剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他不是干不出来
I wouldn't put it past him.
听着 我不知道他姓什么
Look, I don't know his last name
也不知道他住哪里 但他是帮这里的某个有钱人
or where he lives, but he runs a crab boat
也不知道他住哪里 但他是帮这里的某个有钱人
or where he lives, but he runs a crab boat
经营捕蟹船的
for some rich guy around here.
船叫安·布兰奇
It's called the"Ann Blanche. "
瓦尔总是在说他身上很臭
Val's always talking about how bad he stinks.
不好意思
Excuse me a second.
雷 怎么了
Hey, Ray. What's up?
潜水员在13号♥高速公路附近
Divers found a vehicle submerged in the pond
波科莫克溪旁边的池塘里淹了一辆车
by Pocomoke Creek right off of Highway 13.
是那辆丰田吗
Is it the Toyota?
对 他们正在安排拖车
Yeah, they're pulling in the tow rig now.
听着 我们马上到
Look, we're pulling up
瓦尔最后出现的地点了 所以你们更近一点
to Val's last known, so you're closer.
我们过去 然后再绕回去
We'll take it, and circle back.
好 -帮我个忙行吗
AlI right. - Can you do me a favor?
给哈娜发短♥信♥了
·Text Hana.
告诉她关于这个男朋友的事情
Tell her about the boyfriend and have her check
让她在渔业局查查
the"Ann Blanche's"registration
安·布兰奇号♥的登记信息 搞定
with Fish and Game. Done.
安·布兰奇号♥的登记信息 搞定
with Fish and Game. Done.
可以 妮娜·蔡斯 很不错
· Okay, Nina Chase. I see you.
可以 妮娜·蔡斯 很不错
Okay, Nina Chase. I see you.
你搞砸了 特拉维斯
You screwed up, Travis.
瓦莱丽看到你开枪打死那个男人了
Valerie saw you shoot that man.
你冷静一点 别再给我压力了
Just calm down and quit stressing me out.
已经12小时了
It has been 12 hours.
要是她报♥警♥了怎么办
What if she went to the police?
她卖♥♥了那些东西给我们 不可能的
After what she sold us, no way.
她现在大概已经在去墨西哥的半路上了
She's probably halfway to Mexico by now.
我们按照计划来 等卡普洛
We just stick with the plan and wait for Caploe.
我们按照计划来 等卡普洛
We just stick with the plan and wait for Caploe.
是瓦莱丽 -别接
It's Valerie. - Don't answer.
她可能和警♥察♥在一起
She could be with the cops.
喂
Hello.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are
也不知道你跟我女朋友在一起搞什么
or what you're up to with my girlfriend,
也不知道你跟我女朋友在一起搞什么
or what you're up to with my girlfriend,
但我知道 我现在手里拿着10万块现金
but I do know I'm sitting here with 100, 000 cash in my hands,
我猜你们手里不止这点钱
and my guess is, there's more where that came from.
你打错了
You've got the wrong number.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他拔刀之后你给了他两枪
Two to the gut right after he drew the knife.
你开着红色丰田跑了 车牌号♥3X5TC21
You ran off in a red Toyota, license plate 3X5TC21.
我都写下来了
I made sure to write it down.
瓦莱丽人呢
·Where's Valerie?
不用管她
·Don't worry about her.
我要另外10万现金
I want another 100K in cash,
不然我就报♥警♥
or I tell the cops what I saw.
我需要时间凑钱
·That's gonna take time.
给你一小时 凑到钱给我发短♥信♥
You have one hour. Text me when you have it.
我们没有10万现金了
We don't have another 100K in cash.
我们不需要 米莉
We don't need it, Millie.
只需要说我们凑到钱了 然后安排见面就行
We just say that we have it, and we arrange a meetup.
怎么 你要把他一起打死吗
·What, you gonna shoot him too?
不 卡普洛会解决的
No. Caploe will take care of it.
他是老大
He's the boss.
他来处理
He'll handle it.
弗吉尼亚州 奥克霍尔
Oak Hall, Virginia
有什么发现 -什么都没有
What have we got? - Whole lot of nothing.
副驾驶手套箱和后备箱都是空的
Passenger compartment and trunk were empty.
没有发现尸休 也没有任何手♥机♥ 钱包
No body and no personal effects
或者是身份证明之类的私人物品
like a phone, purse, or ID either.
