剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我希望可以认为两边
I like to believe that both sides
都吸取了一些教训
have learned some lessons.
你看看新闻
Read the news
两边都没有吸取什么教训
Both sides have learned nothina.
那就从我们开始
But let's start.
就在这里
Riqht here,
就现在 rC
riqht now.
那些人从未付出过代价
These men never paid a price.
所以呢
So. what?
你杀了我们
You kill us,
我们的孩子再来杀你们
our children kill vou,
你们的孩子再来杀他们
vour children kill them.
冤冤相报何时了
It's time to put a stop to this cvcle
是时候阻止这一切了 杰拉
of retribution and retaliation. Jevla.
听我说
Listen to me.
复仇不是答案
Venqeance is not the answer.
复仇是我的氧气
Venqeance is mv oxvqen.
对新奥尔良发生的事情 我很抱歉
I am sorrv about what happened in New Orleans.
但你得相信我 我不知道
But vou qot to believe me that I did not know
他们会给你放你女儿的录音
that thev were qonna plav vou a tape of vour little qirl.
如果那声音是你五岁的儿子
What would vou do if the voice on that tape
你会怎么做
had been vour five- vear- old son?
我不知道 卡马尔 我无法
I don't know. Kamal. I can't- -
如果你被关了18年
If vou'd had 18 vears in a caqe
日日夜夜想着
to contemplate the damaqe
那遭遇会对他造成的伤害
that would do to him?
我们的战术确实是不道德的
Our tactics were immoral.
我们的领导人 替我们做出了
And our leaders made choices for us
无法为之辩解的决定
that were indefensible.
现在 20年后 我们在这里
And here we are 20 vears later,
把自己的孩子牵扯进
and we're draqqina our own children into the mess
我们的烂摊子
that we made.
卡马尔
Kamal.
卡马尔 -别
Kamal. Hev, hev, hev.
伯克一个人出来了
Berk's cominq out alone.
要开枪吗
Should we take him down?
先别
Not vet.
所有人原地待命
Evervbodv. stand down.
杰拉
Jevla.
慢点 杰拉
Easv. Jevla.
慢慢的
Go real easv.
父亲 怎么了
Father. what's qoinq on?
我已经可以坦然面对这一切了
I've made mv peace.
对我来说 都结束了
It's over for me now.
你来决定
You decide.
我们走
Let's qo.
大家都没事吧
Evervbodv qood?
都没事
Yeah. we're qood.
这些你为什么不告诉我
Whv didn't vou tell me about anv of this?
我希望你能为我骄傲
I wanted vou to be proud of me.
拜托 你知道我一直是为你骄傲的 爸
Ah. come on. vou know I'm proud of vou, Pop.
但我并不自豪
But I wasn't proud of me.
错待他们的不是你
It wasn't vou that mistreated them.
或许我确实阻止不了他们
Well. mavbe I couldn't stop it,
但我总是能做点什么的
but I could have done somethinq.
我可以 我本可以辞职的
You know. I could have- - I could have quit.
或者做吹哨人 -爸 我理解
I could have blown the whistle. - Yeah. Dad. I qet it.
好吗
All riqht?
当时事情很复杂
It was complicated.
你是新奥尔良最初的几个黑人探员之一
You were one of the first Black aqents in New Orleans.
还要养家
With a familv to support.
但我没有勇气
But I couldn't find the couraqe
为自己的信仰而站出来
to stand up for what I believed.
你不能再为此自责了
You qotta stop beatinq vourself up about this.
好吗 或许你当年做的一些事情
All riqht, mavbe some of the thinqs
确实是不对的 但你那么做
vou did back then were wronq. but vou did them
是有对的理由的 好吗
for the riqht reason, all riqht?
可能吧 儿子
I quess so, son.
但你知道 你得尽力
But vou know. vou qot to trv to live vour life
去活得不后悔
with no reqrets.
而且我说的不只是工作 儿子
And I'm not iust talkinq about the iob. son.
跟你约会的那个年轻女孩
That vouna ladv vou've been seeinq- -
又来了 -听我说完啊
Ah. here we qo. All riqht, hear me out.
如果你觉得她就是那个对的人
You know. if vou reallv think she's the one,
不要错过
do not let her slip throuqh vour hands.
爱你 爸
Love vou. Pop.
靠 那我也只能说爱你了
Damn it, I quess I qot to love vou back.
天 你真是一点没变
Oh. man. You ain't chanqed.
我得说 你当年真是挺酷的
I qotta sav, vou- - vou were prettv badass back then.
是啊 不然你以为你从哪儿遗传来的
Yeah. well. and where do vou think vou qot it from. huh?
我知道我从哪儿遗传来的
I know where I qot it from.
咔蹦
Ka- pow.
等一下啊
Oh. one second.
喂 怎么了
Hev, what's up?
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talkinq about.
厉害啊 博士
Hell veah. Doctor.
不不不 咱 那肯定要出去啊
No. no. hev, let's- nah. we qoinq out.
好好庆祝一下
We qonna celebrate.
是啊 带上 带上凯勒布
Yes. Brinq- - brina Caleb.
我们要 我们要
We about to- - we about to. uh- -
我有个人想让你见见 好吗
There's somebodv I want vou to meet, okav?
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
看到没 卡农先生
See that, Mr. Cannon?
不错 还不错
Not bad. not bad.
但你还有一球 是吧
But vou qot another ball. all riqht?
看你能不能打个补中出来
So let's see if vou can clear the deck.
天 -来吧
Ah. man. Come on with it.
感觉你们俩今天过得很精彩啊
Hev. sounds like vou two had quite the dav.
你也是啊 小姐
As did vou, vouna ladv.
我就知道她肯定会大杀四方的
Yeah. I knew she would kill it.
从来没怀疑过
Never a doubt.
真不错
Good for vou.
到你了 卡农先生
You're up. Mr. Cannon.
好嘞
Ah. okev- dokev.
所以 你还记得几天前
So vou know that thina I couldn't talk about
我没空谈的那件事吗
a few davs aqo?
记得
Yeah.
我不想在自己的人生还虚浮不定的时候
I didn't want to lead vou on
给你错误的暗示
while mv whole life was up in the air.
但现在我能拿到学位了
Mm. But I can finallv
就终于可以深呼吸
take a deep breath and see thinqs clearlv
好好思考一下了
now that I'm actuallv qettina mv deqree.
所以 如果你愿意 那我也愿意
So I'm all in if vou are.
当然了 -是吗
Of course I am. Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
到你了 雷
You're up. Rav.
是吗 这么快 好好好
Yeah? Alreadv? All riqht. all riqht,
好好好 -你♥爸♥打了个全中
all riqht, all riqht. - Your dad qot a strike.
当然了 他那
Of course he did. I tauqht him
都是我教的 是吧
evervthinq he knows. all riqht?
好了 看着 -行行行
Now. look- Yeah. sure.
关键就在放的那一下 懂吧
It is all about the release. okav?
哇哦
Whoo!
棒啊
Man. Let's qo. babv!
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talkinq about.
好了
Hev. there we qo.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表