剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Someone could launch a missile at us,
我们也无法预知到
and we would never see it coming.
国防部知道这件事了吗 -当然
Is DOD in the loop on this? - Definitely.
联合反恐工作小组呢
What about the JTTF?
马上到了
They're pulling up right now.
把他们找来
Go find them.
我们得集♥合♥资源
We need to pool our resources here.
好 你们的工作站在哪里
Okay. Where's your station?
我需要看一下这个代码
I need to see this code.
好 在这里暂停
Okay, stop right there.
能放大吗
Can you blow it up?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
接下来交给我们
We got it from here.
弗吉尼亚州 维也纳
Vienna, Virginia
顺带一提 谢谢你
Hey, thanks, by the way.
雷米说是你和大伙儿
Remy said you and the gang
给我做了担♥保♥ 我才能有这份工作
vouched for me so I could get the gig.
真的很感谢你
I really appreciate that.
你多合适啊
QUE*E Totally made sense, right?
但我没想到你这么快就来了
I just didn't expect you so soon.
我以为你还有一个月产假呢
Didn't you have another month of maternity leave left?
是啊
Yeah.
但我已经准备好回来工作了
I was ready to come back to work, though.
你放得下孩子吗
You're okay with leaving the baby?
道吉是喝奶粉的
Dougie's on a bottle.
我们找到了个很不错的保姆 而且斯科拉
We have a great nanny, and Scola's
其实是个很棒的父亲
actually a really fantastic father.
我很喜欢铸博 但拜托
I love Jubal, but come on.
通缉要犯组
The Fugitive Task Force.
这我怎么能错过呢
I'm not gonna miss this train.
好了 有比对结果了
Okay, we got a hit.
托马斯·J·霍普金斯 42岁
Thomas J. Hopkins, 42.
这看上去不像是我看到的那个货车司机
It doesn't look like the driver of the van I saw.
不是他 往下拉
Uh- uh. Scroll down.
不是他 往下拉
Uh- uh. Scroll down.
一项保险诈骗的前科
One prior for insurance fraud. C
最后登记的住处在雷斯顿
Last known residence is in Reston.
而且在马纳萨斯开了一家修车厂
·Also owns body shop in Manassas.
不如你去那里 我去他家
How about you take that, and I'll take his house?
我送你过去 然后再去马纳萨斯
I'lI drop you off on the way and head to Manassas.
又来了
There it is again.
扫描 暂停 重扫 再走
Sweep, pause, re- sweep, and go.
但路径每次都会调整的
But the route adjusts every time.
什么情况
What's going on?
我觉得这不是一群地下室里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't think this is a bunch of terrorists in a basement.
这里有个算法 但太快了不可能是人在操作
There is an algorithm, but it's too fast to be human.
这可能就是一个家伙在笔记本电脑上用人工智能辅助
This could be one guy with a laptop using AI,
如果他能接触到有足够算力的服务器的话
assuming he has access to a powerful enough server.
等一下 你是说就一个人一台电脑
·Wait a minute, you're telling me one dude
就能黑进军用卫星吗
on a computer can hack into a military satellite?
萨鲁斯特7号♥是民用的 不是军用的
Sallust 7 is civilian. It's not military.
大部份私营公♥司♥靠的都是隐藏式安保
Most private companies rely on security through obscurity.
都很多年没加固过系统了
They haven't hardened their systems in years.
那能阻止吗
Can we stop it?
如果我能捕捉到这个算法
If I can capture the algorithm
用到我们的服务器上
and slave it to our server...
那至少能拖慢它
Then I can at least slow it down.
那就是我们的机器人对他们的了
It'll be our robot against theirs.
妮娜 怎么了
Hey, Nina. What's up?
妮娜
Nina?
这下面没信♥号♥♥ 你得上楼去
There's no service down here. You gotta go upstairs.
好 我马上回来
AII right. I'll be right back.
喂 妮娜 不好意思
Hey, Nina. Sorry about that.
我们查到了其中一个人的身份
Yeah, we got an ID on one of our guys.
名字叫汤米·霍普金斯
Name's Tommy Hopkins.
我现在在他的修车厂
I'm at his body shop now.
