剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我们都重获新生
不管我们曾犯下什么罪
不管我们曾说过什么谎
不管我们曾背叛过谁
今天 都将被宽恕
世界得到了重生
现在 我们该开始干活了
这一切 都是为了纪念他
我们就这么任由他们把他赶走吗
We're just goioi t t let them throw him out?
孤单一人
Alone?
你希望我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你该走了
It's time for you to leave.
我还没完事
I'm not done.
你该走了
It's time for you to leave.
这里不容许暴♥力♥
I won't have violence here.
让他惩罚自己吧
Let him punish himself.
你最好快一点
You should hurry.
夜黑路长
It's a long way back in the dark.
我爸爸在哪
Where's my father?
他很安全 正在休息
He is safe. Resting now.
-我想见他 -不行
- I want to see him. - I can't allow that.
他伤的那个人差点丢了一只眼
The man he cut almost lost his eye.
那不是他的错
That wasn't his fault.
他对他自身来说很危险 奥菲莉亚
He's a danger to himself, Ofelia.
他对你来说也很危险
He's a danger to you.
他这种状态持续多久了
How long has he been unwell?
如果你不告诉我 我帮不了他
I can't help him if you don't talk to me.
-他不是坏人 -当然了
- He's not a bad man. - Of course not.
没事的 别动
我见过他们看我的那种眼神
I've seen the way they look at me.
好像我很恶心
Like I'm disgusting.
好像我是个怪物
Like I'm a monster.
你不是怪物
You're not a monster.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
看看那孩子 克里斯
Look at the boy, Chris.
他吓坏了
He's scared.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯 克里斯
Chris! Chris.
继续啊 来啊 来啊
Go ahead! Come on! Come on!
我应该帮助你的
I should have helped you.
看看我
Look at me.
我不正常
I'm no good.
我不正常
I'm no good.
你肯定饿了
You must be hungry.
张嘴
Vamos.
你觉得我会在美味的泼佐助中下毒吗
You think I would poison a good pozole?
谁会做出这种事
Who would do such a thing?
我不是我们俩之中的杀人犯
I am not the killer here.
我看到了你看我的眼神
I see the way you look at me.
如果我不了解 还以为你眼中充满了恨意
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's hatred in your eyes.
但是我这把年纪了 能看出恐惧
But I am old enough to know fear when I see it.
我也是
我不是怕你
不是我
你怕的是那些逝者
你关起来的那些生物
Those creatures you keep,
它们是怪物
they are an abomination,
是对上帝的亵渎
an act against God.
你怕的不是我的逝者 老伙计
It's not my dead you fear, viejo.
是你自己的
It is your own.
看着我 丹尼尔
有多少
Cuántos, eh?
有多少
很多
今晚
你把他们的名字都告诉我
起码那些有名字的
那些你知道的
他们萦绕在你身旁
They haunt you.
他们因你的缄默而恨你
They hate you for your silence.
睡吧 你会忏悔的
在梦中 我会赦免你
别把折磨带进坟墓
忏悔你的罪过
请求他们原谅
结束你的痛苦
还有我的
你正在逝去 你能感觉到吗
You are dying. Can you feel it?
趁你还能说话的时候坦白吧
Speak while you still have words.
你所有的罪过
即使是那些你在逃避的
甚至是瞒着我的
我没什么好告诉你的
I have nothing to tell you.
我对你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
我不想让你担心 丹尼尔
I don't want you to worry, Daniel.
我会照顾你
I will take care of you.
这里有你的位置
There is a place for you here.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来带你回去 她很需要你
I came to bring you back. She really needs you.
她很受伤
She's hurting.
-走吧 -他也是
- Come on. - So does he.
你找到他了
You found him.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你也没找到我
And you didn't find me.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
-崔维斯 -拜托
- Travis. - Come on, man.
这是我欠他的 不是吗
I owe him that, don't I?
告诉她你没看见我们
Tell her you never saw us.
克里斯不能回去 现在不行
Chris can't come back, not now.
我不能回去
I can't come back.
你犯了个错误
You're making a mistake.
人每天都会犯错
Happens every day.
随着年龄增长 你会学会原谅自己
You get older, you learn to forgive yourself.
我欠他人情
I owe him.
他把我们从地狱中解救出来
He brought us out of hell.
他把我们带到这里 我活着是因为维克多
He got us hehere. I'm alive because of Victor.
我的孩子们活着是因为维克多
My children are alive because of Victor.
他杀了我儿子
He killed my son.
那个男人杀了我儿子
That man killed my son.
还有什么好说的
What more is there to say?
我以为你是最会理解的人
I would think you of all people would understand.
我的儿子呢
What about my son?
你以为我在用错误的信仰给他洗♥脑♥
You think I am filling his head with false faith?
是的
Yes.
他是个了不起的人
He is a remarkable soul.
善良坦诚
Openhearted.
无惧无畏
Fearless.
你待在这里的唯一原因
The only reason you are here
是因为我在他身上看到了光亮
is because I see the light inside him.
我知道这有多稀罕
I know how rare it is.
他明白
He understands.
转变的那些人是我们的责任
The changed ones are our responsibility.
他是我的责任
He's my responsibility.
如果你要留在这里
If you remain here,
就要像尼古拉斯一样接受他们
you will have to accept them as Nicholas does.
像我们一样接受他们
As we accept them.
这是个新世界 我希望你能用新眼光去审视它
It is a new world. I hope you can see it with new eyes.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't do that?
那你的儿子将选择
Then your son will choose
是要他的家人
between his family
还是要他的家人不想去理解的真♥相♥
and the truth that they don't want to understand.
我想要理解
I want to understand.
真的
I do.
我需要理解
I need to understand.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不喜欢这里
这里不洁
这个女人想带走我们女儿
她是个恶魔
我不会让她碰奥菲莉亚
你打算怎么做
看看现在的你
绑在椅子上 孤单而疯狂
还有你呢 我还有你
你想我吗
全心全意地想你
你爱我吗
你为什么这样问
你知道答案的
你没有埋葬我 丹尼尔
我等着你 但你一直没有来
我找了又找
我找不到你
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表