没事 你吃吧
I'm okay. I'm okay. You have it.
我们找个阴凉的地方
Let's find some shade.
我们继续前进吧
Let's just keep moving.
找个晚上睡觉的地方
Try and find some shelter for the night.
我没事
I got it.
看看那辆车能不能用
Let's see about a ride.
-就在这里 -把钢筋给我
- It's right there. - Pass the rebar.
-克里斯 醒醒 -我要走了
- Come on, Chris, wake up. - I'm gonna go.
不行
No, you're not.
我们需要补给
We need supplies.
我们不知道那边是什么
We don't know what's over there.
让我去查清楚
Let me find out.
你该学习一下
You should learn this.
等我完事了 我们可以一起去
We can go together once I'm done.
你修车时我可以过去看看 爸爸
Look, I can go look over there while you do this, Dad.
一石二鸟 如果我看到了什么 就回来
Two birds, one stone. I'll come back if I see anything.
-克里斯 -我能保护自己 你知道的
- Chris. - I can protect myself, you know that.
我很擅长
I'm good at this.
这正是我担心的
That's what worries me.
一旦你看到了什么 就快点回来
See anything, double-time your ass back here.
知道了
Got it.
-保证吗 -我发誓
- Promise? - Cross my heart.
克里斯
Chris.
菜豆
或者我们可以去镇上
Or we can head into town.
我们去镇上 检查所有商店
Look, we head into town, we check out all the shops,
山里的房♥子 然后囤货
the houses in the hills, we stock up.
我们已经有足够补给了 布兰登
We got supplies already, Brandon.
我们不知道家里是什么情况
We don't know what it's like back home.
快走
Let's go!
-快走 -你没事吧
- Let's go. - You all right?
-我有水 有补给 -你受伤了吗
- I got water. I got supplies. - Are you hurt?
-我没有 -发生什么事了
- No, I'm good. - What the hell happened?
我看见了感染者
I saw the infected.
我按我答应的跑了 但我们现在得走了
I ran like I said I would, but we got to go now.
走吧
Let's go.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们换着开的话你会痊愈得更快
You'll heal faster if we drive.
我已经好多了
It's already getting better.
所有台都停了
Dead air everywhere, man.
检查下贮物箱
Check the glove compartment.
我们去哪里
So where we going?
暂时远离我们背后的一切
Away from what's behind us for now.
我们能坚持多久
How long can we do that for?
怎么了
What?
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's wrong?
-该你了 -真的吗
- You're up. - Really?
这是学习的好机会
Good time to learn.
路上没车
No traffic.
来吧
Come on. Let's do it.
踩着刹车 挂前进档
Foot on the brake. Put it in drive.
给点油
Give it a little gas.
再多一点
A little more.
没事
It's okay.
再试一次
Try again. Try again.
不要猛踩 轻轻压下踏板
Okay, don't stomp it. Just push the pedal.
好
Okay.
很好 现在看着路面
There you go. Now, look down the road,
而不是保险杠前面
not right in front of the bumper.
-就看那里 -好
- Right up there. - Okay.
像这样 瞧
Yeah, like that. See?
你会了
You got it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
你来找我弄伤的
You came after me.
下次别跑了就行 好吗
Just don't run again, okay?
开车很容易
Hey, this is pretty easy.
是啊
Yeah.
你还没平行停车过
You haven't parallel parked yet.
三点掉头
Three-point turn.
没那个必要
Won't be any need for that.
-以后会用上 -爸爸
- Well, someday. - Dad.
世界会回到原样
It'll come back to the way it was.
-他们在努力 -他们
- They're working on it. - They?
某处总有人在努力
Someone somewhere.
肯定如此
Has to be.
我不信这是末日
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表