剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Because he loves me.
你爱一个人 就要放他们自♥由♥
And when you love someone, you set them free.
波比 给我讲个性感的故事
Poppy, tell me a sexy story.
我说了 我不叫波比
I told you. My name isn't Poppy.
你要想听性感的故事
If you want to hear a sexy story,
找你自己的老婆去
go find your own wife.
波比 波比 打开程序
Poppy? Poppy, open program.
波比 -抱歉
Poppy- - I'm sorry.
但我不接受你的指令了 埃里克
But I don't take commands from you anymore, Eric.
你没有权限
You're not authorized.
我得走了
I have to go now.
再见
Goodbye.
我和雷一起 在控制室里
I'm in the control room with Ray.
杰夫 我们是联调局的 出来
Jeff, FBI! Show yourself.
我在这里
Over here.
你们得帮帮我
You gotta help me.
他劫持了我老婆 -菲尔被枪击了
He has my wife. - Phil's been shot.
立刻让急救人员进来
Get EMS here right away.
他枪击了我 还带走了卡莉
He shot me. He took Carly.
好 你慢点 好吗
Yeah, yeah, slow down, all right?
你受惊了 他为什么要带走卡莉
You're in shock. Now, why did he take Carly?
因为他疯了
Because he lost his mind.
他把我带来这里 让我♥操♥作控制台
He brought me here. He put me at that console.
逼我重置人工智能
He made me reorg the AI.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
那个聊天机器人波比 他逼我把她所有的程式
The chatbot, Poppy, he made me take all her programming
都下载到服务器机房♥里的一个服务器上
and download it to one server in the server room.
为了毁了它吗 -不不不
·To destroy it? - No, no.
他不是想毁了它
He doesn't want to destroy it.
他是想把它变回去
He wants to take it back.
他一直管那个程序叫凯蒂
He kept calling the program Caty.
说他要放她自♥由♥
Said he was going to set her free.
服务器机房♥在哪里 -我找到了
Where's the server room? - I found it.
在大楼另一侧
It's on the other side of the building.
他把她带去那儿了吗 -我想是的
Is that where he took her? - I think so.
各位 杰夫在监控里
Hey, guys, Jeff is here on surveillance.
他打开了一台电脑
He's opening up a laptop.
怎么回事
What's going on?
杰夫和凯莉一起在服务器机房♥里
Jeff's in the server room with Carly.
菲尔 你表现得很好了 接下来他们会照顾好你
Phil, you did great. These guys got you now.
求你们了 去救卡莉
Please, just get Carly.
别让他伤害她
Don't let him hurt her.
你留在这儿 盯住这个显示器
Stay here and watch that monitor.
这是我们目前唯一能看到里面的途径了
It's the only eyes we have right now.
妮娜 雷 跟我来
Nina, Ray, rock and roll.
杰夫 这是怎么回事
Jeff, what's happening?
为什么那个是蓝色的
Why is that one blue?
因为菲尔完成了他的任务
Because Phil did his job.
什么任务
What is that?
这是你妹妹
This is your sister.
什么
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
这是凯蒂
This is Caty.
杰夫 凯蒂已经死了
Jeff, Caty's gone.
听着 她
Look, her- -
她的身体可能是 但她
her body might be, but her- -
她的大脑 和她的灵魂
her mind and her soul,
凯蒂的这些部分都还在这里
all those parts of Caty are still here.
我做到了 我找到办法把她带回来了
I did it- - I found a way to bring her back.
她死了
She's dead.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
我自己的老婆自己认得
I think I know my own wife.
她还活着 而且就在这个服务器里
She is alive and she is right here inside this server.
杰夫 拜托 这太疯狂了
Jeff, please. This is insane.
他们已经从我手里抢走她一次了
They already took her from me once.
布莱恩 博石科技 还有那个恶心的波比
Brian, Borstone Tech, and that disgusting Poppy.
她都不认识真正的凯蒂
And she didn't even know the real Caty.
