剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
《假亦真》前情预告
Previously on Faking it...
从现在开始 我会远离你的生活
From now on, I'll just stay out of your life.
也许那样最好
Maybe that's for the best.
如果卡玛发现她的伴侣
What it would do to Karma if she found out
跟你睡了 她会怎么想
that her soul mate slept with you?
我生下来就是阴阳人
I was born intersex.
我吃的药片是替代激素
The pills I take are hormone replacements.
我担心你在远离我
I'm worried you're pulling away.
我永远不会恨你
I could never hate you.
我也永远不会恨你
I could never hate you, either.
卡玛
Karma.
我估计你也许想要回你的工作服
I thought you might want your work shirt back.
我洗了
I washed it.
而且熨好了
And ironed it.
如果有大♥麻♥味儿
If it smells like weed,
那是因为它在我父母周围十英尺范围内
it's because been within ten feet of my parents.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在做什么呢
So what are you working on?
没什么
Oh, uh... oh, it's nothin'.
你太谦虚了 那一定很棒
Mr. Humble. I'm sure it's brilliant.
一颗心
Wow, a heart.
卡玛
Karma...
-你真的做得很好 -卡玛
- You really nailed it. - Karma--
我该走了 我要去上汉利先生的三角学
I should go. I have trig with Mr. Hanley,
如果我迟到了 就得坐前排
and if I'm late, I'm gonna have to sit up front
接受他的唾沫淋浴了
and get a spittle shower.
你和卡玛要过闺蜜周末吗
You and Karma are having a girls' weekend?
确定这是个好主意吗
Sure that's a good idea?
为什么不是
Why wouldn't it be?
我不知道 也许因为上周
Oh, I don't know, maybe because last week
你告诉她你爱上了她吧
you told her you were in love with her?
她对我没有那种感觉
She doesn't feel the same way,
那没关系 我很高兴我跟她说了
and that's okay, but I'm so glad I told her.
我活得真实
I'm living my truth.
想得美 奥普拉
Nice try, Oprah.
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're lying.
我禁欲六天了 感觉更为敏锐
I've been celibate for six days, and my senses are heightened.
我真没有
I'm not.
我跟你说过 我最害怕的
Look, I told you, my biggest fear
就是失去我最好的朋友 那没有发生
was losing my best friend, and that didn't happen.
所以你俩之间一点也不尴尬吗
So there's no weirdness between you two at all?
只有我们扭扭捏捏时 这才会尴尬
It's only weird if we make things weird,
我们才不要尴尬
and we're not making it weird.
这就是尴尬
That's weird.
艾米 你刚交给了卡玛你的心
Amy, you just handed Karma your heart,
而她剁碎了你的心 就像剁辣吞拿鱼卷一样
and she chopped it up like a spicy tuna roll.
她才不是敌人
Hey, she's not the enemy.
我们都做过一些不好的事
We both did some pretty messed up things.
她扯谎说自己是拉拉
She lied about being a lesbian
好让自己受欢迎 还有和利亚姆上♥床♥
to be popular and sleep with Liam.
你有什么好觉得内疚的
What do you have to feel guilty about?
你在这里啊
There you are.
你好啊
Oh...hey...you.
好啊 天啊 看看时间
Hey...oh... Oh, gosh, look at the time.
我迟到了 要去
I--I'm late for...
办事
Stuff.
回头给你打电♥话♥ 怪胎
Call ya later, weirdo.
你俩聊什么呢
What were you guys, uh, talkin' about?
没什么 就是基佬的事儿 你懂的
Nothin', just gay stuff. You know how it is.
真好 更多秘密
Great, more secrets.
我保证跟你没关系
I promise they're not about you.
我们今晚还要跟唱《冰雪奇缘》主题曲吧
Hey, we still on for crashing sing-along Frozen tonight?
我熬了一整晚做戏服呢
I was up all night workin' on our costumes.
当然啦
Yeah, sure.
八点来接我好吗
Pick me up at 8:00?
五点到五点半 烤思尼克涂鸦饼干
"5:00 to 5:30, bake snickerdoodles."
一开始就很好玩 我喜欢
Startin' out strong, I like it.
