剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
不
No.
不 是你杀了他们
你把死者留在身边危及了所有人
你为什么怕死
你为什么这么执迷
你必须与死去之人友好共处 老人家
你到底在怕什么
真动听
That was lovely.
汤姆斯小时候
When Thomas was a little boy,
非常怕黑
he was so afraid of the dark.
只有我唱歌♥他才能安睡
The only way he could sleep was if I sang.
必须唱那首歌♥
It had to be that song.
其他歌♥都没用
Nothing else worked.
他从一开始就是个墨守成规的人
A creature of habit from the start.
我过去一直觉得你配不上他
I never thought you were good enough for him.
我知道
I'm aware.
你选择做了一件美丽而勇敢的事
It is a brave and beautiful thing you have decided to do.
我想要你知道我有多么自豪
I want you to know how proud I am.
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
需要多久见效
How long will it take?
不久
Not long.
睡吧 我的孩子
西莉亚
Celia.
-你回来找我了 -是啊
- You have returned to me. - Yeah.
你妈妈知道吗
Does your mother know?
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
她很担心你
She worries about you.
她有理由担心
I've given her reason to.
你想知道些什么
What is it you want to know?
他们没有真的死去
They're not really dead,
对吗
are they?
不 他们没有 尼古拉斯
No, they are not, Nicholas.
那他们是什么
So what are they?
他们是下一代
They are what comes next.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
你想干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
克里斯 出去
Chris, get out!
出去
Get out!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表