剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on "Faking It"...
你做了这件你知道我不会原谅你的事
You did the one thing you knew I could never forgive.
你来决定我要不要继续
This is where you decide whether or not
-出现在你的生活之中 -等等
- I'll be in your life anymore. - Wait.
-那一切是真的吗 -不是
- Was any of it real? - No.
你不要搞艺术了
You're done with the art nonsense.
你要在斯克科尔实习
You'll start an internship at Skwerkel instead.
你知道是利亚姆做的 对吧
You know Liam did this, right?
显然有人把他的Stubbl账号♥链接发给了娱乐新闻网
Apparently someone sent a link of Duke's Stubbl account to TMZ.
我爱上了肖恩·哈维
I am in love with Shane Harvey.
谢谢你们的支持
Thank you all for your support.
我等不及做你们的主席了
I can't wait to be your president.
-这意味着你原谅了我吗 -没有
- Does this mean you forgive me? - No.
我爱你
I love you.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
对不起 我无意中说出来了
I'm sorry. It just slipped out.
我得告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you,
我们只是偶尔上♥床♥的好朋友
we're just good buddies who occasionally have sex.
如果你觉得困惑 那也许我们该停下来
And if that's too confusing for you, then maybe we should stop.
我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
我的嘴刚忘了
My mouth just forgot.
我们要迟到了
We're going to be late.
未完待续
To be continued.
等我软了吧
Just give me a sec.
劳伦 你没事吧
Lauren? Are you okay?
你跟那个男孩分手两周了
It's been two weeks since you broke up with that boy.
谁 哪个男孩
Who? What boy?
西奥吗 我跟他不大熟
Oh, that Theo guy? I barely knew him.
如果是那样 那你为什么这么生气
If that's true, then why are you so angry?
我不是生气 而是紧张
I'm not angry. I'm stressed.
作为年级主席 我现在成了榜样
As class president, I'm now a role model,
也就是说我不能迟到
which means I can't be late.
告诉艾米让她坐公交吧
So tell Amy she can take the bus.
艾米 给你五秒时间
Amy! You've got five seconds
然后我就要上去把你从床上拖下来了
till I come up there and drag you out of bed!
我来了 天啊
I'm here. Jeez.
如果你想让劳伦载你 她已经走了
If you want to ride with Lauren, she just left.
没事 卡玛和利亚姆来接我
Oh, it's okay. Karma and Liam are picking me up.
亲爱的 我知道我不是健康恋爱关系的
Darling, I know I haven't been the best model
最佳模范
for healthy relationships,
但是就连我也知道那是个非常糟糕的主意
but even I can tell that's a terrible idea.
卡玛和我过去两周里聊了所有的事
Karma and I spent the past two weeks talking everything out,
她原谅了我跟利亚姆上♥床♥的事
and she's totally forgiven me for sleeping with Liam.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但如果她拿着尖锐的东西朝你走来 赶紧跑
But if she comes at you with a sharp object, run.
是里根吗
Oh, is that Reagan?
让我猜猜 她求婚了吗
Let me guess. Did she propose?
真搞笑
Very funny.
不 她发了一张我们露营的照片
No, she texted a pic from our camping trip.
跟我想象的完全不一样
That's not at all how I pictured it.
我也没有想象啦
Not that I pictured anything.
你今天能载我们去学校真是太好了
It was really nice of you to drive us to school today.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我是个好人
I'm a good buddy.
而且这样的话我能盯着你俩
And plus, this way I can keep an eye on you two.
我开玩笑的啦 天啊
I am kidding, guys. Jeez.
我跟你们说了 我翻篇了
I told you, I'm over it.
别纠结了
Let it go.
卡玛 你确定你翻篇了吗
Karma, are you sure you're over it?
你为什么这么问
What? Why do you ask?
我在你的声音里听到了怨恨
I just sense this edge in your voice,
而且你还是没戴着你的友谊项链
and you're still not wearing your friendship necklace.
我们还要戴吗
Oh, are we still doing that?
你不觉得那有点孩子气吗
I mean, don't you think they're a little childish?
我们16岁了 已经被逮捕过了
We are 16. We've already been arrested.
