剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我在他的办公室里发现了药丸
I found pills in his office.
我觉得是毒药
I think it's poison.
-你怎么知道 -我对药物很了解
- Well, how do you know? - I know my pharmaceuticals.
而且我知道瘾君子是什么样 他们显然不是
And I know pillheads. Those people are not that.
那些药丸也不是用来消遣的
And those pills are not recreational.
他们马上下来
They'll be right down.
他们明白吗
Do they understand?
我告诉他们要去坐船旅游
Um, told them they were going on a boat ride.
几天后就回来
They'd be back in a couple of days.
我觉得他们对此很兴奋
I think they're excited about it.
我们会照顾好他们 我向你保证
We'll take care of them, I promise you.
我们会保护好他们
We'll keep them safe.
这是哈里的
This-- this is Harry's.
他晚上会害怕
He gets scared at night.
他假装不害怕
He pretends not to,
但是最终他会爬到他姐妹的床上
but he ends up crawling into his sister's bed.
-没事的 -我们一直不让他那样做
- It's okay. - We've been trying to discourage him from that,
但是我觉得没事 你明白吗
but I think it's okay, you know?
如果他那样做 也没事
If he does that, it's okay.
薇拉 她的头发...
And Willa, her hair is--
她的头发不太顺 你梳的话她会哭
she has this hair-- she'll cry if you comb it,
所以洗完头涂上护发素
so just wait till you shampoo and put conditioner in it
就容易梳了
and then it'll be a lot easier.
怎么了
What's going on?
乔治
Hey, George.
这是在做什么 梅利莎
What is this? Melissa?
-乔治 -为什么
- George. - Why?
-为什么 -听我说
- Why? - Listen to me.
我爱你 我爱我们一家
I love you. I love our family.
但是我们必须给他们一个机会
But we have to give them a chance.
我不能每天看着他们
I can't look at them every day
知道他们没有未来 我做不到
and see nothing for them, I just can't.
-妈妈 -乔治
- Mama? - George.
亲爱的 怎么了
What, sweetie? What's wrong?
怎么了 告诉我 告诉妈妈
What? Tell me. Tell Mommy.
没事的 告诉我怎么了
It's okay. Tell me what's wrong.
薇拉不太对劲
Something's wrong with Willa.
留在这里 别动 哈里 留在这里
Stay here. Don't move, Harry. Stay right there.
薇拉
Willa.
薇拉 薇拉
Willa. Willa.
薇拉 怎么...
Willa! What--
宝贝
Baby!
-发生了什么 -她吃了药丸
- What happened, buddy? - She took her pill.
-不 薇拉 -梅利莎
- No, Willa. - Melissa.
不 离开这里
No, get out of here!
薇拉
Will--
梅利莎 梅利莎 你不能抱着她
Melissa. Melissa. No, you can't hold her.
-抱着她不安全 -她知道
- It's not safe to hold her. - She knows.
不
No!
麦蒂
Maddy.
带哈里离开这里
Get Harry away from this.
-带他走 -跟我们走吧
- Take him out. - Come with us.
-不 -你救不了他们
- No. - You can't save them.
我没打算救
I'm not going to.
走吧 走吧
Go. Go.
-发生了什么 -他们转化了
- What happened? - They turned.
我们带男孩一起走
We're taking the boy with us.
我要爸爸 我要妈妈
I want my dad. I want my mama.
我知道 但这是他们的意愿
I know, but this is what they want.
他们想让我们照顾你
They want us to take care of you.
薇拉怎么了
What happened to Willa? Did--
她病了 好吗
She got sick, all right?
来吧 我们进去
Come on, let's go inside.
麦蒂森 你又做了什么
Madison, what have you done now?
我们带上他一起走 我们有空间
We're taking him with us. We have room.
-把他放回原处 -我们有空间
- Put him back where you found him. - We have room.
我们没有 孩子是典型的累赘
We do not. Children are the definition of deadweight.
你不能再这样做了
You're not doing this again.
你无权决定谁生谁死
You don't decide who lives and who dies.
-我有权 -这不容争辩
- That's exactly what I do. - There's no debate.
我们必须这样做 快他妈的开船
We're doing this. Now move the goddamn boat.
停下
Stop!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
哈里 哈里 过来 我带你回家
Harry. Harry, come here. I'm taking you home.
不不
No, no.
-没有家了 -闭嘴
- There's no home anymore. - Shut up.
-你不知道那里有什么 -闭嘴
- You don't know what's back there. - Shut up!
-听我说 -我知道那里有什么
- Listen to me. - I know what's there.
那里有我们的家 那里依然是我们的家
It's our home. This is still our home.
赛斯 你♥爸♥爸不想再这样了
Seth, your dad doesn't want this anymore.
他要我们照顾他
He told us to take care of him.
我爸爸告诉过我他想要什么
My father told me what he wants.
-他教过我 -但是他改主意了
- He taught me. - But he changed his mind.
不不 我不相信你
No, no, I don't believe you.
跟我们走吧 赛斯 拜托了
Come with us, Seth. Please.
丹尼尔 别
Daniel, don't.
我至少能杀你们一人
I can get at least one of you guys.
或许更多 你们想要这样吗
Maybe more. Is that what you want?
让我们回家吧 让我们回家吧
Hmm? Just let us go home. Just let us go.
哈里 过来 快点
Harry, come here. Come on.
这都是因为你
You caused this.
好了 过来 过来
All right, come here. Come here.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
爸爸 看
Papá, mira.
妈妈
Mama?
你不能做点什么吗
Can't you do something?
那孩子有步♥枪♥
The kid has a rifle.
妈妈
Mama?
我要你对着那些好心人挥手 好吗
I want you to wave good-bye to the nice people, okay?
好 一直挥
All right, just keep waving.
克里斯 别看
Oh, Chris, don't look.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表