剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
借过 她是我妻子
-把门打开 把门打开 -不行
- Open the gate. Open the gate. - No.
-她疯了吗 -那就是崔维斯
- Is she crazy? - That's Travis.
我之前和你提到过的那个人
That's who I was talking to you about.
他是家人 他是家人
He's family. He's family.
那是我的家人
That's my family.
克里斯呢
Where's Chris?
我不知道
I don't know.
放我们进去
¡Al dentro!
你想洗个澡吗
You want to shower?
不想
No.
饿吗 我可以给你...
You hungry? I could get you--
不用了 麦蒂 我什么都不需要
No, Maddy. I don't need anything.
尼克呢
Where's Nick?
他像从前那样跑走了
He ran off like he always does.
知道他跑去哪了吗
Any idea where?
我觉得应该是向北边去了
I think he's north.
在提华纳
In Tijuana.
抱歉
Sorry.
克里斯呢
Where's Chris?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
崔维 他在哪里
Trav, where is he?
醒醒 得走了
Wake up. Gotta go.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
今天是搬家日 就是这回事
It's moving day, is what's going on.
-为什么 -鸡被吃光了
- Why? - We're all out of chickens.
我们之前就应该吃鸡蛋的
We should have been eating the eggs.
我告诉过你们了
I told you that.
我得和你说句实话 老师
I'm gonna be honest with you, teach,
你那套老生常谈越来越烦人了
your schoolmarm shit's is getting old.
詹姆斯怎么办
So what about James?
我没事 可以走了
No, I'm good to go.
-你确定吗 -百分百确定
- You sure? - Yeah. Absolutely.
好吧 你的疼痛指数是多少
Okay, so a scale of one to ten?
-零 -他好多了
- It's zero, man. - He's better.
-他还没准备好 -爸爸
- He's not ready. - Dad.
我们才让他休养了一周
We only gave him a week.
又不是坐太空穿梭机
This isn't the space shuttle.
我们只是开着皮卡上路而已
We're taking a ride in a pickup.
去哪里
Where?
圣地亚哥 像之前计划的那样
San Diego, like we planned.
去美国 宝贝 美国
USA, baby. USA.
圣地亚哥被烧没了 我们告诉过你们了
San Diego is burned. We told you that.
那里剩下的东西不比这里多
There's nothing more there than here.
是啊 你就放屁吧
Yeah, that's bullshit.
克里斯 告诉他们我们之前看见过
Chris, tell them what we saw.
我们没去过圣地亚哥
We never went to San Diego.
老天爷啊
Oh, for Christ's sake.
我们没有上岸 没有亲眼看见
We never landed there. Never saw anything.
那里已经不复存在了
It is gone.
这不是辩论 崔维斯
This isn't a debate, Travis.
我们不和你争
We're not debating this.
我们收拾好皮卡然后就离开
We're packing up the truck and we're leaving.
你可以一起来
Now, you can come,
但你得停止你这些叨叨
but you've got to stop with all this yap, yap, yap.
-我们必须得走了 -没错
- We got to go. - Right on.
上路吧
Now, let's roll.
是啊 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
埃利亚斯·苏亚雷斯
爸爸 我们需要你帮把手
Dad, we need a hand.
记得那天是几号♥吗
Remember what the date is?
-什么 -日期
- What? - The date.
不
No.
爸爸 我不记得了 有什么关系呢
Dad, I lost track. What does it matter?
他们在等我们了
They're waiting on us.
你让他们等着
Well, you tell them to sit and wait.
抓住一个角
Grab a corner.
我们四个人抓住四个角
Four corners, four of us.
我们把他抬起来 然后推进去
We'll lift him up, slide him right in.
来吧
Let's do this shit.
-你还好吧 -嗯 没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
克里斯和我陪他一起坐在后面
Chris and I will get in the back with him.
好 我来选音乐
Cool. I'll control the tunes.
想得美 那是司机的权利
Like hell, you will. It's driver's choice.
垫在下面
Pad that down.
再见 墨西哥
See you, Mexico.
这样不行
This is no good.
停车
Stop the truck.
别让他们停车 求你了
Don't make them stop, please.
求你别让他们停车
Don't make them stop the truck, please.
布兰登
Brandon!
停车 布兰登
Stop the truck. Brandon.
拜托 布兰登
Come on, Brandon.
快停车 不然你朋友就要死了
Stop the goddamn truck or your friend dies.
有脉搏吗
Anything?
他还活着 但也只剩一口气了
He's still here. Just barely.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我们不能一直这样等下去
We can't keep doing this. Waiting.
对 我也不想这样
No, and I don't like it,
但是我们得汲取今天的教训
but we've got to learn from today.
我看他的情况没有好转
I don't see him getting any better.
我们得接受这事实了
We're gonna need to come to terms with that.
所以我们怎么打算
So what are we saying?
是啊 我们怎么打算
Yeah, what are we saying?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
你们有毛病啊
The hell's wrong with you?
你们不是他的朋友吗
Huh? You're supposed to be his friends.
-别说了 -他好不了了
- Stop it. - He's not getting better.
如果你们给他机会 他会好转的
He would if you'd give him a chance.
天啊 你们只给了他一周时间
Jesus, you gave him a week.
他正在奋战 我们得帮助他
He's fighting and we need to help him.
给他点时间让伤口内部的血凝结
I mean, give him some time for his blood to clot up inside.
医院都是这么做的
That's what they do in the hospitals.
这里又不是医院
We're not in a hospital.
也找不到更好的地方了
Well, this is as good as it gets.
看看四周 仔细想想
Look around. Think about it.
这儿足以让我们存活 直到他痊愈为止
We can survive here long enough for him to heal.
我们已经在这待了一周
We've been here for a week.
这里安全 没有感染者
It's safe. There's no infected.
伙计们 你们可以救詹姆斯一命
Come on, guys, you can save James.
他会体谅我们的
He would understand.
不 他非常惧怕你们
No, he is scared to death of you guys.
我也开始明白原因了
I'm starting to get why.
我不知道该跟你说什么了 老兄
I don't know what to tell you, man.
爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
离他远一点
Just stay away from him.
别紧张 兄弟 他不会怎样的
Relax, bro. He's not gonna do anything with it.
-你们不能杀他 -你也不能杀我们
- You're not gonna kill him. - And you're not gonna kill us.
你没那个种
You don't have the balls to.
搞什么
What the hell?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
为什么要拿着枪
What's with the gun?
你的伙计们
Your buddies,
他们想送你上西天了
they want to put you down.
他们说你会谅解的
They're saying that you'd understand.
你觉得我同意上皮卡是为什么
Why do you think I agreed to get in the truck?
我不懂 为什么要杀你
I don't understand, why kill you?
为什么不直接把你丢在这儿
Why not just leave you here?
当时我们在科尔特斯海扎营有个朋友
Back down in the Sea of Cortez we had a friend with us.
嗯 你那个被咬伤的朋友对吧
Yeah, your friend who got bitten, right?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表