剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你好
Hola.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
我爸爸
Mi papá.
准备好了吗
你没必要看这些
You don't need to see this.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
妈 已经两天了
Mom, it's been two days.
我们去过营地的南边和北边
We've been south of the compound, we've been north.
他们可能去了东边
They could have gone east.
妈 我们得回阿比盖尔号♥了
Mom, we have to go back to the Abigail.
这样是找不到他的
We're never gonna find him like this.
他就在外面 我知道
He's out here, I know he is.
崔维斯可能回来了
Travis might have gone back.
麦蒂森 船上有水
Madison, there's water on the boat.
我们不能一直搜寻
We can't keep scavenging.
车要没油了
The truck's running on fumes.
好吧
Okay.
小伙子 过来
我吗
Me?
就是你 过来
你无所事事 毫无用处 过来帮忙
你今天感觉怎么样 奥利维里奥先生
努涅斯医生
努涅斯医生 抱歉爆粗 我感觉像屎一样
我不是医生 而是药剂师
我叫亚力翰卓
我快要不行了 亚力翰卓先生
最好开始考虑
节省药物了
今天不用
明天再看
不
No.
-不 -它去哪里了
- No. - Where the hell did it go?
军方等着我们靠岸
The military waited for us to land.
他们等着
They waited and...
现在怎么办
What now?
我们走进海里
We walk into the sea.
好吧 我们需要避难处
Okay, we need shelter.
海滩那家酒店
That hotel up the beach.
-我们走吧 -如果我们走了
- Come on, let's go. - If we go,
他就再也找不到我们了
he'll never find us.
-他根本没在找 -他总是会回家
- He's not looking. - He always comes home.
妈 不管你喜不喜欢 现在就剩咱俩了
Mom, it's me and you now whether you like it or not.
阿比盖尔号♥丢了 我们往北走了
没动静
Nothing's moved.
这地方肯定被洗劫一空了
The place will be picked clean.
里面可能满是行尸
It could be crawling.
总比待在室外强
Better indoors than out.
水
水比绷带还要脏
你说什么
Sorry?
来吧 我们得干活
拉
有人把这里锁起来了
Someone locked this place down.
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
服务很差啊
The service is subpar.
哪里
Um, dónde--
关上门
我们要去哪里
Where the hell are we going?
喂
Hello.
该死
Shit.
我们要散散步 最好先说清楚
We've got some walking to do, so we better get things clear.
一 在逝者身边 你得保持安静
One, around los muertos, you stay absolutely quiet.
二 在我身边 你得保持安静
Two, around me, you stay absolutely quiet.
三 等我们到了目的地
Three, when we get where we're going,
会看到一些狗♥娘♥养♥的
we're gonna see some real hijos de puta.
除非我有吩咐 否则你
Unless I tell you, you stay--
保持安静 好的
Absolutely quiet. Yeah, okay.
涂点血 我在这里都能闻到你的味道
Put on your makeup. I can smell you from here.
在我不能说话之前 我想问一件事
So one thing before I can't talk anymore.
为什么选我
Why me?
因为 老外
Because, Gringuito,
不会有人想你的
Nobody's gonna miss you.
那谁会想你
Who's gonna miss you?
唯一会想我的人已经不见了
The only one who will miss me is already missing.
某人一生中最快乐的一天
Happiest day of somebody's life.
然后就出事了
Until it wasn't.
我曾经差点结婚了
You know, I was almost married once.
新郎是谁
Who was the lucky guy?
他叫威廉
His name was William.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
一定不够好吧
Couldn't have been that good.
因为你最后没结
You said almost.
他当时要搬去新墨西哥州
He was moving to New Mexico.
去圣菲
Santa Fe.
而我必须要照顾我的父母
And I had to take care of my parents.
回忆过去会让你难受的
The past, it'll make you sick.
麦蒂森 我们去找厨房♥吧
Madison, let's find the kitchen.
妈妈 走吧
Mom, let's go.
今天早上是怎么回事
So this morning, what was that?
那些将死之人将自己献给逝者
Those near death deliver themselves to the dead
然后走进围墙
and join the wall.
我们的兄弟姐们
Our brothers, our sisters
保护他们
protect them.
保护我们
Protect us.
假如你错了怎么办
What if you're wrong?
假如你的朋友只是无故沦为午餐怎么办
What if your friend just became lunch for no reason?
这一切 世界 逝者
This, the world, the dead,
你觉得是怎么回事
what do you think is happening?
你这个弱小且没有信仰的人
You who are weak and have no faith,
告诉我 你是怎么想的
tell me, what do you believe?
我不知道
I don't know.
海上时不时就有赤潮
Every so often the ocean washes red.
岸边全是泡沫和垃圾
The coast fill with foam and trash.
太阳毒辣 炙烤着水源和陆地
The sun becomes like poison and it burns the water and the land,
将其洗涤干净
washing it clean.
现在也是同样的情况
This is no different.
逝者 他们正在复活
The dead, they're returning.
等他们离去时 这个世界就会焕然一新
And when they go, this world will be as new.
这是那个药剂师的理论吗
This the pharmacist's idea?
这是真理
It's the truth.
没有他 我们就迷失了
Without him, we'd be lost.
你们看上去也不是很清醒
Well, you don't look too found.
你就是不明白 是不是
You really don't get it, do you?
他被咬过
He was bitten.
不可能
Bullshit.
只要被咬了 就会转化
You're bit, you turn.
他不会
Not him.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
我不需要相信
I have no need to believe.
我亲眼看见了
I saw.
继续走吧 老外
Keep walking, Gringuito.
我们应该检查一下房♥间
We should check the rooms.
所有房♥间
All of them.
客人们都带着行李
You know, the guests had luggage,
小冰箱里也许会有存货
the minibars might be stocked.
厨房♥是空的
The kitchen was empty.
我们一层层搜 一间间房♥搜
Go floor by floor, room by room,
我们会找到物资的
we'll find something.
我们搜底下这层吧
Let's look down here.
你自己搜底下这层
You look down here.
我要你和我一起
I want you with me.
奥菲莉亚和我去检查塔楼
Ofelia and I will check the tower
天黑前在这里集♥合♥
and we'll meet back here before sunset.
我说了不行
No, I said no.
我们检查了每个大厅 每扇门后
We checked every hall, every door.
假如有行尸 我们早就看见了
If there are infected, we would have seen them.
幸存者也会出来的
Survivors would have come out.
这个地方是空的
The place is dead.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表