剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我只是在找我的儿子尼克
I'm just looking for my son Nick.
每个人都在找人 贱♥人♥
你也想失踪吗
-我们走吧 麦蒂森 -我要知道
- We walk away now, Madison. - I just need to know.
我们不走的话他们会杀了我们
We walk away now or they kill us.
-我们走 -是在北边吗 那个社区
- We walk away. - Is it north of here, la colonia?
不 告诉我是在哪看到他的 他安全吗
No, just tell me where you saw him. Was he safe?
我不知道她怎么回事
下次我见到他 就把他的蛋割下来
赶紧走
Leave, now.
-我该怎么告诉你兄弟 -他应该选我的
- What do I tell your brother? - He should have chosen me.
你可以回家的 安东尼奥 酒店很安全
You can come back home, Antonio. The hotel is safe.
-这就是我的家 -他们不是血亲
- This is my family. - They're not blood.
别回来了 阿姨
Don't come back, tía.
我们不会在这里待太久
We won't be here much longer.
雷纳尔多
Reynaldo.
我能问你些事吗
你的西语
还不赖
不算太好 但也不赖
我的英语也不大好
It's okay, my English is also not so good,
但也不赖
but not so bad.
听着 我知道你说过
Listen, I know you said
没有弗朗西斯科在 你不想去交易
you didn't want to make the trade without Francisco,
但你愿意跟我去吗
but would you make it with me?
-你告诉露西亚娜了 -没有
- You told Luciana? - No.
不 她不愿意跟亚力翰卓作对
No, she won't go against Alejandro.
但你知道 你知道的
But you know, man, you know.
-我们不能让马可等着 -但亚力翰卓说别去
- We can't keep Marco waiting. - Alejandro said to wait.
我们需要更多水 好吗
We need more water, okay?
不管亚力翰卓怎么说 他都不能呼风唤雨
Whatever Alejandro says, he's not a rain maker.
死的人会更多
More people are gonna die.
死的人越多 离开社区的人就越多
More die, more leave the colonia.
-有什么好笑的 -美国人
- What's so funny? - Americans.
总喜欢管别人闲事
You love to fix others' problems.
我只是在乎而已 好吗
I just give a shit, okay?
我知道了
Yo se.
我们今晚出发 好吗
We go tonight, okay?
好 好的
Okay. All right.
一切还好吧
All okay?
-他们需要安抚 -是吗
- They needed reassurance. - Yeah?
-你对他们说了什么 -我们是亚力翰卓的核心圈子
- What'd you tell them? - We're Alejandro's inner circle.
我们要让社区的人看到我们的坚强
We need to demonstrate strength to the colonia.
不要屈服于恐惧 让我来替他们承担恐惧
Instead of giving into fear, they should bring those fears to me.
他们不能没有你
What would they do without you?
我不能没有他们
What would I do without them?
他们就像我的兄弟
They're like my brothers.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Oh, nothing.
不 肯定有事
No, it's not nothing.
-有什么想法 -没想法
- Mientes. - No, mientes.
-有什么思绪 -没思绪
- Miento. - No, miento.
没有...
No. Um...
我其实是想问问
I was actually just gonna see
你想不想和我进去喝一杯
if you wanted to join me for a drink.
我需要拿冰块给他降温吗
Should I get ice to cool him down?
不用
No.
我们要让他保持体温
We need to keep him warm.
-给他拿条毯子 -好
- Get him a blanket. - Okay.
为什么指甲里发青
The blue in the nails?
你失血很多
You've lost blood.
你的心脏没有足够血输送到全部器官
Your heart doesn't have enough blood to pump to all your organs.
我应该写遗嘱了吗
Should I be writing my will?
他们带来的药物能帮助你
The medicine they're bringing will help.
我会给你缝合
I'll suture you.
如果他们耽搁了怎么办
What if they get held up?
继续按着伤口吧
Just keep pressure on the wound.
