剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
他们都死了吗
Are they gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我必须去找他们
I have to find them.
-怎么找 -我们弄一艘船 往南走
- How? - We'll get a boat and we'll go south.
艾丽莎 你疯了
Alicia, that's crazy.
我必须去找他们 杰克
I have to find them, Jack.
那我和你一起走
Then-- then I'll come with you.
好吗 我们一起走
All right? We'll go together.
好吗
All right?
别再做那种破事了
Don't pull that shit again.
斯特兰德说事态紧急
Strand said it couldn't wait.
那斯特兰德就该自己上 尼克 你在想些什么
Then Strand should have gone. Nick, what were you thinking?
我不介意外面的情况
I don't mind it out there.
-说真的 -我们麻烦够多了
- Honestly. - We have enough problems.
-不要再添乱了 -好
- Please don't add to them. - Okay.
-不要让我那么担心 尼克 -抱歉
- Don't worry me like that, Nick. - I'm sorry.
保证不要再让我担心了
Never again, promise.
你现在用枪挺得心应手啊
You're getting comfortable with that.
我没有
I'm not.
这艘船航速降至5节了
This one's down to five knots.
你觉得他们有机械故障吗
You think they have mechanical problems?
有可能
Maybe, yeah.
康纳会为此
That's the sort of thing
放下手头一切事的
that might get Connor to drop everything.
那艘船不错
That's a good ship.
康纳去侦察时 我们的机会就到了
Okay, well, when Connor does recon, that'll be our chance.
时间很短 但也足够了
It'll be a small window, but it'll be enough.
岸边停泊着五艘船
There's five boats moored by the shoreline.
我们选一艘离开
We take one, we go.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
呼叫他吧
Make the call.
康纳 我是杰克 完毕
Connor, this is Jack, over.
你想拿我们怎么样
What do you want with us?
他们让你女儿去工作了
They're putting your girl to work.
-怎么工作 -他们想怎么样就怎么样
- How? - However they want.
那我呢
And me?
你把我们扔进救生筏
You put us in the raft.
是你这么做的
You did that.
我们不能冒险带上那个男孩
We couldn't risk bringing the boy.
他那时快要转变了
He was gonna turn.
我看到你的神情了
I saw your face.
你心知肚明
You knew.
你知道会发生什么
You knew what would happen.
你知道正确的做法
You knew the right thing to do
然后你做出了选择
and you chose.
你选择了另一种做法
You chose the other.
你令我吃惊 这事和你没关系
You surprise me. You have no skin in this.
和你也没关系
Neither do you.
如果是我的女儿 我会...
Well, if it were my daughter, I'd...
但不是你的女儿
But it's not.
看
Look!
看
Look.
是时候去敲前门了
Time to knock on the front door.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
他观察我的一言一行
He watches me.
等着看我会如何应对...
Waiting to see how I'll face it--
暴♥力♥
the violence.
我尽可能不让暴♥力♥侵蚀我
I tried so hard not to be a part of it.
我知道这会改变我
I knew it would change me.
他也会发现
And that he'd see it.
我无法告诉你你想听的事
I can't tell you what you want to hear.
我比那个砍断绳子的人好不到哪去
I'm no better than the man that cut the rope.
我砍断了绳子
I cut the rope.
你对那男孩的所作所为
What you did to that boy,
我对我儿子的母亲
I did the same.
也这么做过
To my son's mother.
所以我知道这么做的代价
So I know what it costs.
让我丧失了本性中的一面
It cost a part of me.
我怎么才能把那一面找回来
How do I get that part back?
你找不回来了
You don't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对发生的这一切我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for all of this.
我们可以...
We can--
我们可以超越现在的自己 不是吗
we can be more than what we've become, can't we?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等
Wait.
你怎么样了
What happens to you?
康纳说会利用我
Connor said he could use me.
没人能利用我
People don't use me.
你在外面怎么样 少年
How you doing out there, sunshine?
比你好
Better than you.
-痛吗 -还好
- It hurt? - Nah.
就是个擦伤
It's just a scratch.
你知道你们完蛋了 对吗
You know you're screwed, right?
我哥哥对你那漂亮的姐姐有一番大计划呢
Brother's got big plans for your pretty sister friend.
要我塞住你的嘴吗
Do I need to gag you?
你和你姐姐长得不像
You know, you don't look like your sister.
和你老爸的女人长得也不像
You don't look like your old man's lady either.
我想我和你之间有很多共同点
I am beginning to think you and I have a lot in common.
我们都是局外人
We're outsiders.
告诉我 你亲妈在哪里
Tell me, where is your real mom?
感觉很糟糕吧
Yeah, it sucks.
我告诉你一些事
Let me tell you something.
看在同是孤儿的份上
Orphan to orphan.
你要准备好
Be prepared.
因为等时候到了
'Cause when the time comes,
这些你称之为家人的人
these people you call your family,
他们会把你像野狗一样处理掉
they will put you down like you're a stray.
现在血亲才至关重要
Blood's all that matters now.
这是免费建议 小子
That one's for free, cherry.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
想上楼去吗 怎么了
Want to come upstairs? What is it? What?
怎么了
What is it?
我僵住了
I froze.
是我让他们上船的 这是我的错
I let them on the boat. This is my fault.
-听着 老兄 -不不 如果我扣下扳机
- Look, man-- - No, no, I pull the trigger,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would happen.
我扣下扳机 我爸爸和艾丽莎就会在船上
I pull the trigger, my dad and Alicia are on the boat,
我们早就去墨西哥了
we're off to Mexico already.
怎么 你会向孕妇开枪吗 拜托
What, you gonna shoot a pregnant woman? Come on, man.
我也不会向孕妇开枪 这不怪你
I wouldn't shoot a pregnant woman. This isn't on you.
如果我再次僵住呢
What if I freeze again?
我想弥补过错
I want to make up for it.
好 但这些事别往心里去 好吗
Okay, but just don't let all this get inside your head, all right?
好吗
Yeah?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
快点
Keep it short.
-崔维斯 -艾丽莎
- Travis. - Alicia.
你没事
You're okay.
你呢
Are you?
没事
Yeah.
我不知道他们上岸了没有
I don't know if they got to land.
什么意思
What do you mean?
阿比盖尔号♥回来得太早了
The Abigail's back too soon.
他们不可能这么快送完他们回来 崔维斯
They can't have dropped them and made it back this soon, Travis.
不 他们肯定到了
No, they got there.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表