剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
杰克 杰克
Jake! Jake!
杰克 是我 是我
Jake, it's me. It's me.
天啊
Oh, God.
这边 这边
Hey, hey, over here! Over here!
上来
Come on.
有东西把你拉下去了
Something pulled you under.
不 等等
No, no, wait!
我得看看你的恢复状况
I have to see how you're healing.
这孩子没好转
Kid's not getting any better.
他不会了
He's not going to.
-他会死 -别说了
- He's gonna die. - Stop.
他会死 然后变成那种东西
He's gonna die and turn into one of those things.
紧紧握住他的手臂
Hold his arms. Tight.
这会很疼
This is gonna hurt.
不
No!
抬他的腿
Get his legs.
我们不能再待在这里了
We can't stay here much longer.
我们得去陆地上找地方避难
We need to find shelter on land.
你明白吧
Do you understand?
我们会饿死的
We'll starve.
他太虚弱了
He's too weak.
我们没法带他走过海滩
We'd never get him past the beach.
亚历克斯 拜托
Alex, please.
我欠他的
I owe him.
听着 如果你关心这孩子
Look, if you care for this boy,
你就得考虑他需要什么
you have to consider what he needs,
什么对他来说是最好的
what is truly best for him.
你有什么毛病啊 他被烧得很厉害
What's the matter with you? He's burnt to the bone.
他在腐烂 帮他解脱吧 亚历克斯
He's rotting. Put him out of his misery, Alex.
你必须这样做 不然我就...
You have to or I'll...
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 亚历克斯
It's okay, Alex.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
快接啊
Pick up, pick up.
你在吗
Are you there?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
我来了
I'm coming.
我们在卡皮斯特拉诺海湾
We're in the Capistrano Bight.
西北偏北80英里
80 miles north-northwest of--
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
崔维
Trav.
你醒了吗
Are you here?
是的
Yeah.
搞什么
What the hell?
好吧 是这样
Okay, so...
海水让发动机冷却
the seawater is what's cooling the engines.
没有水 发动机就过热了
No water, the engines overheat.
我猜有东西堵住了进水口
I'm guessing something's blocking the water intake.
拉走堵塞物 让我们快点离开这里
Pull whatever's blocking it and let's get the hell out of here.
我们得去船下才能查出那是什么
We got to get under the boat to find out what it is.
太阳几小时后就升起了
Sun comes up in a few hours.
我可不打算等待一群
I'm not inclined to wait around for someone
拿着.50口径机关枪的家伙赶上我们
with a .50 caliber machine gun to roll up on us.
现在漆黑一片 我们不知道下面有什么
It's pitch-dark. We don't know what's down there.
我们可以点个灯
We can shine a light.
要我帮你去拿对脚蹼吗
Should I get you some flippers?
你要去游个泳吗
You going for a swim?
我们等的时间越长 风险就越大
The longer we wait, the bigger the risk.
我去
I'll do it.
崔维斯 这样很不明智 很危险
Travis, it's not smart. It's not safe.
我们不应该这样轻易做决定
It's not how we decide things.
我觉得你男人刚刚做出了决定
I think your man just decided.
崔维斯 等到天亮再说吧
Travis, wait until daybreak.
麦蒂 我们必须把船开走
Maddy, the boat's got to move.
把那个桶递给我
Pass me that bucket.
天啊
Oh, God.
那东西真♥他♥妈♥恶心
That's some nasty shit right there.
是啊 管子里堵着得都是这玩意
Yeah, it's backing up all the way down those pipes
整个系统都被堵住了
and backing up the whole system.
-能修好吗 -我可以试试
- Can we fix it? - I can try.
我得把那个可怜蛋从进水口拉开
I got to pull that poor bastard out of the intake,
把肉泥抽出来
pump this sludge out
然后再看看过滤系统还能不能运作
and see if this filtration system still works.
-得花多久 -我可以重建一个化油器
- How long? - Well, I can rebuild a carburetor,
但船只真的不是我的强项
but boats aren't really my forte.
得花多久
How long?
一整天
All day.
一天左右吧 我得找找感觉
More or less. I got to feel my way through it.
看看这个 假如过滤器不能用了...
I mean, look at this. If that filter's gone--
我们没有一整天了 快把船修好
We don't have all day. Get it done.
伙计 我不是你的工人
Hey, man, I am not the help.
显然不是
Clearly.
我惹你不高兴了
I've upset you.
原谅我在困境之前
Forgive me if I neglect certain
顾不上什么礼节了
niceties in light of our current predicament.
你是个娴熟的技术人才
You are a skilled technician
是我们团队的灵魂人物
and a viable member of this team.
所以 麻烦您了 把这破船修好吧
Now, pretty please, fix the goddamn boat.
好的
Yeah.
忙着呢
Busy.
-你感觉怎样 -天啊 爸爸
- How are you feeling? - Christ, Papa.
-还好 -让我看看
- Fine. - Let me see.
感染了 你有在用抗生素吗
This is infected. Are you taking your antibiotics?
没有了
I'm out.
你在发热
You're warm.
我的肩膀只是有点酸
My shoulder's just a little sore.
我睡眠也不太好 仅此而已
I didn't sleep well, that's all.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我可以向麦蒂森要些更强力的药
I can ask Madison for some stronger medicine.
不行
No.
我们自己照顾自己
We take care of ourselves.
那你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you suggest we do?
去沃尔格林药房♥吗
Go to Walgreens?
我确信他们关门了
Pretty sure they're closed.
不要搞错 奥菲莉亚
这是我们的家事
This is a family matter.
我没搞错
I'm not confused.
麦蒂森是我们的朋友 他们一直..
Madison is our friend. They've all been there--
假如她要在她女儿和你之间做出选择的话
If she had to choose between her daughter and yourself,
你觉得她会选谁
who do you think she would choose?
这件事不要跟别人说
This stays with us.
[西语]
你明白吗 奥菲莉亚
Do you understand, Ofelia?
我明白
Yes, I understa--
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom.
-妈妈 -艾丽莎
- Mom. - Alicia.
别在我的甲板上跑
I know you're not running on my deck.
-天啊 你是认真的吗 -怎么了
- Jesus, seriously? - What's wrong?
-发生什么了 -你看那边
- What is it? - Look over there.
鱼上钩了吗
Are the fish biting?
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
-那是 -行李箱 一大堆行李
- Is that-- - Suitcases. A lot of luggage.
老天 都是从哪里冲上来的
Holy shit. Where'd that wash up from?
-我们需要补给 -艾丽莎 不行
- We need supplies. - Alicia, no.
我一直在观察 那边没人
I've been watching. There's no one there.
没有感染者
No infected.
那些东西就那样搁着
All that stuff is just lying there.
-水里有感染者 -我们又不是游过去
- There's infected in the water. - We're not gonna swim.
就像旧货出♥售♥现场一样 我要去
It's a yard sale. I'll go.
我跟你去
I'm with you.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表