你对病人的态度真好
You have excellent bedside manner.
安德亚斯应该跟你学学
Andrés could take a few tips.
我高中时在南加大县立医院做过志愿者
I volunteered at County USC through high school.
护士教导我们 你不该对病人说的话
The nurses taught us that what you don't say to patients
和你该对病人说的话一样重要
is as important as what you do say.
比如呢
For instance?
我不会说你会好起来
I'm not gonna tell you it's gonna be all right.
为什么不说
Why on earth not?
可能不会好起来
Might not be.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
你对病人的态度太凶残了
Your bedside manner is abysmal.
你看起来不像爱听甜言蜜语的人
You didn't seem like someone who liked sugar coating.
确实如此
I don't.
我从不需要
Never needed it.
我也是
Same.
从来没人对我说过
No one did it for me.
你说你是靠自己长大的
You said you raised yourself.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我一直在帮助其他人
I was helping everyone else.
我像医生一样照顾尼克
I was doctor to Nick.
戒瘾 脱瘾
Detox, withdrawals.
还有我爸爸
And then my dad.
你妈妈呢
Your mother?
她很忙
Had her hands full.
现在你可以独享她了
You've got her all to yourself now.
我不想在这种情况下独享
I didn't want it like this.
我依然不确定她眼中有没有我
I'm still not sure she actually sees me.
那就让她看见你
Then make her.
-你好 妈妈 -你好
- Hola, mamá. - Hola.
我来
卡特里娜去了吗
没去 她要上班
只有我 塔莉娅和莫妮卡
只有女孩们
玩得开心吗
还好
你周末过得怎么样
你♥爸♥爸烦死我了
生意一般吗
这周末生意挺好的
他不喜欢没人来的时候 他会觉得无聊
但太忙了他也不喜欢
你是怎么选中他的
为什么
上帝在我耳边低语 要我选他
我就听了
我坠入了爱河
他是个严厉枯燥的男人
我是个严厉枯燥的女人
我们过去生活很苦
我们一起承受
一起生存
你抛弃了很多东西
我什么也没抛弃
你是我的一切
我们来这里是为了你
那些暴♥力♥
那些血腥
你无法想象我们目睹过什么
我也不想让你看到
你♥爸♥爸依然会被噩梦惊醒
我们不想让你过那种生活
让恐怖的世界
玷污你的梦境
活在恐惧中
我愿意为你做任何事
就像我愿意为你♥爸♥爸做任何事一样
这就是爱
我现在明白了 妈妈
美国
墨西卡利市
-都拿到了吗 -在奥斯卡手里
- Did you get everything? - Oscar has it.
-都拿到了吗 -是的 差点没拿到
- You got it all? - Yeah, barely.
-发生了什么 -没什么 他怎么样了
- What happened? - Nothing. How is he?
他失血很多 你拿到促红素了吗
He's lost blood. Did you get the erythropoietin?
拿到了 他们什么都有 除了类毒品药物
Yeah, they had everything. Every med with no street value.
-为什么花了这么久 -你妈妈惹了不该惹的人
- What took so long? - Your mother tangled with the wrong people.
-发生了什么 -他们提到了一个外国人
- What? What happened? - They mentioned some gringo.
她以为是你哥哥 可能是任何人
She thought it was your brother. Could be anyone.
-他们有说什么吗 -他和他们交易药
- Did they say something? - He traded drugs with them.
他是个外国蓬头小子
He was a gringo with ratty hair.
该死
Oh, shit.
她在做什么
-关掉 -不 我做不到
- Turn it off. - No, I can't.
-我做不到 -全世界都能看到我们
- I can't. - The whole world can see us.
所有那些你想远离的人 你这是在邀请他们
All those people you wanted to stay away, you're inviting them.
你要相信我
Just have to trust me on this.
你差点搞砸了交易
You almost blew the trade.
如果埃琳娜没能拿到药品呢
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表