不像你我
Not like you and I do.
但现在这一切都结束了 因为我把她带回来了
But that's over now because I've got her back.
我不明白 你在做什么
I don't understand. What are you doing?
我在放凯蒂自♥由♥ 这样全世界
I am setting Caty free so that the rest of the world
就都能知道她是个多好的人了
can see what an amazing human being she is.
我跟她保证过
I made her a promise.
我觉得你还在悲伤之中
I think you're still grieving.
我知道你很想念凯蒂 我也是
I know you miss Caty, and I do, too,
但这样是不对的 杰夫里
but this isn't the answer, Jeffrey.
你得住手 拜托了 别让事情变得更糟糕
You have to stop, please, before this gets any worse.
是 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
你不明白
You don't understand.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
我没时间跟你解释了
I don't have any more time to explain to you.
把东西给我
Give me the damn thing.
这为什么不起作用 -我不知道
Why isn't it working? - I don't know.
雷米
Remy!
杰夫 我们是联调局的
Jeff, FBI!
把门打开 -退后
Open this gate. - Get back!
别过来
Stay back!
别烦我 我
And leave me alonel I sw- -
我发誓 我真的会开枪的
I swear to God I'll shoot her.
立刻把门打开
Open this gate right now!
别过来
Stay back.
走 -不
Come on. No.
不
No.
所以现在什么计划
So what's the play?
我们别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
我们按规矩来 等人♥质♥解救小组 把他引出来
We go by the book, wait for HRT, smoke him out.
我也同意
Agreed.
我们现在能看到他 卡莉又是他老婆的姐姐
We have eyes on him, and Carly's his sister- in- law.
希望他不会伤害她
Hopefully, he doesn't want to hurt her.
哈娜 你说
Hana, talk to me.
我们一直在研究杰夫的电脑
We've been working on Jeff's computer,
这太疯狂了
and it's crazy.
他完全重写了人工智能波比的人格
He completely overwrote- the Poppy. AI persona.
这个程序现在自认是凯蒂
The program now only identifies as Caty.
不遵守任何基本的指令
It won't obey any basic commands.
所以他创造了一个魔鬼 -还当成是自己老婆
So he created a monster. - That he thinks is his wife.
这家伙就是个彻头彻尾的变♥态♥
This guy's a straight freak.
无论如何 她都很危险
Ugh, whatever it is, she's dangerous.
杰夫还去掉了安全设置
Jeff also removed the safety protocols,
博石担心如果这玩意儿出去了 ·
and Borstone's worried that if it gets out,
那就彻底完蛋了
all hell will break loose.
什么叫出去
Yeah, what do you mean, gets out?
像病毒一样 传到网络上
Uploaded to the internet like a virus.
如果杰夫把它变成开源的
If Jeff makes this open source,
那任何人 真的是任何人
anyone, and I mean anyone,
都能在网上控制 操纵凯蒂
can control and manipulate Caty online.
那她就可以移♥动♥物品 伤害人类
She'll be able to move things, hurt people,
就像她在布莱恩·博石家里所做的那样
just like she did at Brian Borstone's house.
到时候黄♥片♥都不算什么了
Porn will be the least of our worries.
哈娜 他现在手里有台电脑
Hana, he has a computer in there.
看着已经连在服务器上了
It looked like he was hooking it up to a server.
那你得阻止他
Well, then you need to stop him.
趁还来得及
Before it's too late.
我们要切断这栋楼的电源
We're killing power to the building.
我觉得这主意不行
I don't think that's a good idea.
巴恩斯现在正在监控他
Barnes has surveillance on him.
这我们只能之后再处理了
We'll just have to deal with it.
你知道主电表箱在哪里吗
You know where the main box is?
知道 就在拐角那边 电子接线间
Yeah, it's right around the corner, electrical closet.
雷 你跟他去 把电断了
Ray, go with him. Shut it down.
我们走 -这里是第3组
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表