剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
They looked up to me for help.
我控制了形势
I contained the situation.
我需要考虑整个酒店
I have the hotel to think about.
我们当时客满
We were at capacity.
所有的房♥客 那是个疾病
All my guests, it was a sickness.
我不能让它蔓延
I couldn't let it spread.
我把他们关了起来
I locked them in...
赫克托和我
Hector and I...
等待援救到来
till help could come.
从来没有来
It never did.
没有人来救我们
There was no one there to save us.
很多人死了
People die.
现在他们很恨我
Now they hate me.
我见过更糟的情况
I've seen worse.
我们做过更糟的事
We've done worse.
我不会让他们碰你的
I won't let them touch you.
我保证
I promise.
走吧
Come on.
-不 我不信 -真的
- No, no, I don't believe it. - Yes. Yes.
不 詹姆斯喝得烂醉
No, James is blackout drunk, right.
他从屋子里摇摇晃晃地走出来
He comes staggering out of the room.
他在笑 但是满脸都是口红
He's grinning, but he's got lipstick smeared all over his face.
首先 我不只脸上有口红
That's not the only place I had lipstick, first of all.
好吧 那你就是个柔术演员 兄弟
Oh, okay, then you're a contortionist, bro,
因为那里只有你一个人
because you were in there alone.
-他一个人在里面 -只有他一个人
- He was alone in there? - He was alone.
她从窗户爬出去了 老兄
She climbed out the window, man.
-胖贝琪·迪安格罗吗 -是的
- Big Betsy D'Angelo? - Yeah.
她不可能从任何小窗子爬出去的 兄弟
She's not climbing out of any tiny window, bro.
你是嫌疑人 她屁♥股♥很大
You're suspect. She's a fat-bottomed girl.
-不是吧 -屁♥股♥大缓冲大 懂吗
- No. - It's more cushion for the pushin', okay?
你不是很享受
You're not having fun.
没错 不是很享受
No, not exactly.
但是现在这样 太爽了
Oh, but this, this is awesome.
我不会用那个词
Not the word I'd use.
没有限速 没有警♥察♥
We got no speed limits, no cops,
没有钱 没有工作 没有账单 没有烦恼
no money, no work, no bills, no bullshit.
-我们只是在享受生活 -这不叫生活
- We're just living. - This isn't living.
开什么玩笑 这比生活还棒 老兄
Are you kidding? This is more than living, man.
这是个奇迹
This is supernatural.
我们以前什么也不是 我们那时微不足道
We were nothing before this, man. We were less than.
但是现在 末日让我们成为了上帝
But now the end times made us gods.
慢点 兄弟
Hey, slow down, man.
那里有东西
There's something up there.
也许是山坡上的农作物 也许是个农场
Might be some crops up on the hill, maybe a farm.
眼神真好 兄弟 好样的
Oh, good catch, brother. Nice.
爸爸 那边有个农场
Dad, there's a farm up there.
-你们找到什么了吗 -碗橱是空的
- Did you find anything? - Cupboards are bare.
都是尘土
Dust.
有一些动物标本
Bunch of dead stuffed animals.
拖车是空的
Yeah, trailers are empty.
小詹姆斯 告诉我他们在地里种了大♥麻♥
Baby James, tell me they got weed growing in those fields.
后面有个手动泵 不过是井水
There is a hand pump out back. It's well water, though.
墨西哥腹泻 老兄 我可不想喝
Montezuma's revenge, bro. No, thank you.
好 我们去看看谷仓
All right, let's check the barn.
怎么了
What?
这里 我们住在这里
Here. We could stay here.
-看看这个地方 -爸爸
- Look at the place. - Dad.
拜托 我们有庄稼 水
Come on, we got crops, water.
离公路比较远
It's away from the road.
这个地方很偏僻
The place is isolated.
我不想住在这里
I don't want to stay here.
他们一走 我们就留下
Once they leave, we stay.
把这里当成家
Make this home.
克里斯 听我说
Chris, listen to me.
我们需要团队 爸爸
We need a group, Dad.
我们需要其他人
We need people.