多亏了他 也不是处了
And we're not virgins anymore, thanks to this guy.
相信我 绝对翻篇了
Trust me. So over it.
瞧瞧我 职业综合格斗拳手
Look at me, a professional MMA fighter
在公众场合和超帅男友牵手
holding hands in public with a super-hot boyfriend.
瞧瞧 明星也就和我们一样
See? Stars... they're just like us.
那个替你出柜的人好像帮了你的忙一样
It's almost like whoever outed you did you a favor.
好像而已啦 不过那个碧池没料到
Almost, except that bitter, little dickwad didn't realize
鸡肉外带甩了我时 迅捷来拯救我了
that when Cluck-N-Go dropped me, Swiftly would come to my rescue.
如果我得知了他是谁
If I ever find out who he is...
好了 杜克 等知道了再说吧
Okay, Dukey, save it for the ring.
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
你总是知道怎么说服我
You always know how to talk me down.
你没事吧 我全神贯注 而你好像有点分心
You okay? I'm being all shrimpy, and you seem distracted.
你在隐瞒什么事 我觉得我知道是什么事
You're hiding something. I think I know what it is.
是吗
You do?
是啊 劳伦被选为年级主席了
Yeah. Lauren got elected class president over you.
她打出了阴阳人那张牌 好吗
She's played the inter-sex card, okay?
学校的人会对她不满的 等他们看见了她的激进
The school will turn on her when they see her radical...
议程
agenda.
好了 你是下一个 请向前走
All right, you're next. Step forward, please.
请出示学生证
Student IDs, please.
我去年扔了我的学生证
Uh, I threw mine away last year.
照片太丑了 我试了抬眉毛的技巧
Horrible pic. I tried this new eyebrow-raise thing,
但是不管用
and it did not work.
佩妮 又一个
Penny, we got another one.
没事 这位年轻人是个学生
It's okay. This young man is a student.
这个汉子呢
What about this yahoo?
他不是学生
Uh, he's not a student.
这是我的职业综合格斗拳手男友
This is my professional MMA fighter boyfriend.
我真是阅尽了人生百态
Now I've seen everything.
佩内洛普 那是什么情况
Penelope, what the was that?
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
相信我 我没雇佣他
Trust me, I didn't hire him.
那是谁雇的
Then who did?
新任校长
The new principal.
假亦真 第二季第十一集
这是增加你的
This is a perfect opportunity
支持率的绝佳机会
to prop up your softening poll numbers.
你说些什么呢 人们喜欢我
What are you talking about? People love me.
人们喜欢你这个形象 现实的你他们不大喜欢
People love the idea of you. The reality? Not so much.
大家都希望
Everyone had hopes
你会成为更加鼓舞人心的领袖
that you would be a more inspirational leader.
也许如果你多聊聊阴阳人的事
Perhaps if you talked more about being inter-sex.
闭嘴
Zip.
好吧 那就聊聊西奥是怎么背...
Okay, then talk about how Theo betr...
闭嘴 我们谈过了
Zip. We discussed this.
我是公众人物 也是有隐私的人
Public figure, private person.
好吧
Okay.
那你唯一的选择
Then your only other option
就是对抗新校长了
is to stand up to this new principal.
团结你身后的学校
Rally the school behind you.
对不起 温蒂
I'm sorry, Wendy.
我们得暂停对话了
We'll have to pause this conversation.
有人坐在我们那桌旁边了
Someone is sitting at our table.
别吵了 贝隆夫人
Pipe down, Evita.
自助餐厅可没有什么预定餐桌
There are no reserved tables in the cafeteria.
现在有了 我上周实施了这项措施
There are now. I enacted the measure last week.
学生会预定
所以如果你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind...
知道吗 劳伦 我真高兴
You know what, Lauren? I'm so glad
西奥背叛你之后
you have something to cling to
你还可以忙事业
since Theo's tragic betrayal.
但别忘了这里究竟是谁在发号♥施令 是我
But don't forget who really calls the shots around here... me.
肖恩
Oh, Shane.
你真适合苦情戏
Bitter really suits you.
-我们能谈谈卡玛吗 -我们能谈谈卡玛吗
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表