剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Let's go. - This is unit three.
我们要切断电源了
We are shutting the power down.
重复一次 我们要切断电源了
Again, we are shutting the power down.
赶紧给我找个能开门的人来
Get me somebody in here who can open this damn gate!
马上
Right away.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no!
杰夫 你得听我说
Jeff, I need you to listen to me!
那就给我把电源打开
Then turn the power back on now!
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们已经包围了你 你无处可逃了
We got you surrounded, and you got nowhere to go.
我们一起想个办法
So let's figure a way out of this together.
你可以先放走卡莉
You can start by letting Carly go.
她是你的家人
She s your family
是你太太的姐姐 你不想伤害她的
Your wife's sister. You don't want to hurt her.
菲尔还活着 杰夫 他没事
You know, Phil's alive, Jeff. He's okay.
他很担心卡莉 想见她
He's just worried about Carly and wants to see her T3
你能帮帮他吗
Can you make that happen T
你能为了自己所爱的人 放了她吗
Can you do that for someone I know you love?
就像你爱凯蒂一样
The same way that you love Caty?
我知道你很想你老婆 杰夫
I know you miss your wife, Jeff.
我无法想象你所经历的痛苦折磨
I can't imagine the pain and suffering you're in.
我弟弟很年轻就死了
I lost my brother when he was young,
我现在依然每天都在想他
and I still think about him every day.
请你做出对的选择 杰夫
So let's do the right thing here, Jeff.
让凯蒂为你骄傲
Make Caty proud.
放了她姐姐
Let her sister go.
放下武器 一切都能结束 孩子
Put down your weapon and this can all be over, son.
杰夫 你听他们的
Jeff, listen to them.
求你了
Please.
怎么了 杰夫
What's going on, Jeff?
杰夫
Jeff?
好
All right!
好
All right.
卡莉马上出来了
Carly's coming out.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你得开锁 去开锁
I need you to get the lock. Get the lock.
B队 这里是A队 人♥质♥已被释放
Bravo, this is Alpha. Hostage has been released.
往你们那边去了
Sending your way.
杰夫
Jeff?
杰夫
Jeff?
我需要你投降
I need you to give yourself up.
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
我爱你 凯蒂
I love you, Caty.
三年前我就该跟你一起死的
I should have just died with you three years ago.
不 不要
No, no, hey, hey.
不
No!
没事的 你过来
It's okay. Come on.
把她带走
You take her.
嫌犯已死 他开枪自杀了
Subject down. He shot himself.
人为了爱 真是无所不用其极
The things we do for love.
我就是想说 -又要说谢谢吗
Can I just say- - - Is it thank you again?
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道我都说了一百遍了
I know that's, like, the 100th time,
但我真的是得谢谢你
but it just bears repeating.
凯特 现在是21世纪了
Kat, it's the 21st century.
局里需要人
The bureau needs people,
尤其是女人 会写代码的女人
especially women, who can code and load.
能有你是他们的幸运
They're lucky to have you.
这里的东西很好吃 但我撑死了
Well, this was amazing, but I'm stuffed.
你要不要把我的薯条打包带回家
Do you want to take my fries home?
我的酒店没有小冰箱 所以
My hotel doesn't have a minifridge, so.
酒店
Hotel?
你的公♥寓♥呢
What happened to your apartment?
我没租到自己想要的房♥子
The studio I had my eye on fell through.
但现在这个时节可以选的房♥子也不多
But there's, like, not a lot of inventory this time of year.
不过好处是 酒店会帮我换床单
On the upside, housekeeping will change my sheets.
你应该知道 刚从学院毕业
I mean, you know that you're only on, like,
薪水不会很高的吧
a 10: 00 to 2: 00 coming out of the Academy, right?
就算他们给我花生当工资
They could pay me in peanuts
我也还是会去那里上班的
and I'd still show up to 26 Fed.
是可以
I mean, sure.
但这样你的工资就要全花在酒店上了
But you're going to spend your entire paycheck on a hotel.
没什么的
It's no big deal.
我公♥寓♥里其实还有间空房♥
Uh, I actually have a spare room at my apartment.
我室友雷经常不在家
My roommate, he's away a lot, Ray.
他其实是我同组的同事
He is actually my colleague on the task force,
所以我相信他肯定不介意
so I'm sure he wouldn't mind
你找到房♥子之前在我们那里暂住的
if you bunked in with us until you found something.
我不想打扰你们
I don't want to put you out.
不 你要知道 我家
No, I mean, you know, my house is
其实就像是任性联调局探员的宿舍
like a boarding house for wayward FBI agents.
现在都快成传统了
It's like tradition at this point.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
不是永久的
I mean, you know, not forever.
等你找到房♥子而已
Just until you've found your feet.
太谢谢你了 哈娜 -没事的
Thank you, Hana! - Yeah, it's all right.
谢谢你 -好了
Thank you! - All right. Yeah.
没事 不用谢
Of course, yeah, you're welcome.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表