剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
就是大自然的力量
Oh, it couldn't be more natural.
这个世界无法再维持下去
The world couldn't sustain itself,
因此它站出来说到"够了"
so it stood back and said, "Enough."
这是大自然在调整航向
This is its course correction.
大自然总是胜者
Nature always wins.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, exactly.
我说的这些你一定不陌生
And I'm not telling you anything new.
你们的族人比谁都了解的透彻
Your people get this better than anyone.
什么
Excuse me?
你是毛利人
You're Maori.
对吗
Aren't you?
是的 我
Yeah. I--
但没有多少人会这么猜
not many people guess.
我是个业余的人类学家
I'm an amateur anthropologist.
我在很多方面都有涉猎
I'm an amateur lot of shit.
但你们的文化 我是从很小的时候起
But I've been a student of your culture
就开始研究了
since I was young.
我去新西兰做过交换生
I went to New Zealand on an exchange.
你去过吗
You been?
我祖母死的时候 我们把她的遗体送回去过
Uh, we brought my grandma back there when she died.
我那时候还小
I was just a kid.
看 对我来说这就是不可思议之处
See, that's incredible to me--
那份承诺
the commitment
承诺让家人回归到部落的土地上
to keeping family on tribal ground
如此 每条生命都能在同一块神圣的土地上
so that every life cycle begins and ends
完成由生至死的循环
on the same sacred earth.
这种做法真是美好 哥们
That's beautiful, man.
也是正确之举
And it's right.
这就是我为什么在这里养育我的家庭
Yeah, that's why I raised my family out here.
也是为什么我们不会离开
And that's why we'll stay.
那我们今晚留在这里 你没意见吧
So you good if we dock for the night?
我们明天一早就走
We should be gone by tomorrow.
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
我觉得很幸运
I feel lucky.
为什么
How so?
我们不知道从那艘船上下来的会是什么人
We had no idea what kind of hell might come off that boat.
结果证明来的是新朋友
We found new friends.
-情况有多糟 -跟我们想的一样
- How bad? - What we thought.
圣地亚哥 整个西海岸 都完了
San Diego, the whole West Coast, dead.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
乔治觉得这一切都是大自然计划的一部分
George thinks it's all part of nature's grand plan.
他很偏激
Yeah, he's intense.
你是没领略到
You have no idea.
梅利莎一直在盘问我的工作
Melissa was grilling me about my job
就像在面试一样
like it was an interview.
或许她只是对外面的世界感兴趣
Maybe she's curious about the outside world.
他们从来没去过内陆
They never go to the mainland.
从来没去过
Never?
-对 -他告诉你的
- Yeah. - He told you that?
他相信人跟他所生活的土地是有联♥系♥的
He believes in man's connection with his land.
她是故意把灯打开的
She turned the light on on purpose.
乔治说那是个意外 但她知道自己在干什么
George said it was an accident. She knew what she was doing.
你认为她想离开这个岛吗
Think she wants to get off the island?
是的 如果乔治不想离开
Yeah, and if he doesn't,
或许她只是害怕说出来
maybe she's scared to say so.
你想知道
Hey, you want to know
世界末日最被低估的好处是什么吗
what the most underrated perk of the apocalypse is?
说吧
Yeah.
没有飞机
No planes.
没有噪音污染 没有雾霾
No noise pollution. No smog.
只剩下满天繁星
Just stars.
是啊
Yep, well,
我们成功阻止了气候危机
we definitely stopped the climate crisis.
真棒
Awesome.
你怎么还没睡
Why are you up?
那你怎么还没睡
Why are you up?
我不知道 我酒喝太多
I don't know. I drank too much wine.
心烦意乱
My mind's racing.
你又是什么借口
Come on, what's your excuse?
那些孩子 我的天
It's these kids, man.
他们看了他们不该看的
They've seen more than their share, you know?
他们现在身处的世界 和他们的未来
Like, what they're living in now and what they're gonna live in,
怎么说...
like, it's-- I don't know.
他们再也无法过正常的生活了
Things are never just gonna be normal for them, you know?
很不公平
It's not fair.
至少他们做好准备了
I mean, at least they're prepared.
是啊 他们为末日做好准备了
Yeah, they're prepared like it's the end times.
这不是末日吗
Isn't it?
不 艾丽莎 这不是"被提"
No, Alicia, it's not the Rapture.
这里有点不太对劲
Something is off here.
一切都不对劲
Everything's off.
到处都一样
Everywhere.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
去处理些杂务
I got chores.
你想帮忙也可以来
You can help, you want to.
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
维护
Maintenance.
-它们是从哪儿来的 -内陆
- Where are they coming from? - Mainland.
从我们这儿到海岸线之间的船只沉了
Ships gone down between us and the coast.
洋流就把它们送到这来
The current drops them off here.
我爸说这是潮汐异常现象
My dad says it's a tidal anomaly.
枪声会引来更多
Gunfire brings more,
所以我们要安静处理
so we have to work quietly.
有多少
How many are there?
每天都有新的
New ones every day.
烦死人
It's a pain in the ass.
你想试试吗
You want a turn?
你有看到克里斯吗
Hey, you seen Chris?
没有
No.
但他应该没走远 对吧
Can't have got far, though, right?
他没往那方向走 所以不是在船上
He didn't go that way. He's on the boat.
-就是在岛上 -我看过船了
- Or on land. - I looked over the boat.
那就是在岸上 要我帮你找他吗
Then he's onshore. You want me to help you find him?
不用了 我去
No. I'll go.
好
Okay.
崔维斯 如果你要我也可以帮忙
Hey, Travis. I can help if you want, though.
我了解迷惘的风险少年
I know at-risk youths.
我本身就是
I am at-risk youths.
很好 瞄准太阳穴 眼窝
That's good-- temple, socket,
如果它们背着对你 就打后脑勺
base of skull if their back's to you.
你哪里学到这些的
How'd you learn this?
我爸 他教我如何杀生
My dad. How to kill.
如何在各种状况下生存
How to survive under most conditions.
很久以前就开始做准备了
Been preparing for this kind of thing forever.
他是生存主义者之类的
So he's like a survivalist?
不 只是自立自强
Nah, he's just self-reliant.
积极谨慎的生活态度
Deliberate living, you know?
就是这样 做得好
There it is. Good job.
就这样吧 午餐后再回来 晚餐前再一趟
That's that. Come back after lunch, again before dinner.
它们会攀爬吗
Hey, can they climb?
还没见过 它们挺笨拙的
Haven't seen that yet. They're pretty clumsy.
那儿还有一个
Hey, there's one more.
-我们晚点再解决 -不 我来吧
- We'll get it later. - No, I got it.
搞定之后把尖锄拿回来
Bring the ax back when you're done.
玩开心点
Have fun.
你儿子是个天生好手 先生
Your son's a natural, sir.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯 你在做什么
Chris, what are you doing?
发挥作用
Being of use.
回到船上来吧
Come to the boat, huh?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表