剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
20 bucks says he leads us straight to his floozy.
抱歉 姑娘们 气象台打来了电♥话♥
Sorry, girls. The station called.
今晚可能会有骤风
There's a chance of wind sheer tonight,
他们想让我过去 以防万一
and they want me there, just in case.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
根本没有骤风这回事 我觉得
There's no such thing as wind sheer...I think.
他们两个都有可能
Well, it could still be either of them.
我们跟踪谁
Who do we follow?
都不 我们去那家汽车旅馆
Neither. We're gonna go to that motel.
该进行监视了
It's time for a stakeout.
格伦·卡普里汽车旅馆
他俩的车都不在这里
Neither car is here.
我们肯定赶在出轨者之前来了
We must have beat the cheater.
或者是我们错过了出轨者
Or we missed the cheater altogether
因为你非得停车买♥♥小吃
because you had to stop for snacks.
你没看过监视电影吗
Have you not seen any stakeout movies?
小吃是必须的 我们可能要待一段时间
Snacks are essential. We might be here awhile.
天啊 好像是你要上场一样
Jeez, it's like you're the one about to get in the ring.
这是杜克从幼儿园开始的梦想
Well, Duke's wanted this since preschool.
他今晚必须赢 别人才会把他当回事
He has to win tonight in order to be taken seriously.
而且 看着我男友被打成肉酱
Plus, watching my boyfriend get beat to a bloody pulp
可不是我心目中的前戏
is not my idea of foreplay...
我觉得不是
I don't think.
肖恩 杜克会赢的
Shane, Duke is gonna slay it.
希望如此
I hope so.
我要去跑跑圈 消除紧张
Okay, I'm gonna do some laps to work off these nerves.
齐塔
Hey, Zita.
我们来了
Hi. We're here.
你也许想从地板上捡起下巴 布克
You might want to scoop that jaw up off the floor, Booker.
我脑子里
There are a million words
闪过了超多词
running through my mind right now.
我打算说"哇哦"
I'll just go with "Wowza."
谢谢
Thanks.
你看起来也很帅啊
And you don't look so bad yourself.
我可以跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
-嗯 -齐塔·科鲁兹
- Yeah. - Zita Cruz.
真抱歉 我不知道你要来
My apologies. I had no idea you were coming.
我们马上把你安排进名单里
We'll get on the list right away.
-好 -利亚姆 你个坏蛋
- Okay. - Liam, you dog.
为什么不告诉我你俩在约会
Why didn't you tell me you two were dating?
因为我们
Uh, because we're-- -
你们快去红地毯那边吧
Let's get you guys over to the red carpet right away.
好
Okay.
抱歉 亲爱的 你介意在旁边等一下吗
Sorry, sweetie. Do you mind waiting to the side?
但我
But I-I'm--
你看见卡玛去了哪里吗
Hey, did you see where Karma went?
没有 我还以为她在你身后呢
Uh, no, I thought she was behind you.
卡玛
Karma?
肖恩
Shane!
-我们能私下聊聊吗 -嗯
- Can we offline for a sec? - Yes.
我只是想确定我俩达成了共识
I just want to make sure we're both on the same page, you know,
你同意计划
that you're on board with the plan.
除非计划看起来很危险
Uh, unless the plan is looking dangerously fly,
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-你说你为杜克的成功而骄傲 对吧 -对
- You said you're proud of our Duke's rising star, right? - Yeah.
你现在不会毁了那一切对吧
So you wouldn't want to do anything to spoil that, now, would you?
你真的喜欢在说正事前绕弯子啊
You really like to talk all around a thing before saying it, huh?
听着
Look...
我跟我的大部分客户说不要公开谈恋爱
I tell most of my clients not to have a relationship in the open,
如果要谈
and if they do,
也要跟有影响力的人谈
it should be with someone impressive,
一般情况下是我的另一个客户 无意冒犯
usually one of my other clients, no offense.
你冒犯了 非常冒犯
Yes, offense. Very much offense.
我还不够有影响力吗
I'm not impressive enough?
