剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情提要
Previously on Faking It...
你得告诉她真♥相♥
You have to tell her the truth.
我从何说起呢
How do I even begin?
我有时候会被男孩吸引 还有我跟利亚姆睡过
I'm sometimes attracted to guys, and I once slept with Liam.
这些私人训练开始有效果了呢
All these private sessions are starting to pay off.
我在Stubbl上看到了杜克的腹肌
I've seen Duke's abs all over Stubbl.
基佬约炮应用
The gay hookup app.
我姐姐罗宾其实是我妈妈
Robin, my sister, is really my mother,
那两位 我的外公外婆
and those two, my grandparents,
把我当作他们的儿子 抚养长大
they raised me as their son.
为什么不去他的新学校
Why don't you just go to his new school
暴露他是个缉毒警♥察♥
and out him as a narc?
他不是他说的那个人
He isn't who he says he is.
-他是缉毒警♥察♥ -缉毒警♥察♥
- He's a narc! - Narc!
吸气时 跟地球联♥系♥
As you breathe in, really connect with the earth.
只有在赫斯特高中我们才会浪费体育课
Only at Hester would we waste a P.E. Unit
来打太极
on tai chi.
该死 杜克又上Stubbl了
Damn it! Duke's on Stubbl again.
你在上Stubbl啊
Well, you're on Stubbl.
我只是为了看看他是不是在上
But only to see if he is.
他真的用了 这是今天第四次了
Which he is-- for the fourth time today.
肖恩·哈维 听起来你想搞单偶制啊
Shane Harvey--sounds like you wanna be monogamous.
什么 不 好恶心
What? Eew, no! Gross.
我们是基佬 我只是想让他只做我的基佬
We're gay. I just want him to only be gay for me.
我们在...
What are we--
开溜周五夜
Hey. Sneak out Friday night.
带上手铐
And bring handcuffs.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你对我的服装有什么要求吗
Anything specific you'd like me to wear?
你想穿什么都行
Uh...whatever you want.
但我可能会滴上热蜡
But I might get hot wax on it.
你确定你俩没复合吗
You sure you two aren't back together?
我们只是很来电
We just...have a thing.
没承诺 没标签
No commitment, no labels,
不会伤感情
no hurt feelings.
说到这个 昨晚你跟里根
Speaking of-- how'd your conversation
谈得怎么样
with Reagan go last night?
她发了短♥信♥说来不了了
She texted and said she couldn't make it.
但是别担心 我放学后就过去
But don't worry--I'm gonna head over there after school,
跟她说出一切
and I'm gonna tell her everything.
我只是害怕她会跟我分手
I'm just afraid she's gonna break up with me.
诚实就好 也许她会理解的
Just be honest. Maybe she'll understand.
但是 为了安全起见 如果她给你饮料
But...to be safe, if she gives you anything to drink,
别喝
don't take it.
你说你有话要跟我说
So you said you had something to tell me.
是什么
What is it?
好吧
Okay. Wow.
我们直说吧
All right, let's just get right into it, shall we?
你看
Well, you see--
我们能去更隐蔽的地方吗
Can we go somewhere a little more private?
我有五个室友 哪里都不隐蔽
I have five roommates. There is nowhere private.
别担心 他什么都听不见
Don't worry. He can't hear anything.
马利
Hey, Marley!
瞧见了吧 告诉我你要说的话
See? Now, tell me what you need to tell me.
好吧 我可以等回头再说
Okay. You know what? This can wait.
天啊 你真是个懦夫
Jesus. You're such a coward.
你说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
你跟卡玛说话时
I was outside your window last night
我就在你窗户外面
when you were talking to Karma.
我前任把我伤得这么惨
After everything I've been through with my ex,
你怎么可以不告诉我你喜欢男生啊
how could you not tell me you're into guys?
因为我不确定 我只跟一个男人睡过
Because I'm not sure I am. I only slept with one.
