剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
内陆的情况和海边一样糟糕
Interior is no better than the coast.
上次我和约书亚树国家公园联♥系♥的时候
Last time I connected to Joshua Tree,
管♥理♥员♥说石化森林公园毁了
ranger said Petrified Forest, gone.
约书亚树也在不久之后关了
JT shut down soon after.
加州完了 亚利桑那州完了
That's Cali, that's Arizona.
锡安国家公园关得比它们还早
Zion went dark before them.
犹他州也完了
Utah gone.
洛基山管理站也关了 科罗拉多州完了
Rocky Mountain station is dead. That's Colorado.
那可是大♥陆♥分水岭[洛基山]啊
That's the Continental Divide.
半个国家都完了
That's a good goddamn half the country.
你有工作吗
Did you work?
有的
Uh, yeah.
我之前是高中的辅♥导♥员
I was a high school guidance counsellor.
真的吗 我也有社会工作硕士学位
Really? I have my MSW.
我接触过许多洛杉矶联合学区外的孩子
I worked with a lot of kids out of LA Unified.
-是吗 -嗯
- Did you? - Yeah.
在嫁给乔治前我的生活完全不一样
Had a whole other life before George.
完全不一样
A whole other life.
你喜欢它吗 我指你的工作
Did you like it? Your work?
喜欢 我热爱它
Yeah. I loved it.
但你有没有觉得挺不容易的
Did you ever find it hard, though,
在自己有孩子要操心的情况下
looking after other people's kids
还得去照看别家的孩子
when you had your own to worry about?
是挺不容易的 但孩子们很有趣
Well, it can be hard, but kids are funny.
我是指 他们每个人的需求都不一样
You know, I mean, each one needs something different.
即便我觉得自己不剩什么可以给予他们的了
Even if I felt I didn't have anything left to give,
我也总能找到
I'll find it.
你一直是高中辅♥导♥员吗
So was it always a high school level?
有没有接触过更小一些的孩子
Did you ever work with younger kids?
没有 从来没有机会
No, never had the chance.
但不是因为你不喜欢小孩子吧
It wasn't 'cause you didn't like little kids, though, huh?
不 不是的
No. No.
我自己有两个孩子
I have two of my own.
我更喜欢他们小时候的样子
I liked them better when they were little.
妈妈
Mom.
这是我大儿子 赛斯
This is my eldest, Seth.
-赛斯 这是麦蒂森 -你好
- Seth, this is Madison. - Hi.
-你没事吧 妈妈 -没事啊
- You good, mom? - Yeah.
我们只是在聊天
We're just having a chat.
有人来拜访真是件好事
So nice to have a visitor.
你还好吧
How are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
爸爸呢
Where's dad?
他和她丈夫在书房♥里
He's in the study with her husband.
好吧 我一会儿就回来
All right. I'll be back in a little while.
还有酒吗
You have any more of that wine?
我们会留在这里吗
Will we stay?
这只是暂时的
This is only temporary.
我们没别的地方可去了
We have no place to go.
为什么不干脆留在这里
Why don't we just stay here?
我们需要被邀请才能留下来
We would have to be invited.
-真的需要吗 -需要
- Would we really? - Yes.
我们还真是文明有礼啊
That's very polite of us.
你吃抗生素了吗
Did you take your antibiotics?
吃了
Yes.
我开始更加深刻地认识这个世界了
I'm starting to understand this world better.
在你妈妈和我千方百计
After all your mother and I did
想保护你远离某种生活时
to try to protect you from a certain life,
你本来不应该认识这样的世界
this is not the world that you were supposed to know.
没关系 挺好的
That's okay. It's good.
认识这个世界
Understanding this world,
能帮助我了解你
it helps me understand you.
很残酷
It's cruel.
瞄准 然后开枪
Aim and shoot.
-好吧 -你做错了
- All right. - You're doing it wrong.
你得像这样 跳一下
You have to go like this, to jump,
然后那里 要滚一下
and then that, to roll--
好 行了行了
All right, okay, okay, okay.
*口袋里满小花束*
* Pocket full of posies*
*灰烬 灰烬 然后我们都倒下了*
* Ashes, ashes, and we all fall down. *
花束是什么
What are posies?
花束是扎在一起的花
Posies are flowers.
为什么要把它们放进口袋里
Why do you put them in your pockets?
很久很久以前
Um, well, a long time ago
在大洋对面的欧洲
across the ocean in Europe,
有一种病毒让许多人都得了重病
there was a virus that made a lot of people really sick.
而他们不像我们现在这样有药
And they didn't have the medicine we do now,
所以人们给病人们花朵来让他们好起来
so they gave them flowers to make them healthy.
有用吗
Did it work?
没用
No.
尼克 想去看看我们的房♥间吗
Nick, you want to come see our room?
好啊 我们走吧
Yeah, let's do it.
哥们 你想跟我们去看看哈里的房♥间吗
Hey, man, you want to come check out Harry's room?
不用了
I'm good.
听着 你不一定要开口说话或怎么样
Look, you don't have to talk or anything,
但最好还是不要一个人待着
but it is better to be with people.
我没事
It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 快 快 快
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
酷
Whoa, cool!
这是你的房♥间吗
This is your room?
是的
Yeah.
这些是什么人
And who are these guys?
这些是野营者
These are campers.
邻居
Neighbors.
科尔比一家 还有凯尔叔叔
The Colbys. And Uncle Kyle.
他们怎么了 这是什么
What happened to them? What's this?
现在如果有人生病了 就只能这么对他们了
It's what has to happen now when people get sick.
这种事情不会发生在你身上的
Hey, that won't happen to you.
我知道 因为我有能量药丸
I know, because I have power pills!
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
跟维他命差不多
It's like a vitamin.
如果我吃了 我的家人就能一直在一起
If I take it, my family stays together.
哪个是你最喜欢的
So which one is your favorite?
将军 他也有枪的
The general. He has a gun, too.
只要把它装上就好了
You just have to put it on him.
是吗
Right.
他们怎么去了这么久
What the hell is taking them so long?
你要赶着去哪里吗
You got somewhere you got to go?
我不喜欢坐以待毙
I don't like sitting on my behind.
让一艘价值一千万的游艇成为别人的目标
Target practice on a $10 million boat.
是你的价值一千万的游艇
Your $10 million boat.
-什么 -你说"一艘价值一千万的游艇"
- What? - You said "A $10 million boat"
就好像这游艇不是你的一样
like this boat is not yours.
是我的 这点你不用担心
It's mine. Don't you worry.
我没有担心
I'm not worried.
我只是好奇
I'm curious, though.
我们这群人里 你会抛下哪些人
Who are you planning on leaving behind?
我把你们带到我家
I bring you to my house,
又带你们上了我的游艇 信任呢 老伙计
take you on my boat-- where's my trust, viejo?
我带上来的人 我为什么要抛下他们
Why would I leave behind those that I brought with me?
物资
Resources.
你的物资有限
You only had so much.
你没有准备这么多人的份
You didn't plan on so many.
我们能支撑下去的
We'll do fine.
我们有淡水
We have water.
你又是个捕鱼高手
And you're one hell of a fisherman.
他们没被感染 崔维斯 被感染的是我们
They aren't infected, Travis. We are.
我们才是大自然母亲想除掉的杂草
We're the weeds Mother Nature is pulling.
发生的这一切并不是大自然造成的
What's happening is not natural.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表