剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
- Punched a cop in the face. - Attagirl.
让我看看 我表姐是医生
Let me see it. My cousin's a doctor.
亲爱的 你不觉得自己有点严酷吗
Honey, don't you think you're being a little harsh.
有点严酷 有点严酷
"A little harsh." "A little harsh"?
我只是觉得你该给她一个解释的机会
I just think you should give her a chance to explain.
好吧
Oh, okay.
艾米 拜托你向我解释
Amy, please explain to me
你怎么可以跟我男朋友上♥床♥
how you could have sex with my boyfriend
然后当面骗了我几周
and then lie to my face about it for weeks.
艾米 你跟一个男孩上♥床♥了吗
Amy, you had sex with a boy?
专注于令人心碎的背叛好吗
Focus on the crushing betrayal.
你做了这件你知道我不会原谅你的事
You did the one thing you knew I could never forgive.
你让我别无选择 只有恨你
You left me no choice but to hate you,
我为此恨你
and I hate you for that.
卡玛 很抱歉 我...
Karma, I'm so sorry. I--
好吧 你没必要恨我 没有听上去那么糟糕
Okay, you don't have to hate me. It's not as bad as it sounds.
好像她会信
Like she's gonna believe anything
你这张小淫嘴里说出的任何话一样
that comes out of your slutty mouth.
不
No.
我想听听 跟你在世界上
I want to hear how sleeping with the boyfriend
最好闺蜜的男朋友上♥床♥
of your best friend in the entire world
怎么就不如听上去那么糟糕了
is not as bad as it sounds,
但是你说完后 如果我没有被你说服
but when you're done, if I'm not convinced,
你就得转学了 因为我再也不想看见
you have to transfer schools, because I never want to see
你的脸了
your face ever again.
你有60秒时间
You have 60 seconds.
开始了
You're on.
我先说清楚 我对利亚姆不感兴趣
Just to be clear, I'm not interested in Liam.
我跟他上♥床♥只是为了以最糟糕的方式
I only slept with him because I wanted to hurt you
-来伤害你 -这个开场可不怎么样
- in the worst way possible. - Not a great opening.
希望你不会在法庭上代表自己
Hope you're not representing yourself in court.
记得你攒下所有钱
Remember when you saved up all your money
来买♥♥那条灰姑娘的裙子 放在我房♥间里
to buy that cinderella dress and you kept it in my room
为了不让你妈妈看见吗
so that your mom wouldn't see it?
卡玛
Karma.
我真是搞砸了
Wow, I'm really screwing this up.
我的重点是 你一直在幻想
My point is, you were always fantasizing
遇见你的白马王子
about meeting your prince charming.
跟你分享一个硬纸板城♥堡♥我就很高兴了
I was happy just to share a cardboard castle with you,
我们在体育馆里接吻时 我才明白原因
And it wasn't until we kissed in the gym that I realized why.
自从我们第一天见面开始 我就爱上了你
I've been in love with you since the day we met,
突然 我们假装成为一对儿
and suddenly we were pretending to be a couple,
有牵手 有接吻 有3P
and there was hand-holding and kissing and threesomes.
我开始拥有希望
I started to have hope,
希望你会意识到你的白马王子是讽刺公主
hope that you were realizing your prince charming was princess sarcasm.
但那个希望落空时 我的心碎了
But when that hope died, my heart broke,
我很受伤 很愤怒
and I was hurt and angry,
我只想给你造成痛苦
and I just wanted to cause you pain.
然后我喝醉了
And then I got drunk,
利亚姆在场 就像是人形大锤一样
and Liam was there like a human sledgehammer.
然后我清醒了
And then I sobered up,
知道自己犯了这辈子最大的错误
and I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life.
我知道如果你发现了
And I knew that if you found out,
就会发生这种事
this would happen.
不是进监狱 而是你恨我
Not the jail part, the you-hating-me part.
-时间到了 -别管时间了
- Time's up. - Screw the time.
你说过我们能渡过一切难关
You said that we can get through anything.
请给我一个机会来重新赢得你的信任
Please just give me a chance to earn your trust back.
就是现在了
This is it.
你来决定我要不要继续
This is where you decide whether or not
出现在你的生活之中
I'll be in your life anymore.
等等
Wait.