你还在读高中 这是糟糕的影响
You're in high school. It's bad optics.
让杜克
Makes Duke seem...
没那么讨喜
less desirable.
如果你保密你俩的关系 这样对杜克更好
It's better for Duke if you keep your relationship on the down-low.
-你懂的 -我不懂
- You understand. - I certainly do not.
杜克也不懂
And Duke won't either.
杜克和我已经谈过了
Well, Duke and I have already discussed it.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我已经安排你在休息室观看比赛了
I've already arranged for you to watch the fight
如果你愿意的话
in the green room, if you'd like.
抱歉 等等 我是乔
Sorry, one sec. Go for Jo.
真糟糕
This sucks.
婚姻真糟糕
Marriage sucks.
更正 爱情真糟糕
Correction, love sucks.
你不是这样想的
You don't believe that.
我就是
Yeah, I do.
醒醒吧 你很快就要成为前继妹了
Wake up, soon-to-be-former sister.
他们是幸福持久的感情的模范
These are our role models for happy, lasting relationships.
我俩完蛋了
You and I are doomed.
西奥 一直在想你 你让我想笑
也许没有
Maybe not.
完蛋是太强烈负面的词语
"Doomed" is such a strong and negative word.
我们跟我们父母不一样
We are not our parents.
等等 来了
Wait, wait. Here we go, here we go.
是谁的车
Whose car is it?
我说得对 是我妈妈
I was right. It was my mom.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch!
你在这里啊
Hey, there you are.
我到处在找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
这裙子不大合身
Uh, it turns out the dress doesn't fit.
这些都不合身
None of this does.
今晚你可以让你家飞机送我回去吗
Uh, could you have your jet take me home tonight?
我是说这样可以是吧 你说钱不重要
I mean, that's okay, right? You said money doesn't matter.
是啊 你想怎么样都行
Yeah. Yeah, whatever you want.
让我跟你一起去吧
Well, let me go with you.
不 你属于这里
No. You belong here.
实际上你俩应该在一起
In fact, you two belong together.
别人都这么认为了
I mean, everyone else already thinks so.
我去...
I'm just gonna...
我就知道钱会是个问题
I knew the money was gonna be a problem.
它总是毁了一切
It always screws everything up.
不止是钱的事
It's not just the money.
我得听齐塔告诉我 你觉得
I had to find out from Zita that you thought
你找到了你的亲生父亲吗
you found your real dad?
利亚姆 真抱歉发生了这种事
Liam, I'm so sorry that happened,
但你为什么不跟我说
but why didn't you share that with me?
因为你上周一直跟艾米在一起
'Cause you were with Amy all last week.
我们在看电视 你可以打电♥话♥啊
Watching TV. You could've called.
我不知道我可以做什么 不可以做什么
Look, I don't know what I can and can't do with you.
我都不知道我们是什么关系
How am I supposed to know what the rules are
我怎么会知道规矩是什么啊
if I don't even know what we are?
你知道吗 我们不止是炮♥友♥
I mean, do you--We're more than friends with benefits,
但我们也没复合
but we're not quite back together,
还有 你绑了我
and, oh, yeah, also, you've been tying me up.
你告诉我 卡玛 答案是什么
So you tell me, Karma, what's the answer?
从你跟我闺蜜睡过之后 我一直都没有答案
I haven't had any answers since you slept with my best friend.
又来了 你的王牌
There it is, your trump card!
我要跟你说多少次我很抱歉
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry,
我想跟你在一起
that I want to be with you?
-那足够吗 -我不知道
- Will that ever be enough? - I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我得走了
I have to go.
抱歉 你能带我去休息室吗
Excuse me, can you direct me to the green room,
因为我该被藏在那里
since that's where I'm supposed to be locked away and hidden?
肖恩 你说什么呢
Shane, what are you talking about?
我跟乔安娜谈过了
I talked to Joanna.
我们经历了那一切
After everything we've been through,
你怎么觉得我可以忍♥受重新保密
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表