好吗 我们需要一个有人的地方
Okay? We need a place with people.
我们曾有过
We had that.
他们用异样的眼光看我
They look at me different.
我们去看看谷仓吧
Let's just check out the barn.
走吧
Come on.
等等
Hey, wait up.
杀手克里斯
Killer Chris.
里面有东西
There's something in there.
-你害怕了吗 兄弟 -闭嘴
- What, are you scared, bro? - Shut up.
蛋白质 兄弟
Protein, bro.
来啊 来啊 到这里来
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come here.
那只 布兰登 抓那只肥的
That one, Brandon. Get the fat one.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on.
你真逊
You suck.
莎拉·苏亚雷斯 2003年-2010年
贝尼托·苏亚雷斯 1994年-2010年
抓那只肥的 别抓小的
Yo, get the fat one, not the small one.
安杰莉卡·苏亚雷斯 1963年-2010年
-妈妈 -艾丽莎 你得安静点
- Mom? - Alicia, you must be quiet.
她在里面 埃琳娜 她在里面
She was inside here. Elena, she was inside here.
-如果她被困在里面 她就死了 -她没死
- If she was trapped in there, she's dead. - She's not dead!
某人锁住了门 这是某人做的
Someone locked the doors. Someone did this.
也许是你妈妈 你不能让里面的东西出来
Either it was your mother-- you cannot let out what is in there.
-你不能这样做 -妈妈
- You cannot. You cannot. - Mom!
-住手 -妈妈
- Stop that. - Mom!
她在哪里 他们在哪里
Where is she? Where are they?
我妈妈在哪里
Where's my mother?
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
我是和三个人一起来的
I came here with three people.
-你见过其他人吗 -钥匙
- Have you seen anyone else? - The keys.
他们回答之前别给他们钥匙
Don't give him the keys until we know.
我们知道答案 如果她没和他们在一起
We know. If she's not with them.
她就死了
She's gone.
不 我妈妈没死 她还活着
No, my mother's not dead. She's not. She's alive.
去外面找她吧 我不在乎
Look for her outside. I don't care.
钥匙给我 我把侄子还你
Give me the keys, I give you your nephew.
然后你们离开这里
And then you leave this place.
钥匙
The keys.
你不能把我们赶出去 我们会死的
You can't send us out there. We'll die out there.
这个怪物不配活着
This monster doesn't deserve to live.
我要她死 像我女儿和丈夫一样
I want her dead like my daughter, my husband.
艾琳
Ilene.
把钥匙给他 埃琳娜
Give him the keys, Elena.
埃琳娜
Elena!
后面有三座坟墓
There are three graves out the back.
埋葬他们的人还在这里
Whoever buried them is still here.
你担心你儿子 我懂
Look, you're worried about your boy. I get that.
-快来 克里斯 -我们会保护好他的
- Come on, Chris. - We'll keep him safe.
他不会受到伤害的
No harm will come to him.
-想得美 小子 -快点 克里斯 我们走
- Nice try, Rocky. - Come on, Chris. Let's go.
-我抓住了一只 -漂亮
- I got one! I got one! - Nice! Nice.
我们不会说西语 抱歉
We don't speak Spanish. Sorry.
-这里是他家 我们得离开 -我不这么想
- This is his place. We have to leave. - I don't think so.
他失去了他的家人 他们被埋在这里
He lost his family. They're buried here.
-这里是他家 -爸爸
- This is his home. - Dad.
我们没有权利 克里斯 我们没有权利
We have no right, Chris. We have no right.
妈妈
Mom?
-放下枪 -拜托 把枪拿开
- Drop the gun. - Por favor, put the gun away.
我们人比你多 放下枪
You're outnumbered. Drop the gun.
让我们走吧 我们会走的
Vámonos. We'll go.
-我们会走的 拜托 -别为难我们
- We'll go. Por favor. - Don't make this hard.
-我不会西语 -抱歉
- No hablo. - Lo siento.
拿开枪
Put the gun away.
这门不该被锁住的
This shouldn't be locked.
不
No!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表