剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我很抱歉
求你们了 让我们进去
我们不能让你们进来 很抱歉
我儿子会怎么样
我们会想办法的
我们一无所有 而你们有堡垒
我知道 我知道
你们甚至有电
求你们了
那是个错误
-对 她的错误 -她知道
- Yeah, her mistake. - She knows.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up!
我不想死在这里 我不想死
I don't wanna die here! I don't wanna die!
他妈的 让我想想
Just let me goddamn think!
-我要死了 -不会的 兄弟
- I'm gonna die. - No way, bro,
我们不会让这种事发生
we're not gonna let that happen.
你什么意思
What do you mean, man?
你要做什么 我在流血
What are you gonna do? I'm bleeding.
子弹可能击中了动脉
The bullet might have hit an artery.
如果是那样 他现在就没法说话了
If it did, he wouldn't be talking right now.
你知道个屁
What the hell do you know?
-你说你是老师 -是的
- You said you were a teacher. - I was.
你教的什么 他教的什么
What'd you even teach? What'd he teach?
-英语文学 -洛杉矶联合校区逼我
- English lit. - LAUSD made me
-每年上急救课 -天啊
- take a course every year. - Oh, Christ.
我做过心肺复苏术 了解现场急救员的基础
I'd do CPR, first responder basics.
我知道一点 不算多
I know a little, not a lot.
我得看看
I need to look at this.
子弹穿过去了 很好
It's gone through and through. That's good.
-怎么个好法 -我们不用挖出子弹
- How is that good? - We don't have to dig out the slug.
你用两只手抓住伤口上面和下面
So you take both hands. Top and bottom,
用力挤压
squeeze together nice and tight.
我们得止血
We have to stop that bleeding.
-我要来试着缝合伤口 -用什么
- I'm gonna try to stitch it up. - With what?
用我在房♥子里能找到的任何东西
With whatever I can find in his house.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay. Hey, hey, hey.
你没事吧
You okay, bro?
我的兄弟可以忍♥住痛
My man can take the pain.
-什么痛 -就是这样
- What pain? - Exactly.
好了 我们得把他翻过来
All right, we have to roll him over.
什么 还没完吗
What? We're not done?
没有 还有射出口 兄弟
No. You've still got an exit wound, bro.
帮我把他翻过来
Help me move him.
告诉我 怎么回事
Talk to me, man. What's going on?
我们翻你的时候很痛吧
It hurts, huh, when we move you?
我需要你深呼吸
Okay, I need you to breathe.
我们要这样做
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
我要给你缝针
I'm gonna stitch you up.
结束后我就不动你了
When we're done, I'm not gonna move you.
-好 -再也不动你了
- Okay. - Not gonna move you anymore.
-好吗 -要多长时间
- Okay? - For how long?
等他好转
Until he's better.
他会好转吗
But he'll get better?
是的 他会好转的
Yeah, yeah, he's gonna get better.
好
Okay.
莎拉·苏亚雷斯
贝尼托·苏亚雷斯
安杰莉卡·苏亚雷斯
我都不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
你真是
You're so--
詹姆斯
Yo, James.
你想吃什么
What you in the mood for, man?
鸡胸肉还是鸡翅
Breast, wing?
不要鸡腿就行
Anything but a thigh, man.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
挺好的 好多了
Pretty good. Better.
你的疼痛指数是多少
What's your pain level?
按一到十来算
Scale of one to 10?
三吧
Like, a three.
三
Three?
也许是四
Maybe a four.
考虑到你的情况 四挺好的
Well, four is still pretty good considering.
蛋白质会有所帮助
The protein will help, though...
帮我痊愈 你说呢
with the healing, don't you think?
也没坏处
Can't hurt.
听着 如果你不告诉我
Listen, I can't help you
发生了什么事 我没法帮你
if you won't tell me what's going on.
如果情况恶化
So if things are getting any worse,
你得告诉我
you need to let me know.
尽量休息会儿
Try and get some rest.
你要吃鸡肉吗 马纳瓦先生
You gonna have any chicken, Mr. Manawa?
不 我们该吃蛋的
No, we should be eating the eggs.
克斯里 来
Chris, come on.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好啊
Sure.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
先擦擦脸
Wipe your face off first.
为什么
Why?
因为你满脸都是油
Because you're covered in grease.
有什么区别
What difference does it make?
你今天杀了个人 克里斯
You killed a man today, Chris.
看看他
Look at him.
你至少能让这件事影响你的胃口
The least you could do is let is affect your appetite.
我得知道发生了什么事
I need to know what's going on.
你在想什么
What are you thinking, huh?
你有过脑子吗
I mean, are you thinking anything?
他枪击了詹姆斯
He shot James.
爸爸 他枪击了我的朋友 我能怎么做
Dad, he shot my friend. What was I supposed to do?
-他不是你朋友 -他是
- He's not your friend. - He is.
-他们是 -他们是野蛮人
- They are. - They are savages.
所以我是野蛮人 你是这意思吗
So I'm a savage. Is that what you're saying--
克里斯 你的悔恨之意呢
Chris, where the hell is your remorse?
如今世道就是这样
This is how it works now.
看看四周
Look around.
再也没有好坏 没有对错
There is no more good, there is no more bad, right or wrong.
只有你死或我亡 杀与被杀
It's us or them, kill or be killed.
而詹姆斯是我们这边的人
And James, he's one of us.
你和这些人只认识了两天
You've known these guys for two days.
我只是做了必须做的
Did what I had to do.
我很抱歉 但我并不悔恨
I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.
老天爷
Oh, God.
还记得我刚上中学的头几个月吗
Remember the first few months of middle school?
中学
Middle school?
每次课间休息我都要躲起来
I would hide every recess
因为橄榄球队的那些人总是取笑我
because the football guys used to make fun of me.
记得吗
Remember that?
你之前是怎么教我的
What'd you use to tell me?
我教你要和他们一起玩
I told you to play along.
试着融入进去
To try to fit in.
这不就是吗
Well?
重点是和他们混在一起
The lesson was to play along,
假装自己是其中一员 而不是变成他们
to act as if, not to become one of them.
你是没办法融入这些人的
You don't fit in with these guys.
我们都清楚这一点
We all know that.
但你今天的所作所为 救了詹姆斯一命
But what you did, saving James today,
这事意义重大
that was huge.
你证明了你的价值
You proved your worth.
见鬼 你可能会因为这事被当成英雄
Shoot, you could come out of this a hero.
我不想当这群人的英雄
I don't want to be a hero to these guys
你也不应该这么做
and neither should you.
你得小心你的举止态度 爸爸
Look, just be careful how you play this, Dad.
我们需要他们
We need them.
不 我们不需要
No, we don't.
我需要
I do.
借过
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表