剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
说了她很信你
and she has a lot of faith in you.
没错 她不太耐烦我的质疑
Yeah, not much patience for my doubt.
实际上她对我这个人就完全不耐烦
No patience for me at all, actually.
露西不太相信人 所以她会先测试我们
Luci lacks trust, so she tests us first.
她是在测试你
She was testing you.
但你并没有被咬然后活下来
But you don't survive a bite.
你不信我被咬过
Oh, you don't believe I was bitten?
我不信奇迹
I don't believe in miracles.
只是你觉得这是奇迹而已
Miracle is your word.
那你是怎么称呼这件事的
What would you call it?
信仰之跃
A leap of faith.
好吧 我也不太信这个
Yeah, I have trouble with those, too.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
定量分配我们所拥有的
Ration what we have,
搜寻我们所没有的
scavenge for what we don't.
你在其他地方还有什么家人吗
Do you have family somewhere else?
当灾变开始时我的家人在这里
My family was here when it started.
一些离开了
Some left.
后来国境被封锁了 我们被困住了
Border was closed. We were trapped.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我们想要你们的帮助
We want your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need it.
-我们帮不了你们什么 -你们可以的
- We have nothing to offer. - You do.
我们所有人在这里都有机会
There's opportunity here for all of us.
这间酒店是空的
It's an empty hotel.
我们所拥有的是会用尽的
What we have, we'll run out of.
没有什么...
There's nothing...
你们没有到过墙外 我们到过
You haven't been beyond these walls, we have.
你们没见识过
You haven't seen.
这个地方什么都有
This place has everything.
你们可以储水 种植食物 加固大门
You can harvest water, grow food, fortify the gates.
但我们必须把死人清理掉
But we have to clear the dead.
我们可以把这地方建设成家园
We can make this place a home.
假如想要我们帮忙
If we help you,
你们就不能留下女人
that woman cannot stay.
埃琳娜只是做了她当时认为是对的事情
Elena did what she thought was right in the moment.
她很后悔
She regrets it.
她杀了我的女儿
She killed my daughter.
是疾病 她是被疾病杀死的
The sickness. The sickness killed her.
无论那疾病是什么 它才是元凶
Whatever that is, that took your daughter.
我们也失去过所爱之人
We've lost loved ones, too.
但我们可以避免这种事
But we can stop that.
我们可以重新来过
We can start over.
我们两家人一起
Both of our families.
我们有共同的利益
We have mutual interests.
下一队找到这个地方的人
The next group that finds this place--
一定会有别人找到这里的
and others will find this place--
可能会是一群暴徒 我们见过这种事
they could be cruel. We've seen that.
他们是不会来请求你们的帮助的
They're not gonna ask for your help.
他们不会跟你们讲道理和沟通
They won't try to reason. They're not gonna talk.
他们只会掠夺和杀戮
They're gonna take and they'll kill.
这种事我们也见识过
We've seen that, too.
我们要把感染者清理掉
So we're clearing out the infected,
把大门堵上
we're blocking the gates
我们要靠自己做这一切
and we're gonna do it alone.
但假如你们帮忙 这一切就简单多了
But it'd be a hell of a lot easier if you'd helped us.
拿上钥匙吧
Take the keys.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Fine.
你这么沉默可不好
You quiet is not fine.
你交涉得很成功 你不需要任何帮助
You negotiated well. You didn't need any assistance.
你说不定还能赢得几名信徒
You may have even earned a few converts.
但那位母亲不吃我这套
Not with the mother.
的确 她不吃这套
No, not with the mother.
她的悲伤淹没了她
Her grief is driving her.
我需要他们
I need them.
输掉任何一场战斗
We lose any of these fights,
我们都会输掉家园
we lose a home.
维克多 你到底怎么了
Victor, what's wrong with you?
我曾经有过一个家
I had a home.
我射杀了汤姆斯 我把他埋在了那里
I shot Thomas. I buried him there.
我会帮你保证这个地方的安全
I'll help you secure this place,
但这里不是我的家
but it's not home.
挺好的
It's good.
非常好 他们绝对发现不了
It's really good. They'll never know.
我们就祈祷他们不会发现吧
Let's pray that they won't.
好 我们天黑前回来
Okay, we'll be back before dark.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
尼克
Nick.
曾经有个男孩 和你年纪相当
There was a boy no older than you.
露宿街头 瘾君子一个
He lived in these streets. An addict.
他好几次企图在我这偷东西
And he tried to steal from me many times.
世界变了样以后 他开始碰某种药物
When the world changed, this boy got his hands on something.
某种不好的药
Something mean.
我至今仍不知道他嗑了什么
To this day I have no idea what drug he took,
但他被误认为是行尸
But he was mistaken for a sombra.
一群暴徒攻击了他
A mob attacked him,
把他和感染者关在一起
herded him with the other infected.
他们在杀那些人
They were killing them.
于是我冲进去 想要救他
So I rushed in, I tried to save him.
到处都是残肢 下颚 血浆
There were limbs, jaws, blood.
惨不忍♥睹
It was chaos.
就在那一刻
And in this moment
当我正遭受活人的攻击时
as I was beaten by the living,
我也同时被死人咬伤了
I was bitten by the dead.
一只手拉住了我 是露西亚娜
A hand found me and I saw Luciana.
她带我回到这儿
She brought me back here.
我们等待死亡的降临
We waited for death to come.
-但始终没有 -对
- But it didn't? - No.
-你自然痊愈了 -对
- You just healed? - Yes.
那男孩后来怎么了
What happened to the boy?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
你认为在它们之中你很安全 或许没错
You believe you're safe amongst them. You may be right.
但你和这世上
But you're never safe with
拿武器的恶棍在一起 绝对不安全
the marcos of the world, the men with guns.
可你还是喜欢去外面
But you still like being out there.
你渴望冒险 我真替你担心
You're desperate for it and that scares me for you.
为什么 你这么说话像我老妈
Why? You sound like my mother.
我最不想成为的就是你老妈
I'm trying to be anything but.
我不是要阻止你去 我需要你去
I'm not asking you not to go. I need you to go.
这里的每个人都需要你去
Everyone here needs you to go.
我只是要你小心 勇敢的同时也谨慎
I'm asking you to be careful. Brave but careful.
因为我希望你回来
'Cause I want you to come back.
-谢谢你 -谢我什么
- Well, thank you. - For what?
谢谢你还关心我
For giving a shit.
你踢球吗
You play?
嗯 小时候踢过
Yeah, when I was a kid.
不公平 我们这队没大人
刚刚是她 现在轮到你
去吧
Go ahead.
你们缺大人吗
Hey. You need an adult?
你们缺大人是吗
You need an adult? Yeah?
我能加入吗 好的 好的
Can I play? All right, all right, all right.
来吧 来踢球
Let's do this. Let's do this.
我也加入
I'm in, I'm in, I'm in, I'm in.
-你要加入 -好好踢
- You're in? - Let's do this.
往那边
Right down the line.
得分
Goal!
你这是换人违例
You were an illegal substitution.
找裁判理论去吧 得分
Take it up with the referee. Goal.
你简直是个灾难
这儿 传给我
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表