剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Guess government by the people, for the people
不适合他们 -是啊
wasn't for them. Yeah.
联♥系♥律师 给政♥府♥写信
Call a lawyer. Write to government.
表明态度 -是啊
Make a stand. - Yeah.
他们不是要表明态度
What they were trying to do wasn't a statement.
而是一种宣言
It was a manifesto.
是的
Yeah, it was.
卡普洛还真写下来了
Caploe actually wrote it.
这是我们在他办公室里找到的
We found this in his office.
暴♥乱♥是肃被聆听者的表达
·"Riot is the language of the unheard. "
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
他们真用马丁路德金的话
Are they reaJly trying to justify killing people
来给自己杀人找借口吗
by quoting Dr. King?
这第一个案子就够疯狂的了
Okay, well, this has been a crazy first case.
我饿死了 有谁想吃晚饭吗
I'm famished. Does anybody wanna grab dinner?
好啊
·Sure.
你不需要回家见孩子吗
Don't you have a baby to get home to?
他应该已经睡了 今天该斯科拉履行爸爸的职责 所以
He'll already be asleep, and Scola's on daddy duty, so.
我确实需要食物 还有酒
I could use some food and a drink.
多来点
Or 20.
我约好了要和柯拉去滑冰 所以
I'm gonna go roller skating with Cora, so.
没事的 好吗 -好
It's cool, all right? - Okay.
你呢 老大
What about you, boss?
我的迪斯科动感单车课已经迟到了
You know, I'm late for my disco spin class.
所以我跟雷一起走
So I'm gonna head out with Ray.
女士们好好享受
You ladies have fun.
尽管疯
Make bad decisions.
嗨 科瑞 你还好吗
Hey, Corey. How you doing?
挺好的
Uh, good.
我刚才
I was, um- -
我刚才睡着了
I was sleeping.
怎么了
What's going on?
挺久没你消息了
I haven't heard from you in a while.
我想着过来看看你这儿
I figured I'd stop by and check out your place.
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
这么整洁啊
Neat freak, huh?
这个吧
·Well.
医学生都这么吃
Med school diet.
最近他们压榨我们挺狠的
They've been running me pretty ragged lately.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I figured as much,
所以我给你买♥♥了点塔伦蒂诺熟食店的
so I got you some mortadella and Boursin cheese
意式肉肠和波尔斯因奶酪
from Tarantino's Deli.
加上新鲜面包
Slap it on this fresh bread here
还有芥黄和番茄
with a little Dijon and tomato- mmm.
好吃到升♥天♥
Make you wanna kiss your grandma.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 科瑞
So listen, Corey- -
我知道你来干什么
·Look, I know why you're here.
抱歉一直没回你消息
I'm sorry I didn't respond to your texts.
抱歉一直没回你消息
I'm sorry I didn't respond to your texts.
我只是实在太忙了
I've just been really busy.
忙到没时间理家里人吗
·Too busy for family?
雷米 我们不是家人
Remy, we're not family.
我几乎都不了解你
I barely know you.
我很后悔 自己不够了解你父亲
I regret not knowing your father.
要是我能更了解他一点就好了
I wish I knew him better,
但他是我弟弟
but he was my brother,
但他是我弟弟
but he was my brother,
我很爱他
and I loved him.
所以我不会再犯这种错了
I'm not gonna make that same mistake twice.
这跟你没有关系
This isn't about you.
听着 我唯一真正的家人
Look, the only real family member
就是我妈妈
I've ever had was my mother,
可她在我人生中每一件重要的事情上
and she lied to me about every single
都骗了我
important thing in my life.
她只是想保护你
She was just trying to protect you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
我是个成年人了 我只是想过好自己的生活 好吗
I'm a grown man just trying to live my life, okay?
我不需要什么朋友 或者导师 或者父辈榜样
I don't need a friend or a mentor or a father figure
就是你现在想成为的那个样子 我不需要
or whatever the hell this is that you're trying to do.
你不想了解你父亲是个什么样的人吗
Don't you wanna know your own father, who he was?
不想
No.
这有什么意义吗
What's the point?
意义是 你很像他
The point is, I see a lot of him in you,
你应该为此骄傲
and you should be proud of that.
你才刚说过 你根本不了解他
·You just said that you didn't know him.
他心是好的 科瑞
He had a good heart, Corey.
那挺好
Oh, good for him.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你应该在乎
Well, you should.
你也是左撇子 就跟你♥爸♥一样
You're left- handed, just like your old man was.
你该走了
You need to go.
拜托 科瑞
Come on, Corey.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
我早上要到小儿科连值两班
I have a double shift on peds in the morning,
还有很多东西要学
and I've got a lot of studying to do.
拜托
Please.
我很累了 雷米
I'm tired, Remy.
我哪儿也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere,
这是你改变不了的
and there's nothing you can do about it.
所以赶紧习惯起来吧
So get used to it.
你有我号♥码
You got my number.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表