是啊 他碰巧是
Oh, yeah, and he just happened to be
你闺蜜的男友
the boyfriend of your best friend,
你对我保密了这个闺蜜
the same best friend you kept secret from me
因为你爱上了她
because you're in love with her,
我想你已经翻篇了吧
And supposedly, you're over that.
-真的啊 -我就该信你吗
- I am. - And I'm supposed to believe you?
你都说了这么多谎
After all these lies?
-卡玛不是拉拉 -你也不是
- Karma's not a lesbian. - Neither are you!
我是
I am!
你现在才知道吗
And you're just realizing this now?
质疑你的性别
Part of questioning your sexuality
最终将得到答案
is eventually getting the answer,
测试说是拉拉
and survey says: Lesbian.
证明给我看
Prove it.
假亦真 第二季第十三集
你送我来学校真是太好了
It's so sweet of you to walk me to school.
是啊 不过我都来了十分钟
Yeah, except I've been here ten minutes,
而我们还没出你的房♥间
and we haven't left your room.
也许我该请病假
Maybe I should just call in sick.
很有诱惑 但我要训练
Tempting, but I've gotta train.
我的第一场比赛就在下周
My first fight's next week.
你最近一直在训练
You've been training so much lately.
我简直都见不到你了
I've barely seen you.
除了在Stubbl上
Except on Stubbl.
我也经常在上面看到你
Hey, I've seen you on there a lot too.
我是说 我不在乎 因为你总是说
I mean, not that I care, because you've always said,
异性恋才应该遵守单偶制 对吧
you know, monogamy's for straight people, right?
我经常这样说
I have always said that.
你刚出柜
And you're fresh out of the closet.
我不想阻碍你
I don't want to keep you
查看一下房♥子里的其它房♥间
from checking out all the other rooms in the house.
那我们同意了
So...I guess we're agreed.
我们正式处于开放恋爱之中
We're now officially in an open relationship.
他们做了贺卡吗
Do they make a greeting card for that?
如果没有 那他们绝对应该
If not, they totally should.
你跟她说你是拉拉
You told her you were a lesbian.
我是一个姑娘 跟另一个姑娘在一起
I'm a girl in a monogamous relationship with another girl.
你还能叫我什么
What else would you call me?
我打算说艾米
Uh, I'm gonna go with Amy.
那你有时候
What about the fact
会被男人吸引怎么说呢
that you're sometimes attracted to guys?
很久都没发生了
That hasn't happened in ages.
我觉得都清楚了
I think it's all cleared up.
艾米 那不是皮疹
Amy, it's not a rash.
我们能专注于重要的事吗
Can we focus on what's important here?
大学 除非我们暑假做出一点"了不起"的事
College. Our dream of going to CU together
否则我们一起去克莱蒙特大学的梦想
is never gonna come true unless we do something this summer
是不会成真了
that they find... "Impressive."
重大的问题是
The big question is...
做什么
What?
为什么不直接问她呢
Why don't we just ask her?
克莱蒙特大学
好啊 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
我可以给你们介绍一下我们吗
Can I tell you a little bit about us?
没必要 自从我们知道大学是什么开始
No need, no need--We both knew we wanted to go to Clement
我们就都知道我们想念克莱蒙特大学了
ever since we were old enough to know what college was.
不大太 不太小
Not too big, not too small.
世界级媒体纪录片项目
World-class media documentary program...
它看起来就跟希腊的那所学校一样
And it looks just like that school from Greek,
我喜欢那部剧
and I love that show.
你俩绝对该考虑一下
Well, you two should definitely consider
我们的夏季奖学金项目
our summer scholars program.
你们可以旁听课程 住在宿舍里
You can audit classes, live in the dorms...
需要多少钱
How much does it cost?
学生不用付钱
There's no cost to the student.
在克莱蒙特大学 我们想找到最优秀最聪明的学生
At CU we want to find the best and the brightest,
这就是我们的方式
and this is how we find them.
-帮我们报名吧 -嗯
- Sign us up! - Yeah.
你们要申请的
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表