剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
救救我们
天啊 我们没必要那样做
Jesus, we didn't have to do that.
他没必要那样做 他们不是威胁
He didn't have to do that. They weren't a threat to us.
他什么毛病啊
What is wrong with him?
我可以现在上楼
I could go upstairs right now...
什么
What?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我可以把他扔进海里
I could throw his ass in the goddamn ocean.
我认为我们需要他
I think we need him.
我们需要他的房♥子 需要墨西哥
We need his house. We need Mexico.
没了他我们也能活下去
We can survive without him.
我不仅仅要活下去
I want to do more than survive.
我要重新开始
I need to start over.
发生的所有糟糕事情
All the shit that's happened,
我们任之发生的糟糕事情
all the shit we let happen...
我让那两个孩子上的皮筏
I put those kids in that raft.
那怪我
That was me.
你没切掉绳子
You didn't cut the line.
我们不能信任斯特兰德
We can't trust Strand.
我们甚至都不知道墨西哥的房♥子是否存在
We don't even know if this place in Mexico even exists.
好吧 但他还没撒过谎
Okay, but he hasn't lied.
我们要在这件事上
And we're gonna gamble
赌上我们家人的命吗
our families' lives on that?
你怎么不睡觉
Why don't you sleep?
我脑袋里有太多声音了
Yeah, there's too much noise in my head.
嗯
Yeah.
你去过吗
You ever been?
墨西哥
Mexico.
没有 我父母第一次
No, my parents crossed through
离开萨尔瓦多时横穿了提华纳
Tijuana when they first left El Salvador.
你回去过吗
You been back?
我们安顿下来后 并没有离开那地方
We didn't really leave the neighborhood once we got settled.
他们把一切都投入店里
They put everything into that shop.
而我一直在照看他们
And I put everything into watching over them.
我放弃了很多
I gave up a lot
他们不需要我想象中那么多的照看
and they didn't need as much watching over as I thought.
你为自己做了什么
What'd you do, you know, for yourself?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
比如
Like...
恋爱
relationships.
我谈过几次
I had some.
我在波莫纳跟一个姑娘在约会
Yeah, I was seeing this girl back in Pomona.
-是吗 -玛丽亚·桑托斯
- Yeah? - Maria Santos.
谈了很久吗
Mm. Long time?
不不 就几个月
No. No. A few months.
然后我妈搬去了洛杉矶
Then my mom moved us back to LA.
新学校 教区学校
New school. Parochial.
从幼儿园到12岁我上的都是天主教学校
I went to Catholic K through 12.
绝对有过一些我父母不知道的乐趣
Definitely had some fun my parents didn't know about.
做了一些糟糕的决定
Made some bad decisions.
你还可以谈恋爱的
You're gonna be able to make some.
地球上还是有女孩的
There are still girls on this planet.
这就是我指望的吗
That's what I'm banking on?
是的
Yes.
地球上别的女孩
Other girls left on this planet?
是的
Yeah.
就在外面
Somewhere out there.
什么情况
What the hell?
该死
Shit.
我们需要帮助
We need help!
我该对他们开枪吗
Should I shoot them?
帮帮我们 求求你
Help! Please, help us!
她在流血
She's bleeding.
求你们帮帮我们
Please, help us.
-我要开枪吗 -天啊
- Should I shoot? - Oh, God.
爸爸
Dad?!
不对劲 孩子不对劲
Something's wrong. Something's wrong with the baby.
爸爸
Dad!
-你们还好吗 -请帮帮我们
- How are you guys? - Please help.
拜托
Please.
爸爸
Dad!
深呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe.
-麦蒂森 -爸爸 他们刚上船
- Madison! - Dad, they just got on the boat.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我没让他们上船 他们自己上来了
I didn't let them in. They just boarded.
冷静 我来了
Easy, easy. I got her.
她情况很糟糕
Look, she's in bad shape, man. She's in bad shape.
在这里等着
Just wait here.
我们过去
Here, let's go over here.
-你的船呢 -我们的引擎坏了
- Where's your boat? - We lost our engines.
漂流了好多天
We've been drifting for days.
你在海面上看见别人了吗
Did you see anyone else on the water?
你们是来自于更大的队伍吗
Did you come from a larger group?
一切都很模糊
Everything's been a blur.
说真的 我们度过了很艰难的一段时光 维达
Frankly, uh, we've had a very hard time. Vida...
愚蠢多疑的傻瓜
Stupid, paranoid fool.
拜托 我们是好人
Please, we're-- we're good people.
好吧
Okay, oh--
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
-孩子很危险 -那是谁
- The baby's in distress. - Who's that?
待在你的房♥间里 好吗
Just stay in your room, okay?
快到了
We're almost there.
引擎失效前发生了什么事
What happened before your engine cut out?
我们躲在另一条船上
We were holding out on some other boat...
我们很害怕 但活下来了
We were scared, but we were surviving.
我们离开长滩的码头时船体受损
Our hull got dinged when we were leaving the marina in Long Beach.
我们慌了
We-- we panicked.
以为自己把船补好了
We thought we patched it up good,
但其实只是乱补一气
but we rushed it.
然后船开始进水 引擎被淹了
Then we started taking on water and the engine flooded.
杰克
Jack?
你干了什么
What did you do?
麦蒂森
Madison.
杰克
Jack?
-别这样 求你了 -他必须这么做
- Don't, please. - He's doing his job.
基普 把她绑起来
Kip, tie her.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为了开着这艘船环游世界 这船是极品
Circumnavigate the world from this ship. She's a prize.
你正在犯错
You're making a mistake.
不 我觉得你儿子才犯了错
No, I think your son made the mistake.
"我该对他们开枪吗"
"Should I shoot them?"
给你个建议
Piece of advice--
假如你必须问出这种话
if you have to ask the question,
应该先杀一个再问
somebody should already be dead.
下一个绑丹尼尔 你的女孩可以帮你
Daniel's next. Your girl can help you.
我不会帮你们的
I'm not doing shit.
我们可以把他们绑起来
We can bind them,
也可以杀了他们
we can shoot them.
我不在乎
No skin off my nose.
基普 去把船搜查一遍
Kip, check the rest of the boat.
找到船长和尼克
Look for the captain and Nick.
他们是怎么知道我们的名字的
How do they know our names?
我不知道 丹尼尔 我没有...
I don't know, Daniel. I didn't--
我没有告诉他们
I didn't tell them about that.
杰克
Jack.
杀了他
Get him.
杰克 不要
Jack, don't.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
你射死他了吗
Did you get him?
就算没有 他也会因为体温过低而死
If I didn't, the hypothermia will.
大约有六万人的家被淹了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表