剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
a pretty good way to facilitate a crime.
很容易助长犯罪
a pretty good way to facilitate a crime.
我也不傻 蔡斯探员
I'm not naive, Agent Chase.
有时候客户付钱要的就是匿名性
Sometimes what the client pays for is anonymity.
魏森鲍姆先生雇了我
Mr. Weizenbaum hired me
来制♥作♥公♥司♥的INS账号♥
to make the company's Instagram account
伪造那些客户 再给波比发信息
with all those fake clients and to message Poppy.
所以我就照做了
So that's what I did.
你能否想起任何他不对劲的地方
Can you think of anything out of the ordinary about him?
他确实喜欢大半夜给我发消息
He clic have a habit of texting me very late at night.
有时候看起来像是喝醉了发的一样
Sometimes it read like he'd been drinking.
而且不止一次 他管我叫凯蒂
And on more than one occasion, he called me Caty.
凯蒂
Caty?
好 如果你还想起来什么 请给我打电♥话♥
Okay, if you think of anything else, please call me.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 我们正在找一个嫌犯
Excuse me. We're looking for a suspect.
这人最后一次出现是在科鲁尔酒店
He was last seen at the Hotel Colure
穿着一件单车兔子的外套
wearing one of those Bike Bunny jackets.
你看上我这套行头了吗 帅哥
You eyeing my drip, hot stuff?
其实我是在欣赏你的电单车
Actually, I'm admiring your e- bike.
我在考虑买♥♥一辆
I'm thinking about buying one.
是啊 她快得能把你头发掀了
Yeah, she'll peel your hair back.
你要试试看吗 -喂
You wanna take a ride? - Hey.
这人是谋杀案的嫌犯 你见过他吗
This guy is wanted for murder. Have you seen him?
你认真的吗 那是哈姆扎
Are you serious? That's Hamza.
他就在那儿呢
He's right over there.
我再跟你赌100 他肯定要跑
Bet you another C- note he rabbits.
哈姆扎 -我们是联调局的
Hamza- Hey, FBI.
别跑
Don't move.
拜托 老兄 你去开车
Come on, man! Look, take your truck.
抱歉 我真得借你的车了
Sorry, I gotta take you up on your ride.
不 我不是这个意思
No! That's not what I meant, manl
没路了 哈姆扎 -不 别开枪
End of the road, Hamza. No, don't shoot.
我没杀那个女人 我发誓
I didn't kill that woman, I swear.
如果你没杀波比 你跑什么
If you didn't kill Poppy, then why'd you run?
我在新闻上看到她被杀了
I saw she'd been murdered on the news.
我发誓 老兄 你看我的软件
I swear, man. Check my app.
去完酒店之后我都快忙疯了
I was slammed after that hotel job.
好 他说的是真的
All right, he's telling the truth.
软件显示9点55分之后他的行程都排满了
App says he was booked from 9: 55 on.
有时间戳和定位证明
He's got timestamps and GPS to prove it.
那是谁雇了你
And who hired you?
是谁雇了你 -我不知道啊
Who hired you? - I don't know, all right?
软件会把所有个人信息码掉
The app masks all the personal data.
我从阿斯托里亚的
I picked up an envelope
一栋高级复♥式♥那里接了个信封
from some fancy townhouse in Astoria
跟着里面的指示做了而已
and followed the directions on the inside.
行 继续说
AlI right, keep talking.
里面有张信♥用♥卡♥ 还有个平板
There's a credit card and a tablet.
我在酒店办了入住 准备好了套房♥
I checked into the hotel, set up the suite,
在楼下的卫生间里放了一张门卡
put one key card in the men's room downstairs,
等了30分钟 然后把另一张门卡
waited 30 minutes, then delivered the second key card
送给了酒吧里那个可怜女人
to the poor woman at the bar.
给我待好别动
Just on the hood, man.
我去查卫生间外面的监控
I'll check the security cams outside that men's room.
杀死波比的凶手
Whoever killed Poppy
一定是从那里拿走了门卡
must have grabbed the key card from there,
包裹你是从哪儿接的
Where'd you pick up the package?
就在那儿 皇后区的那个地址
Right there. It's the address in Queens.
我去联♥系♥雷米和哈娜
I'll call Remy and Hana.
纽约 皇后区
轻点敲 老兄
Easy on the door, bro!
你是梅森·朱厄尔吗 -是 你谁啊
Mason Jewel? Yeah. Who's asking?
