剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
An estimated 60,000 residents have homes under water.
卡特里娜飓风灾后情况
而该数字可能会不断攀升
And that number is expected to raise.
大部分难民们逃往巴吞鲁日市...
Refugees have fled primarily to Baton Rouge...
我父亲从不了解我想做什么
My father never understood what I wanted to do.
你想做什么
And what was that?
创造 控制 拥有
Create. Control. Own.
你父亲是做什么的
What did your father do?
他去世时是一名商业区的传教士
He ended his life as a strip mall preacher.
他的声音很好听 饱满的男中音
He had a great voice. Rich baritone.
很宏亮
Resonant.
你母亲呢
Your mother?
我确信她过得富足而充实
I'm sure she lived a fruitful and fulfilling life
在离我们很远的地方
far from us.
是啊
Yeah.
我的生母也不在了
My birth mother was absent as well.
你是独生子吗
Only child?
西海岸的
West Coast.
在图森市以东
No man as serious as you
像你这样严肃的人是不会打这种颜色的领带的
would wear a tie that color east of Tucson.
再来一杯 给我朋友也满上
This again. Same for my friend.
我就认不出来你是哪里人
I can't tell where you're from.
反正不是本地的
Not from here.
我是来这里收♥购♥的
I've come here to buy.
现在
Now?
血流成河之际 正是买♥♥地之时
When there's blood in the streets, buy land.
-这是古训 -是啊
- It's an old adage. - Yeah.
罗斯柴尔德说的
Rothschild.
当时拿破仑兵败滑铁卢
After Napoleon lost at Waterloo.
没错
That's correct.
我懂行
I know.
我在飓风前就买♥♥了
I bought before the storm.
我的房♥产在圣克劳德大道
My leverage equity is on Saint Claude Avenue.
我指它的废墟
What remains.
我昨天路过那里
I went by the building yesterday.
我所拥有的一切都被淹了 无法挽回了
Everything I own is submerged and beyond salvage.
真"幸运"啊
Lucky man.
我破产了
I'm bankrupt.
我得从头开始了
I have to begin again.
我明天得关闭半个第九区[新奥尔良市贫困区]
I have to close half the Ninth Ward tomorrow.
我得直视那一双双眼睛
I got to look those people in the eye.
那就别看
So don't.
我要对我的生意负责
I'm obligated to the business.
要对我父亲负责
And to my father.
听上去这两者都不讨你欢心啊
Sounds like you don't care for either.
他们是你的责任 你没必要喜欢他们
You don't have to care for that to which you're obligated.
这样想挺有用的
It helps.
我是个机会主义者
I'm an opportunist.
也许 你是个乐观主义者
Maybe you're an optimist.
我就是个寄生虫 但谢谢你
I'm a parasite, but thank you.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy.
你的房♥间
Your room.
也许 我不会记得
Maybe I won't remember.
那是枪伤吗
That a gunshot wound?
谁有船的钥匙
Who has the key to the boat?
我不知道
I don't know.
你打算从现在开始撒谎吗
You gonna start lying now?
你别去烦她
You leave her alone.
天才 你开枪打的那个人
Hey, that guy you shot, genius,
就是有钥匙的人
was the one with the key.
你射杀了我们的船长
You shot our captain.
真的吗
That true?
-别他妈碰... -后退
- Hey, keep your goddamn hands-- - Get back.
别...伤害他
Don't-- don't-- don't hurt him.
我数到五
I'm going to give you to the count of five
你告诉我船的钥匙在哪
to tell me where the key to the boat is.
-一 -他没有
- One. - He doesn't have it.
那谁有 二
Who does? Two.
别这样 伙计
Please, just stop, okay? Come on, man.
三
Three.
斯特兰德
Strand.
她也说了 我们的船长斯特兰德有钥匙
Like she said, Strand, our captain, he has the keys.
-爸爸 爸爸 -四
- Dad! Dad! - Four.
你...你不需要钥匙
You just-- you don't need the keys, okay?
我能不用钥匙启动船
I can start the boat without the keys.
我能打火
I can wire the boat.
放了我儿子
Just let my son go.
都在掌控之中吗
Everything under control?
妈妈
Mom.
-麦蒂 -我没事 崔维斯
- Maddy? - I'm okay, Travis.
尼克在哪里
Where's Nick?
我醒来的时候他就不在这里
He wasn't there when I woke up.
-我听到了枪声 -斯特兰德弃船跑了
- I heard gunshots. - Strand abandoned the ship.
他们朝他开枪
They shot at him.
他被击中了吗
Was he hit?
-我们不知道 -他是一个人吗
- We don't know. - Was he alone?
斯特兰德拆了驾驶室的无线电 没有别人了
Strand yanked out the wheelhouse radio. No one else is here.
这位崔维斯刚刚拿儿子的命
Well, Travis here just bet his son's life
担♥保♥他能不用钥匙启动船
that he can start the boat without a key.
所以...看住他们
So... watch them.
找到备用无线电 联♥系♥康纳
Find the spare radio. Reach out to Connor.
带上你的公主
Oh, and take your princess with you.
不不不 让她留下 让她留下
No, no, no. She stays, she stays.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, don't.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我没事的
I'm okay.
这都是因我而起 我会让一切好起来的
I brought this on us. I can make it better.
我相信他
I trust him.
来吧 我们走
All right, come on, let's go.
你干什么 别碰我
What are you doing? Don't touch me.
我能帮你松绑
I can loosen these.
我不是来伤害别人的
I didn't come here to hurt anyone.
你引诱我 你骗我
You baited me. You lied to me.
-我别无选择 -为什么 有人拿枪指着你吗
- I had no choice. - Why, someone put a gun to your head?
里德 那是他的用场
Reed, that's his function.
我们都有各自的用场
We all have a function.
是吗 那我妈妈呢
Right, and what about my mom?
那个打她的贱♥人♥ 她有什么用场
That bitch beat her. What's her function?
等康纳到达以后就不会这样野蛮行事了
Connor will civilize things when he gets here.
他让我们聚在一起 但他不是暴♥力♥的人
He keeps us together. But he's not a violent man.
-他允许暴♥力♥ -他喜欢我
- He allows violence. - He likes me.
他听我的话
He listens to me.
我得和康纳谈谈
I have to talk to Connor.
你得告诉我便携式无线电在哪
You'll have to show me where the portable is.
你联♥系♥他后怎么办
What happens after you call?
康纳会进行衡量
Connor assesses.
然后我就安全了吗
And then I'm safe?
我保证
I promise.
那我的家人呢
And what about my family?
康纳听我的话
Connor listens to me.
平安大道 9208号♥
稍等
Later.
维克多·斯特兰德
Victor Strand.
希望没打扰到你
Hope we're not interrupting.
我是汤姆斯·阿比盖尔
I'm Thomas Abigail.
这位是路易斯·弗洛斯
This is Luis Flores.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
那么...
So...
你知道该怎么享受 只不过没这个钱
you knew what to buy, you just couldn't afford better.
我花了一部分买♥♥衣服
I spent a percentage on wardrobe.
你一般都从我卡上预付现金
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表