剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
What is going on here?
这事现在就要结束
This ends now.
这些是学校著名的视觉艺术家
These are all of the school's known visual artists.
他们中有一个肯定是B
One of them has to be "B."
好了 你们这群班克斯模仿者
All right, you Banksy wannabes.
你们玩得开心了
You've had your fun.
如果某人不承认自己是B
Now if someone doesn't admit to being "B,"
你们都将被停学
you will all be suspended.
是的 我可以这样做
And yes, I can do that.
再说一次 读读合同条款
Again, read the Terms & Conditions.
是我 好吧
It was me, okay.
我是B
I am "B."
让别的人都走
Now, let everyone else go.
B代表布克
B for Booker.
我觉得我们可以跳过停学
You know, I think we might just skip right past suspension
进行开除
to full-on expulsion--
停下
Stop!
不是利亚姆
It wasn't Liam.
是我
It was me.
B代表比弗
"B" is for Beaver.
我是说贝弗尔
I mean, Bevier.
佩内洛普 你被炒定了
Penelope. Oh, you are so fired.
你不能炒了我 因为老娘辞职了
You can't fire me because I quit!
感觉真棒 布克
Oh, that felt good. Booker.
你要扛起大旗 因为不拦住他
You carry that banner 'cause if he's not stopped,
赫斯特就会完蛋
there's gonna be no Hester left.
去抓她
Get her!
-快跑 -快跑 贝老师
- Go! - Go, Miss B, go!
-快跑 -快跑
- Go. - Run! Run!
放开我
Let go of me!
赫斯特万岁
Long live Hester!
菲利克斯
Felix.
你现在还没有舞伴吧
Okay, so you don't have a date for prom yet, right?
我没有
Uh, no. I don't.
卡玛也没有
Neither does Karma.
你该问问她
You should ask her.
难道那不好玩吗
Wouldn't that be fun?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
卡玛把我当哥哥
You know, Karma sees me more as a brother-type.
她很喜欢舞会 而我很讨厌
And she's all into prom, and I hate it.
我也很讨厌 菲利克斯 相信我
I hate it, too, Felix, trust me.
但我们都得去 所以
But we all have to go, so...
不如我们一起去吧
why don't we just go together?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
行啊 当然啦
Yeah, uh, yeah, of course.
我是说 因为我们得去
I mean, you know, 'cause we have to.
你俩说什么悄悄话呢
What are you two whispering about?
只是愚蠢的舞会
Uh, just stupid prom.
菲利克斯刚邀请我去舞会 我同意了
Felix just asked me to go with him and I said yes.
真棒
Oh, great.
舞会门票 来买♥♥舞会门票
Prom tickets! Get your prom tickets!
汤米 你乞求恳请了
Tommy, you begged, you pleaded.
而我这个宽容仁慈的人
And I, being the forgiving, benevolent person I am,
决定给你个赎罪的机会
have decided to give you a shot at redemption.
我愿意跟你去舞会
Yes, I will go to prom with you.
除非有谁想提出反对意见
Unless anyone has any objections they'd like to voice.
劳伦 你不会后悔的
Lauren, you will not regret this.
如果你按照这张清单行事 我不会的
And if you follow this checklist, I won't.
你最好现在就打给花店
You might want to call the florist now.
我想要的胸部兰花很稀有的
The orchids I want in my corsage are very rare.
-你好 -请给我两张票
- Hello. - Two tickets, please.
一张是我的 一张是弗雷德的
One for me, and one for Fred here.
特纳说我们必须有舞伴
Turner said we have to have dates.
他没说必须是活的
He didn't say they have to be alive.
这也许是反上帝
It might be against God.
但并没有违反规定
But it's not against the rules.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 弗雷德
Come on, Freddy.
抱歉
Sorry.
萨沙 你又来干什么
Sasha, uh, what are you doing here again?
我去了办公室 他们急需
Oh, I stopped by the office and they are just desperate
代课老师
for substitute teachers.
只需要有大学文凭就行了
All you need is a college diploma.
-真疯狂 对吧 -哇
- Crazy, right? - Oh, wow.
我等不及教你点什么了
And I can't wait to teach you a thing or two.
你为什么跟卡玛说我约的你
So, um, why did you tell Karma I asked you
实际情况是你约的我
when you asked me?
我这样说了吗
I did?
一切都发生得太快了
Oh, it all happened so fast.
这又有什么区别呢
What's the difference, really?
我感觉还发生了别的事
I'm sensing something else is going on here.
舞会什么的真的是约会吗
Is this--is this prom thing really a date,
还是什么奇怪的诡计
or is it some sort of weird scheme?
好吧
Okay.
事实是 我约了你
The truth is I asked you
因为我不能和卡玛一起去舞会
because I can't go to prom with Karma.
我以前爱上了她
I used to be in love with her
不能重蹈覆辙了
and I can't go down that rabbit hole again.
我想这很合情理吧
Yeah, that makes sense, I guess.
但我一开始就不想参加舞会
But I didn't want to go to prom to begin with.
我不确定我想以你情感气囊的身份去
And I'm not sure if I want to go as your feelings air-bag.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
谢谢你这样说我
And I appreciate you calling me on that.
这让我有点更想跟你去了
It kind of makes me want to go with you more.
但你只是为了不跟卡玛去
But just so you don't have to go with Karma.
部分是吧
Well, partially.
但是 你好像是个很酷的男孩
But also, you seem like a cool guy.
我们都讨厌舞会
And we both hate prom.
跟你一起取笑舞会
And making fun of the whole thing with you
也许会让这一切可以忍♥受
might make it almost bearable.
我的确很欣赏你的讽刺
Well, I do admire your sarcasm.
好啊 我们去吧
Yeah. Yeah, let's do it.
现在我没压力了
And hey, now that the pressure's off,
都没必要洗澡了
I don't even have to shower!
我不喜欢玩游戏
Look, I'm not one for playing games.
所以我就直说了
So I'm just gonna say it.
你愿意跟...
Will you go to prom with--
卡玛
Karma?
你抢了戏剧社的服装部吗
What, did you raid the Drama Club costume department?
卡玛 你看起来...
Karma, you look--
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想说 我很能接受
And I just want to say, I'm totally open-minded
双性恋这种事
about the whole "Bi" thing.
实际上 为什么要选择呢
In fact, why choose?
如果你想跟我们俩约会 直到认真起来
If you want to date both of us until things get serious,
我对此完全没意见
I'm totally cool with that.
除非肖恩有意见
Unless Shane isn't.
我完全没意见
I'm cooler than cool with it.
实际上你知道什么更好吗
In fact, you know what would be even cooler?
我们都去舞会
Is if we all went to prom.
一起去
Together.
好主意
Great idea.
特纳校长说必须带舞伴
Principal Turner said dates were mandatory.
但他没说是一位舞伴
But he never said "A" date.
有什么比抗♥议♥能更好地反对他呢
What better way to stick it to him than with a protest?
三人约会
A thruple date?
我同意 如果韦德同意
I'm in, if Wade is.
我同意
I'm in. I'm in.
真棒
Great.
三人约会
Thruple date.
三人约会
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表