这地方空了 但我们找的那辆货车在这里
Place is empty, but the van we're looking for is here.
哈娜刚跟我说这次黑客行动可能只有一个人一台电脑
Hana just told me this hack could be one guy and a laptop.
如果是霍普金斯 那我们得赶紧找到他
If it's Hopkins, we need to find him fast.
好 我现在就去他家
AlI right. I'm headed to the house now.
巴恩斯在那儿 我联♥系♥她 好吧
Barnes is there. I'll call her, okay?
雷米 雷米 出什么事了
Remy. Remy, what was that?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
大楼外部发生枪击
Hey, we got shots fired outside the building!
什么 -联♥系♥本地警方 叫特警队来
What? - Call PD and SWAT!
不不不 封锁出入口
No, no, no, no! Secure the exits!
走走走 快走
Move, move, movel Go, go!
不 不不不 赶紧找掩体啊
Hey, no, no, no. Get- - get to cover!
不 不不不 赶紧找掩体啊
Hey, no, no, no. Get- - get to coverl
还要救护车
Ambulances too.
有一名女性受伤
We got one woman down.
重复一次
Repeat!
一名女性受伤 快啊
One woman down! Hurry!
我是埃斯克里奇 这是米勒
I'm Eskridge. This is Miller.
他在大楼西侧楼顶
He's in the building west side, up top.
持有自动化武器
Automatic weapon.
他已经重新上了两次膛 证明他弹♥药♥充足
He's already reloaded twice, so he's got plenty of ammo.
这儿到底怎么回事
The hell is going on here?
这是在分散我们的注意力 懂吧
It's a diversion. All right?
目前国家侦察局正在面对黑客攻击
There's a hack in progress in the NRO
这是他们在试图吸引工作人员注意力
to try to distract the staff and pull them
让他们离开岗位
away from their stations.
喂 不要 别出来
Hey. No. Hey. No!
不 别动 别动
No, don't move, don't move!
是那边在开枪
It's coming from over there.
还有一个人
We got another one.
哈娜 现在有两个枪手了
Hana, we got two shooters now.
该死的特警呢
Where the hell is SWAT?
大概还有己分钟到
They're about two minutes out.
要我上来吗
You want me to come up?
不 你原地待着 继续应对黑客攻击
·No, stay where you are and focus on the hack.
告诉处长 让人都不许离开大楼
Tell the director no one else leaves the building.
不能再给他们增加目标了
We don't want any more targets.
收到
Copy that.
我们得行动起来了
We gotta move.
不等特警了吗
You don't wanna wait for SWAT?
不
No.
干等永远是没用的
Waiting never works.
我们得吸引这群疯子 把他们除掉
We gotta engage these psychos and take them out.
米勒 你跟我来 我们往西
Miller, you come with me, and we'll go west.
雷 你带上埃斯克里奇往东
Ray, take Eskridge and go east.
明白吗 -明白
We good? - Yes, sir.
保持通讯畅通 时刻记住自己的位置
Stay on comms and know your positions.
不能让交火导致事态变得更糟糕
We don't want our crossfire making this any worse.
掩护我们
Cover us.
弗吉尼亚州 雷斯顿
Reston, Virginia
嗨 妮娜 怎么了
Hey, Nina. What's up?
国家侦察局那边出大事了
AlI hell's breaking loose at the NRO.
外面有两个狙击手
Two snipers are outside shooting
在枪击他们看到的所有人 -什么
at everybody they see. - What?
雷米呢 -他和雷在反击
Where's Remy? - He and Ray are engaged.
特警在路上了 本地警局也已经到了
SWAT's on the way, and there's PD everywhere.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那黑客行动呢
And what about the hack?
哈娜说还在继续
Well, Hana said that it's still ongoing,
但她现在觉得这不是一群人干的了
but she doesn't think it's a big group of people anymore.
可能只是有个人在某处借助人工智能
It might just be one guy somewhere with a laptop
靠一台笔记本电脑在操作 -就一个人吗
using AI. - One guy?
是的
Yeah.
我可能知道是谁了
Well, I might know who.
汤米·霍普金斯曾经有个老婆 马洛里
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表