你要求的是一件大事
That's a big thing you're asking for.
-我需要回报 -当然啦
- I'll need something in return. - Of course you do.
这事过后 你就不要搞艺术了
After this, you're done with the art nonsense.
你要在斯克科尔实习
You'll start an internship at Skwerkel instead.
你获得工商管理硕士学位后
Once you get your MBA,
就担任公♥司♥的经理
you'll take a management position in the company.
以后你可能会接管公♥司♥
You may even take over one day.
如果你失约 你就会被剥夺继承权
If you back out, you're cut off for good.
不敢相信他们撤销了指控
I can't believe they dropped the charges.
这就向你展示了积极思考的力量
Now, this just goes to show you the power of positive thinking.
守卫说我们认识的人
The guard said that someone we know
打电♥话♥给司法部长求情了
called in a favor to the attorney general.
但他是共和党
But he's a Republican.
我们不认识共和党
We don't know any Republicans.
我们去拿果汁车
We'll go get the juice truck.
你知道是利亚姆做的 对吧
You know Liam did this, right?
我知道
I know.
你想要回这个吗
Do you want this back?
但我现在还不想戴
But I'm not ready to wear it yet.
今晚是周五之夜 你和里根没安排吗
It's Friday night. Don't you have plans with Reagan?
-我们本来打算去露营的 -去吧
- We were gonna go camping. - Go.
-你更重要 -我知道
- You're more important. - I know.
但你回来时我会在这里的
But I'll be here when you get back.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
你的第一起案子办得不错
You did well your first case.
现在我们知道你能应付了
Now that we know you can handle it,
我们会派你去更难的学校
we'll send you to tougher schools.
你周一去鲍德温中学
You start Baldwin High on Monday.
在那里也要找一个女朋友吗
Gonna find a girlfriend there too?
年轻的女士 我需要你后退
Young lady, I need you to step back.
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
安东尼
Anthony.
你究竟多大了 安东尼
How old are you really, Anthony?
-20岁 -那一切是真的吗
- 20. - Was any of it real?
-不是 -你为什么要这样做
- No. - Why did you do this?
为什么你要让我爱上你
Why did you make me fall for you?
-为什么是我 -劳伦 我...
- Why me? - Lauren, I--
不 我对你敞开了心扉 我对谁都不会
No, I opened my heart to you! I don't open my heart to anyone!
我信任过你 我告诉了你我是阴阳人
I trusted you! I told you I was intersex!
想评论一句吗
Care to comment?
滚
Off.
你没拿到奖学金啊
Ah, you didn't get the fellowship, huh?
我不想聊这事 今天太疯狂了
I don't want to talk about it. It's been a crazy day.
马上就要更疯狂了
Well, it's about to get crazier.
杜克就要召开记者招待会了
Duke's about to give a press conference.
显然有人把他的Stubbl账号♥链接发给了娱乐新闻网
Apparently someone sent a link of his Stubbl account to TMZ.
我还以为某人不会帮别人出柜了
I thought someone was done outing people.
是啊
I was.
但是西奥这个缉毒刑♥警♥不是教会了我们
But hasn't Theo being a narc taught us
你无法永久隐瞒自己的身份吗
you can only hide who you are for so long?
让我们来看看他撒谎渡过这一难关吧
Now, let's see him try to lie his way out of this one.
各位 谢谢大家的道歉
Thank you, everyone, for being here today.
我想就最近关于我性取向的谣言发言
I'd like to address the recent rumors that have been going around about my sexuality.
那是真的
They're true.
我是个骄傲的同性恋
I'm a proud gay man,
我爱上了肖恩·哈维
and I am in love with Shane Harvey.
他刚才是不是说自己是同性恋 而且爱上了我
Did he just say he's gay and he's in love with me?
我得走了
I have to go.
卡玛
Karma, hi.
真高兴你没事
Glad you're okay.
你让指控撤销了 你为什么那样做
You got the charges dropped. Why did you do that?
我保证那不是
I promise it wasn't
为了让你跟我和好什么的
so you'd get back together with me or anything.
我知道我们结束了
I know that we're over.
等等 这意味着你原谅了我吗
Wait, does this mean you forgive me?
没有
No.
那这是什么意思
Then what does it mean?
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
我告诉你 我们的竞选会议取消了
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表