剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
It was not your place.
你要想死 就自己去死吧
If you want to die, go ahead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
[西语]
Lo siento.
什么
What?
意思是"对不起"
It means I'm sorry.
要是当初我们在一切变为炼狱前就坐在这里
If we were sitting here before it all went to hell,
也许现在我们俩都在罗萨里托了
maybe both of us would have skipped down to Rosarito.
不 我不会来这里的
No, it wouldn't have happened.
史蒂文和我总是带孩子们去约书亚树公园
Steven and I always took the kids to Joshua Tree.
谁知道呢
You never know.
我会来看看汤姆
I could have come down to see Tom,
你也许在进行糟糕的家庭旅行
you would have been on some god-awful family getaway.
你会偷偷卸下做母亲的担子
You would have snuck away from your motherly duties,
溜到酒吧 发现了我
snuck down to the bar and found me.
我会坐在你身边
I would have sat next to you.
我们会聊天
We would have talked.
当然 我会跟你聊的
Sure, I'd talk to you.
我会说要在这世界上出人头地
I would have talked about coming up in the world,
之类的屁话
some nonsense
来取悦你
to impress you.
除了汤姆什么都说
Anything but Tom.
你会跟我调情吗
You would have hit on me?
我喜欢诱惑人 麦蒂森
I'm a seducer of people, Madison.
那会很有趣的
It would have been fun.
但现在没什么出人头地了
But now there's no coming, no up,
没什么世界可聊了
and no world to talk.
没有汤姆
No Tom.
没有史蒂文
No Steven.
甚至连个该死的酒吧都没有
There's not even a goddamn bar.
她说的对
She's right.
艾丽莎说的对
Alicia's right.
我再也见不到尼克了
I'm never gonna see Nick again.
他还活着
He's alive.
那孩子刀枪不入
The boy is bulletproof.
你不懂
Yeah, you don't get it.
那孩子一生下来就很迷惘
That boy was born lost.
跟他爸爸一样
Like his daddy.
自从我生下他以后
He's been slipping through my fingers
他就像流沙一样从我指尖悄悄溜走
ever since the day I gave birth to him.
也许是你抓得太紧了
Maybe you've been holding on too tight.
-显然不够紧 -好吧
- Obviously not. - Okay. All right.
这是他爸爸的阴暗面
It's his father's darkness.
倘若你不管他们
You leave them alone,
他们就会径直走向死亡
they head straight towards death.
史蒂文是怎么死的
How did Steven pass?
他从工地回家
Came home from the work site.
天色很晚
It was late.
越过了路中♥央♥的护栏
Crossed the divider...
撞向了逆向车流
into oncoming traffic.
他睡着了吗
He fell asleep?
我是这么告诉孩子们的
That's what I told the kids.
你试着保护他们
You were trying to protect them.
我一直试着救他们
I keep trying to save them.
他们一直在死去
They keep dying.
一次又一次
Over and over.
崔维斯让这一切停止了一段时间 知道吗
Travis stopped that for a while, you know?
这些事情
These things...
我们只能承受 我们没得选
we can only live with them. We can't choose.
我们有得选
We can choose.
当然可以选
Yeah, absolutely choose.
我不是必须要生尼克
I didn't have to have Nick.
我也可以不生艾丽莎
You know, I could have not had Alicia,
但是我想当母亲
but I wanted to be a mother.
我无视过去 做了错误的选择
I chose despite the past and I chose wrong.
你这是说醉话
Hey, that's the drink talking.
不不不 我没醉 我没醉
No, no, no. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
我没醉 我酒量很大
I'm good, I have a hollow leg.
干杯 来吧
Cheers. Come on.
-干杯 敬母性 -好 敬母性
- Cheers. To motherhood. - Okay, to motherhood.
好吧
All right.
敬虚假的希望
To false hope.
敬虚假的希望
To false hope.
好吧
All right.
奥菲莉亚 该你了
Ofelia? Your turn.
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia?
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia!
你在哪里
Where the hell are you?
亚力翰卓会来找你
Alejandro will find you.
你好
Hola.
给 我给你带了样东西
Here. I got you something.
有点碎 但是应该没事
It's a little bit smushed, but it should be all right.
拿走吧 是你的了
Take it. It's yours.
好吧 如果你想要就拿吧
Okay. Well, it's here if you want it.
我很遗憾
Lo siento.
尼克
Nick.
我听说你差点因为一包糕点挑起一场战争
I hear you almost started a war over a Gansito.
那个女孩的父亲今天死了
That girl's father died today.
我只是觉得她也许需要一些东西
I just thought she might need something.
你觉得她需要什么
And what did you think she needed?
随便什么 任何东西 慰藉
Something. Anything. Comfort.
如果你想提供的是慰藉
If it's comfort you want to offer,
你需要更多糕点
you're going to need more cake.
并不是一切都与死有关
Not everything can be about death.
你完全错了
You're exactly wrong.
今早 你看到我给那个男人打♥针♥
This morning, you saw me inject that man.
生理盐水
Saline solution.
对他的感染没有任何帮助
It will do nothing to protect him from the infection.
-他很快会死 -那为什么给他打
- He will soon die. - So why inject him?
和你一样 我不希望他惧怕
Like you, I would prefer that he not fear.
但是我们的药快用完了
And yet we are running out of medicine.
尼古拉斯 等糕点和药物完了
Nicholas, when we run out of cake and drugs,
我们能指望什么
where will we turn?
慰藉不能代替信仰
Comfort is no supplement for faith.
你这是害了那个女孩
You do that girl no favors.
所以你只是干等着吗
So you're just gonna wait?
等水用完了 信仰能有什么用
What good is faith when the water runs out?
这是个考验
This is a test.
死人在向它们的安息地行进
The dead are walking toward their final resting place.
等它们离开以后
And when they leave,
当这个世界不再有死人后
when the world is washed clean of death,
我们这种信仰坚定者会留下
we the faithful will remain.
我们被选中了
We have been chosen.
我们会战胜死亡
We will outlast death.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你为什么这么确信
Why are you so sure?
喝吧
Drink.
你可以留在我们这里
You're welcome to stay with us.
但是如果你再次让我的人身陷险境
But if you ever put my people in danger again,
我会把你丢进墙里喂死人
I will feed you to the wall.
敬家人
To family.
敬家人
To family.
敬尼克
To Nick.
好了
All right.
麦蒂森
Madison.
麦蒂森
Madison.
我们得走了
We need to go now.
好
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表