窗户本来就关着的吗 -是的
Windows were already down? - Yeah.
潜水员正准备去搜索水底
Divers are about to search the creek bottom
看我们把车拉出来的时候有没有掉东西出来
to see if anything fell out when we pulled it.
好 谢了
AII right. Thanks.
她到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is she?
说说看
Talk to me.
有轮胎痕 大概是逃跑用车的
Tire tracks, probably from the getaway vehicle.
你的影子挡到了
Your shadow's in the way.
你的站姿比一般人宽 轮胎痕间距也是
Stance is wider than normal, and so are the tracks.
爪形胎面花纹印痕
Claw pattern tread bar impression.
根据这些以及滑动痕迹
I mean, based on that and these spin- outs,
我觉得要找的车是吉普或者小卡车
I'm guessing we're looking for a Jeep or a truck,
四轮驱动 配有磨损严重的
four- wheel drive with aftermarket off- road tires
二手越野轮胎
that are worn way down.
这都是铸博教的吗
·Jubal teach you all that?
我挺了解车的 个人爱好
I know cars. It's kind of my thing.
巴恩斯告诉我说 彼得是在骚扰瓦莱丽
Barnes told me that Pete was harassing Valerie,
所以或许我们搞错了
SO maybe we got this wrong.
或许她男朋友是去接她的
Maybe the boyfriend was here to pick her up.
他们开枪打死了彼得 跑路 把车扔在这儿了
They shot Pete, took off, and ditched the car here.
所以瓦莱丽是共犯 不是被害人
So Valerie is an accomplice, not a victim.
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
哈娜 丰田车是空的 瓦莱丽依然失踪
Hana, the Toyota is empty, and Valerie's still missing
我们确认了她男朋友的身份
We ID'd her boyfriend.
名字叫埃尔伍德·麦卡伦
His name's Elwood McCarron.
有故意伤害和盗窃的前科
He has priors for assault and theft.
他人不在最后登记的地址 但是他的捕蟹船
He wasn't at his last known, but his crab boat's
登记在瓦茨湾码头
registered to a slip at Watts Bay Marina.
我们这就过去 -好
We're on our way now. - All right.
把地址发给我 再查查看这人名下
Send me the address and check to see if this guy owns
有没有吉普车或者小卡车
any kind of Jeep or truck.
到那儿汇合 -收到
We'll meet you there. - Copy that.
弗吉尼亚州 瓦茨湾
雷和巴恩斯跟我来
Ray and Barnes with me.
你们俩守住码头 。防止他试图逃跑
You two cover the docks just in case he tries to run.
你们俩守住码头 防止他试图逃跑
You two cover the docks just in case he tries to run.
埃尔伍德·麦卡伦
Elwood McCarron.
我们是联调局的
FBI.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
别跑 别跑啊
Stop. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
你们都没事吧
Hey. You guys all right?
没事 他死透了
·Yeah. He's dead meat.
雷米 这边
Remy, over here.
雷米 这边
Remy, over here:
那是瓦莱丽
That's Valerie.
各位
·Hey, guys.
这儿有部笔记本电脑
I got a laptop here.
看上去是伍迪刚刚在用的
Looks like Woody was on it.
我这儿看到三条短♥信♥
I got three text messages.
我准备好了
"I have it
两点半 索尔兹伯里克拉克斯顿大道见
"Meet 2: 30, Clarkston Ave, Salisbury.
一个人来
Come alone. "
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is that?
死人的 -好
Dead guy. - Okay.
现在我们只需要弄清楚他是为了什么
Now we just need to figure out who the meetup is with
要去见谁就行了
and what it's about.
大概跟这个有关系吧
Well, it probably has something to do with this.
他这都是哪儿来的
Where'd he get all this?
我猜肯定不是捕螃蟹
Well, I doubt it's from crabbing.
要回复吗
You wanna respond?
当然要回复了
Hell, yeah, I wanna respond.
继续勾着对面这人
Keep whoever this is on the hook.
哈娜 -好 笔记本电脑交给我
Hana. - Yeah. I got the laptop.
继续深挖
Keep digging on it.
联♥系♥法医 等应急响应小组来
Call the coroner and wait for the ERT.
其他人跟我一起去参加这次神秘会面
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表