五点半到五点四十五 吃思尼克涂鸦饼干
"5:30 to 5:45, eat snickerdoodles."
五点四十五到六点 后悔吃了思尼克涂鸦饼干
"5:45 to 6:00, regret eating snickerdoodles."
听起来好长
Sounds like a lot.
我们可以缩短这部分时间
We could dial it back,
这样我们就有更多时间来做垃圾杂♥志♥上的测验了
which will give us more time for the trashy magazine quizzes.
你到底有多了解碧昂斯
"How well do you really know beyonce?"
你是好姑娘的那种性感 还是坏姑娘的那种性感
"Are you good-girl hot or bad-girl hot?"
还有 你是不是暗恋你闺蜜...
And "Do you secretly have a crush on your b-f..."
这个还是算了
Maybe not that one.
六点半的大黑框是什么
What's the big black box at 6:30?
带着批判的眼光看《暮光之城》
Our twilight hate-watch black hole.
我们会失去时空的概念
We're gonna lose all concept of space and time.
我都要参加
Sign me up for all of it.
太棒了 现在让我们脱掉衣服
Perfect, now let's get out of our clothes
换上运动服吧
and into some sweats.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这很古怪吗 我只是尽量表现得正常
Is this weird? I-I'm just tryin' to act normal.
什么 是啊 完全没事 只是...
What? Oh, yeah, no, yeah, totally. It just...
我摆出了这张脸 因为...
My face is doin' this, because...
我真的得尿尿了
I really need to pee.
有人了
Occupied.
我等你拉完就好 别管我
I'll just wait until you're through. Don't mind me.
出去
Get out of here.
我们要先谈谈
Not until we talk.
不管你想说什么
Whatever it is you want to say
都可以等我出了厕所再说
can wait till I'm not on the toilet.
不行
No, it can't.
好吧 怎么了
Fine. What is it?
我...
Uh...I--I was--
我想知道你...
I was wondering if you...
你这周末想不想跟我还有卡玛一起玩
If you wanted to hang out with me and Karma this weekend.
为什么 我们讨厌对方
Why? We hate each other.
才不是
We do not.
转过身去 我要擦屁♥股♥了
Turn around. I need to wipe.
我们只是开局不利
We just got started on the wrong foot.
现在我们是姐妹了
And now that we're sisters,
我们真的该好好处处
we should really give it another shot.
你真走运 我的计划取消了
Lucky for you, my plans canceled.
假亦真 第二季第二集
看来今天不止我一个人过得很糟糕
Looks like I'm not the only one havin' a crappy day.
我这周都过得很糟糕
I'm havin' a crappy week.
哥们 我不想吹嘘 但我过得糟透了
Man, I hate to brag, but mine was the crappiest.
我刚从迪凯特搬来跟我祖母一起住
I just moved here from Decatur to live with my grandma,
因为我爸爸进了监狱
'cause my pops went to prison for sleepin'
他睡了自己的病人
with one of his patients.
-真糟糕 -是啊
- That sucks. - Yeah,
他是个兽医
And he's a veterinarian.
我逗你玩呢 他是儿科医生
I'm just with ya. He's a pediatrician.
-真的吗 -不是真的
- Really? - No, not really.
你真好骗
Wow, you're gullible.
-我想是吧 -他是承办丧葬的人
- Yeah, I guess I am. - He's a mortician.
和其他两个人合伙听起来没那么糟糕
But leadin' with the other two doesn't make it sound as bad.
好吧 你赢了 你这周过得简直太惨了
Okay, you win; you definitely had the crappiest week.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我帮你换胎 你能载我回家吗
If I help you change that flat, can my prize be a ride home?
-成交 -好
- Got a deal. - All right.
我们干活时 你能跟我解释下交易是什么吗
While we work, will you explain to me what the deal is here?
今天在食堂 他们供应了印尼豆豉
Today in the cafeteria, they served tempeh.
-那是什么鬼 -大豆饼
- What the hell is that? - Soybean cake.
如果你腌制得好 尝起来就像是...
If you marinate it the right way, it tastes just like...
脚臭味
Feet.
真恶心
That's nasty.
我饱死了 看起来简直像怀孕了
I'm so full I look pregnant.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表