剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
奥马哈牛排
Omaha Steak.
逃兵出去时将这里搜刮一空
The deserters bled this place dry on their way out,
但这些藏在冰箱里
but I had these hidden away in the freezer.
在这钢铁驮兽上工作 海风吹太阳晒
Working on this beast of burden in the sun, wind, salt air.
船员曾告诉我 我的纽约牛排
Crews used to tell me that my New York Strips
是唯一能让他们熬过一天的东西
were the only thing that got them through the day.
我确保大家每晚都能吃上一顿热饭
I make sure that everyone gets a hot meal every night.
甚至是现在 特别是现在
Even now. Especially now.
杰克人呢
Where's Jack?
我说了我想了解你
I said I wanted to get to know you.
崔维斯呢
And Travis?
我能跟他见面吗
Can I see him?
请吃吧
Eat, please.
我的家人
My family,
他们被带上岸了吗
they've been taken to land?
我们觉得你在这里会开心
We think you could be happy here.
我们不能带上所有人
We can't bring just anybody.
必须做出选择
We have to be selective.
但是杰克
But, Jack, he just--
他对你有种感觉
he had this sense about you.
发电机坏的真不是时候
Generator goes out at bad times.
待在这里
Stay put.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我需要知道你不会再犯
I need to know that you're not gonna do that again.
康纳不让新人乱跑
Connor doesn't let new folks run free.
如果他看见了你
If he had seen you--
抱歉 好吗 我不知道
Sorry, okay? I didn't know.
我也不想留你一个人
I didn't want to leave you alone like that.
只是康纳喜欢单独了解新来的人
It's just Connor prefers to get to knowow the new folks one-on-one.
他有没有 他可能有点
Was he-- you know, he can be a little--
-他给我做了牛排 -牛排
- He made me a steak. - A steak?
天啊
Jesus.
这可是头一回
That's a first.
你对别人总有这种影响吗
You always have this effect on people?
崔维斯在哪 我得见他
Where's Travis? I need to see him.
康纳对他的程序很认真
Connor's pretty serious about his procedures.
-如果我被抓了 -不会的
- If I got caught-- - We won't.
我们不会被抓的
We won't get caught.
不会的
We won't.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
你能告诉我我的家人是否上岸了吗
Can you tell me if my family made it to land?
艾丽莎 你信任我吗
Alicia, do you trust me?
是的
Yes.
那就给我点时间
Well, then give me some time.
我会查出来的
I'll find out.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我回家后会清理
I'll clean up when I get home.
谁说你要回家了
Who says you're going home?
你担心你♥爸♥爸的处境吗
You worried about what's gonna happen to your dad?
-你没必要跟那孩子说话 -我没事
- You don't need to talk to the boy. - I'm fine.
一切都取决于你是否喜欢你♥爸♥爸
Guess it all depends on if you like your dad.
你喜欢你♥爸♥爸吗 他是个好人吗
Do you like your dad? He a good guy?
-去外面等着 克里斯 -我说了我没事
- Wait outside, Chris. - I said I'm fine.
因为我爸爸可是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause my dad, he was an asshole.
你知道切掉脚踵会怎么样吗
You ever see what happens when you clip a man's Achilles?
那玩意儿被吸回了膝盖
The whole thing just sucks right back up into the knee.
切掉时发出了爆竹的声音
Makes a sound like a firecrackcker when it lets go.
我爸爸最后一次碰我时
That's what happened to my old man
他就遇到了这种事
last time he laid his hands on me.
-你一定很骄傲 -我吗 不
- You must be proud. - Me? No.
那是我哥哥干的
My brother did that one.
大哥照顾小弟
Elder looking out for the younger.
这就是你需要明白的
See, that's what you need to understand.
如果我没按计划带着船回去
When I don't come back with this boat as planned,
康纳会来找我的
Connor will come looking for me.
等他看到了你做的事
And when he sees what you've done...
他也许会气到癫狂
he might be e little bent.
他有十二个手下 五艘船 三...
He has a dozen men, five boats, three--
抱歉
Sorry.
你会的
Oh, you will be.
这就是问题所在 先生
That's the thing, se?or.
我哥哥 他比我更和善
My brother, he's the nice one.
等到他给我松绑时
But when he cuts me loose...
我会撕碎你的女儿
I'm gonna take that daughter of yours apart.
我这辈子 认识很多让大家惧怕的人
In my time, I've known men who inspire fear.
你知道他们有什么共同点吗
Do you know what they have in common?
他们从来不会说出来自己有多可怕
They never say how frightening they are.
克里斯
Chris.
你就让他这样跟你说话吗
You just gonna let him talk to you like that?
他很害怕 他们就这样
He's scared. That's what they do.
我们都这样
That's what we all do.
-他好像不害怕 -他害怕
- He doesn't seem scared. - He is.
我得到了我们需要的信息
And I got what information we needed.
你看见了
You saw that.
你就打算把他丢在那里吗
You're just gonna leave him there?
他能去哪里
Where is he gonna go?
我可以留下来
I can stay.
站在门外看着他
Stand outside the door and watch him,
但别跟他接触
but do not engage.
-我明白 -也不要乱跑
- I understand. - No wandering off.
-好 -打扰一下
- Okay. - Perdón.
-他需要护理 -什么意思
- He required attention. - What does that mean?
医疗护理
Medical attention.
好吧 我必须问清
Okay. I had to ask.
我需要去处理一下这个 失陪一下
I need to dispose of this. Excuse me.
等等
Wait.
我先帮你清理一下 不然会感染的
Let me clean these. They're gonna get infected.
我自己能处理
I'll take care of it.
他应该在楼上待着
He should be upstairs.
他想让自己发挥点用处 不想闲着
He wants to be useful, stay busy.
这样才
So...
怎么了
Qué pasó?
这样他才不会想一些不该想的东西
So his mind doesn't go places it shouldn't.
他怎么样了
How is he?
离复原还远着呢
Got a ways to go.
康纳是他们的首领
Connor is their leader.
我们抓到的这个人是他弟弟
Our prisoner is his brother.
这样我们就有筹码了
This pvides leverage.
所以我们要找的是一只五艘船组成的船队
So we're looking now for a cluster of five boats.
这里
Here.
就是靠近海岸的这五艘
These five near the coast.
可能是渔船
Could be they're fishing boats.
它们往往一起行动
They tend to travel together.
好 所以我们要去那里
Okay, so that's where we go.
这是做什么 为什么我们要往北走
Qué es esto? Why are we heading north?
-快掉头回去 -抱歉 我不能那样做
- Turn it back. - I'm sorry, I can't do that.
女士 我已经安排好了 你明白吗
Se?ora, I made arrangements. Do you understand?
我们会错失机会而不能穿过...
We're gonna miss our window to crossing--
我家人不在 我们哪里都不去
We're not crossing anywhere without my family.
你非得逼我去告诉她吗
Are you gonna make me be the one to tell her?
跟她说什么也没用
There's no telling her anything.
你们的人已经走了 没法救回来了
Your people are gone. There's no getting them back.
给我半天的时间
I need half a day.
我本可以不救你上来的 我该后悔吗
I could have left you in the water. Should I have?
我们可以两不误 先去接你的家人
We can do both. We can go get your family
-然后掉头继续往南 -维克多
- and then we can continue south. - Victor.
他在等我们 我们必须走了
他
他是所有人中最理解我的责任的
他们是按人头收费的
你说两个人
我只有买♥♥两个人位置的钱
别急
Relax.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表