联调局 谢谢你让我们进来
FBI. Thanks for letting us in.
转过去 手放背后
Turn around, put your hands behind your back.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你们不许碰他 -别过来 女士
Don't you touch him. - Step back, ma'am.
你男朋友因为波比·李被杀一案而被捕了
Your boyfriend is under arrest for the murder of Poppy Lee.
他不是我的男朋友 他是我的客户
He's not my boyfriend. He's my client.
斯蒂芬妮·卡特 我是梅森的律师
Stephanie Carter. I'm Mason's attorney.
如果你们想找他问话
And if you'd like to speak with him,
就得按我的来
we're doing this my way.
冷静一点就好
Just be calm.
这都是有人精心设计的
This is all some kind of elaborate setup.
我的客户根本不知道什么信封
My client knows nothing about this envelope.
而且根据临时限制令的条款
And per the terms of his TRO,
梅森在过去六个月里都没有联♥系♥过李小姐
Mason's had no contact with Ms. Lee in the last six months.
他就是个普通人 是吧
He's a regular Mr. Rogers, huh?
昨晚10点左右 你人在哪里
Where were you last night at around 10: 00 p. m. ?
他在跟我一起开视频会议
On a video call with me
还有檀香山检察官办公室
and the Honolulu prosecutor's office.
我们需要确认这一点 -请务必
We'll need to confirm that. - Oh, please do.
现在他们已经非常熟悉我们了
They know us very well at this point.
昨晚 我们在讨论这项伪造的法定强♥奸♥罪名
Last night, we were negotiating the terms of surrender
相关的认罪协议
on this bogus statutory rape charge.
所以我是不可能杀死波比的
So I couldn't have killed Poppy.
那你为什么订了她死的那间房♥
Then why'd you rent the room she died in?
我们周五晚上还有几间套房♥
It looks like we still have a few suites available
是空着的 魏森鲍姆先生
on Friday night, Mr. Weizenbaum.
您需要订一间吗
Would you like to book one of those?
哪间的床最大
Which has the biggest bed?
那不是我
That's not me.
听着挺像的 -我是认真的
Sure sounds like it. - I'm serious!
有人在整我 -立刻住嘴
Somebody is messing with mel- Stop talking right now.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你需要和你的童子军客户单独聊聊
You need a minute alone with your Boy Scout client.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
我爱你 凯蒂
I love you, Caty.
我也爱你
I love you too.
哪间的床最大
Which has the biggest bed?
哪间的床最大
Which has the biggest bed?
喂
Hello.
哈娜 我是凯特·沃恩
Hana, it's Kat Vaughn calling.
我们昨天在匡提科见过
We met at Quantico yesterday.
哦对 你好
Oh, yeah. Hi.
你还好吗 -好极了
How are you? - Fantastic.
我刚刚和卡斯蒂略主管特别探员通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with SAC Castille,
她会把我分到网络犯罪组
and she's putting me on the cybercrime squad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那太棒了 你值得的
Oh, that's awesome. You deserve it.
我已经在纽约找公♥寓♥了
I'm already in the city apartment hunting.
马上就要签租约了
I'm about to sign a lease.
我能请你吃顿饭吗
Can I buy you dinner?
你一定得让我好好谢谢你
You have to let me thank you properly.
其实我正在办案子
Uh, I'm actually in the middle of a case.
我得挂了 但你给我发个短♥信♥吧
I gotta go, but send me a text.
恭喜你 凯特
Congratulations, Kat.
我刚刚联♥系♥过檀香山那边的检察官办公室
Well, just got off the phone with the prosecutor's office
他们确认了梅森的不在场证明
in Honolulu, and they confirmed Mason's alibi.
他和他的律师在波比被杀的时候
Both he and his lawyer were on a conference call
都在参与视频会议
while Poppy was being murdered.
但我们已经确认了 是他订了那间套房♥
Well, we know he rented that hotel suite.
其实这我就不太确定了
Well, actually, I'm not so sure about that.
我一直在分♥析♥订房♥的那段录音
I've been analyzing that voice recording
有些东西不太对劲
from the reservation- something isn't right.
哪间的床最大
·Which has the biggest bed?
语速太快 而且分离得太清晰了
The words are too quick and clipped.
前两个词之间的过渡
The transition from"which"to"has, "
人是需要时间来发出这两个音的
it takes humans time to vocalize that
因为连续说这两个词的时候
because of the shapes that the mouth makes
嘴型变化是需要时间的
to say the words back- to- back.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表